Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
That's because the information was not out there for him, the alternative right wing news and fake news, does not cover it... that's how many followers have been brainwashed on this....repeating the lies over and over again with ease, and Trump sealing the deal on them believing real news, is fake news. This wasn't by mere happenstance imo, it was his plan..... which makes it even more devious...again, imo.

Typical Rump Kook - Living in Mom's basement.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit
  • Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  • He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5
Link? Proof? Nothing?

Loon ^

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit
  • Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  • He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5
Unemployed?

So who is paying his way to the protest(s)? Did it say?

Didn't say - But c'mon now Cares .. If he was thumbing it on a freeway onramp you'd totally pick him up Amiright? :D

You made no point besides deflecting from Trump's incitement.
You mean Trump's unproven alleged incitement?
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He will get his due process in impeachment court....the Senate.

Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.

No one forced him.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
That's because the information was not out there for him, the alternative right wing news and fake news, does not cover it... that's how many followers have been brainwashed on this....repeating the lies over and over again with ease, and Trump sealing the deal on them believing real news, is fake news. This wasn't by mere happenstance imo, it was his plan..... which makes it even more devious...again, imo.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.
Actually, he suggested they go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically have their voices heard. Those were his words. Sadly, CNN and MSNBC wont show that. They prefer to tell you what he REALLY meant.
Glad you consider them reliable.

Why not ask them why they wont show exactly what was said?

You won't.

Why?

Because you are righteous and I ma a terrorist.

I get it.

Link? Proof? Nothing?

Loon ^
Can't say that I'm real interested in the opinion expressed in an obscure article in an obscure newspaper in the UK.

No. "Direct connection" is not "incitement" and the fact of an actual insurrection must also be proven. Fat chance.

No. "Direct connection" is not "incitement" and the fact of an actual insurrection must also be proven. Fat chance.
Thank for you analysis, Mr Ghoulani

It's good you finally agree that accusations have to be proven. Because of your views, trump lost a fair and square election.

No one forced him.

Actually, he suggested they go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically have their voices heard. Those were his words. Sadly, CNN and MSNBC wont show that. They prefer to tell you what he REALLY meant.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.
It was one line, in a one hour hate filled lying speech, to cover his own ass...

Read the whole speech, every line.... his underlying cause, was to make the crowd angry...

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make his crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it..... on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....

Last edited:

No one forced him.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.
It was one line, in a one hour hate filled lying speech, to cover his own ass...

Read the whole speech, every line.... his underlying cause, was to make the crowd angry...

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make h I s crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....
He was whipping them up, but he was doing that in his rallys in 16. But the question is whether he and insurrection leaders coordinated marching on the capital. I've read that there were reports of some people getting ready to march shortly before he told them to go.

No one forced him.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make h I s crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....
He was whipping them up, but he was doing that in his rallys in 16. But the question is whether he and insurrection leaders coordinated marching on the capital. I've read that there were reports of some people getting ready to march shortly before he told them to go.
I believe he seeded it.

the insurrection occurred, right before everyone's eyes, there is no denying it.

No one forced him.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.

I believe he seeded it.
No doubt. But he also seeded Charlottesville. The thing is though that we're talking of convicting him in the Senate. That's going to be a reach at best. The only possibility will be if his fingerprints are directly on a scripted, preplanned march, with plans to at least surround and intimidate congress with fear of safety. If that happens, public opinion may demand people like Cassidy Tillis Daines vote to make sure he's ousted forever.

No one forced him.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.

I believe he seeded it.
No doubt. But he also seeded Charlottesville. The thing is though that we're talking of convicting him in the Senate. That's going to be a reach at best. The only possibility will be if his fingerprints are directly on a scripted, preplanned march, with plans to at least surround and intimidate congress with fear of safety. If that happens, public opinion may demand people like Cassidy Tillis Daines vote to make sure he's ousted forever.
Yes, but it is not a criminal trial, where he can go to jail, it is an abuse of power trial in the Senate.... imo.... it doesn't take the same burden of proof.

No one forced him.

You won't.

Why?

I get it.

I believe he seeded it.
Yes, but it is not a criminal trial, where he can go to jail, it is an abuse of power trial in the Senate.... imo.... it doesn't take the same burden of proof.
It's definitely the court of public opinion. But literally people would have to be so pissed off at what he did to support making sure him, and probably his brand with children, is forever done. And they'd have to be more numerous that the Trumpistas.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

That lawyer should testify at trump's trial in the Senate. In addition to expressing his undying love for the Dear Leader, He also said that the Horned Beast felt that trump invited him to come to DC and to invade the Capitol. That was one of the strangest interviews that I have ever witnessed.

A Pardon? Are you kidding me. The Horned Beast is not a 1%er. He is not going to get a pardon. Maybe he will get a couple months at a mental institute...but not a pardon. Perhaps he could appear at the Senate hearing dressed with his horns and dead animal furs. That would be impressive.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

He would be better off claiming to be BLM because then you guys would pay his bail...

Forum List

Back