Tired of WINNING yet, and people who believe having Faith in Trump is some sort of sign from above.

Blame: It's stock manipulation, it's the Deep State, it's Liberals and the list goes on, and on, and on. What is lacking is a clear headed view of things. We see it show up on Truth Social, and we see it get smacked right down. This is conspiracy theories run wild. The cult of personality cannot be denied if one reads what Trump's supporters are actually saying in this article. It's baffling.

And I actually feel bad for these people, like I do for the people who fell for and continues to fall for Ponzi schemes and other cons.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.

That nest egg has lost about half its value in the past two weeks as Trump Media & Technology Group’s share price dropped from $66 after its public debut last month to $32 on Friday. But McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

McLain, the tree service owner in Oklahoma, said he believes the stock could “go to $1,000 a share, easy,” once the media stops writing so negatively about it and the company works through its growing pains. The company’s leaders, he said, are being “too silent right now” amid questions about the falling share price, but he suspects it’s because they’re working on something amazing and new.

McLain is an amateur trader — he invested only once before and “lost [his] butt” — and said he hasn’t talked to his family about his investment, saying, “You know how that is.” But he believes the Trump Media deal is a sign he is “supposed to invest,” he said.

“This isn’t just another stock to me. … I feel like it was God Almighty that put it in my lap,” he said. “I’ve just got to hold on and let them do their job. If you go on emotion, you’ll get out of this thing the first time it goes down.”

Forbes Editor Predicts Where Truth Social Stock’s Headed And It’s Not Good​

“This isn’t just another stock to me. … I feel like it was God Almighty that put it in my lap,” he said. “I’ve just got to hold on and let them do their job. If you go on emotion, you’ll get out of this thing the first time it goes down.”
After all, if he doesn't move on he doesn't realise his loss.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forbes Editor Predicts Where Truth Social Stock’s Headed And It’s Not Good​

In a group you always have to be wary of men like Joe. He is a snake in the grass. Social justice with no foundation using forceto keep it will eventually fall apart.

Shooting the messenger? How lame. :pinkygirly:

You can't stand looking at facts. Facts are the people in the article are real. The links to Truth Social posts are real (I have an account or two). You're just a lonely, old Troll.

A few handpicked stooges and a few handpicked "facts" mixed with plenty of leftwing spin.

Meanwhile you blindly support Marxist-backed Alzheimer's patient.

Which really means anything we've to add against the narrative is regulated as such
You could always put your money where the narrative isn't...I mean, the narrative is that DJT stock is shit.

Be Bold!

Be Best!

• Thanks
As if the country was not dvided before 2008. Boy, you racists continue perpetrating the lie that Obama divided the country. Are you fng crazy?

That question aswers itself.

Yes.h
The country was on a good trajectory until the con man grinned and smooth talked his way into the White House. He then said something he had NEVER stated during his campaign. He was going to TRANSFORM America. That was the truest thing he has ever said. We are living the nightmare of Obama's Transformation.

As if the country was not dvided before 2008. Boy, you racists continue perpetrating the lie that Obama divided the country. Are you fng crazy?

That question aswers itself.

Yes.
If Obama was the trigger that allowed them to openly display their racism, an argument can be made that he revealed the division that was already there.

edit...Oh look, immediate dog whistling.

• Fact
Blame: It's stock manipulation, it's the Deep State, it's Liberals and the list goes on, and on, and on. What is lacking is a clear headed view of things. We see it show up on Truth Social, and we see it get smacked right down. This is conspiracy theories run wild. The cult of personality cannot be denied if one reads what Trump's supporters are actually saying in this article. It's baffling.

And I actually feel bad for these people, like I do for the people who fell for and continues to fall for Ponzi schemes and other cons.

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.

That nest egg has lost about half its value in the past two weeks as Trump Media & Technology Group’s share price dropped from $66 after its public debut last month to $32 on Friday. But McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

McLain, the tree service owner in Oklahoma, said he believes the stock could “go to $1,000 a share, easy,” once the media stops writing so negatively about it and the company works through its growing pains. The company’s leaders, he said, are being “too silent right now” amid questions about the falling share price, but he suspects it’s because they’re working on something amazing and new.

McLain is an amateur trader — he invested only once before and “lost [his] butt” — and said he hasn’t talked to his family about his investment, saying, “You know how that is.” But he believes the Trump Media deal is a sign he is “supposed to invest,” he said.

This is what I don't understand about Trump hating Liberals. Why do you go on Truth Social? Whatever other social media sites he has? Watch his Rally's? It makes no sense. That would be like me, who hates Hillary, to follow her on social media sites or listen to her sickening disturbing speeches. It makes no sense if I did that. Why do you?

Welcome to meme stock hell sycophants.

This is what I don't understand about Trump hating Liberals. Why do you go on Truth Social? Whatever other social media sites he has? Watch his Rally's? It makes no sense. That would be like me, who hates Hillary, to follow her on social media sites or listen to her sickening disturbing speeches. It makes no sense if I did that. Why do you?
You won't see me on Lies Told Daily.

Forum List

Back