Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

He's out of prison and in a dormitory type setting.

And still incarcerated. His sentence is not up as you delude yourself into believing. And being moved to serve the remainder of his sentence in a halfway house, in accordance with existing policy, had nothing to do with the videos Tucker played on his show.

And still incarcerated. His sentence is not up as you delude yourself into believing. And being moved to serve the remainder of his sentence in a halfway house, in accordance with existing policy, had nothing to do with the videos Tucker played on his show.
His sentence will be up in May. Never said video's would exonerate him. He's out of the 6 X 8 if you failed to notice.

Shipwreckedcrew.substack.com
For the record: Jake is out on schedule. I told him 16 months ago in our first conversation it would be Feb. or Mar. 2023. BOP math. I didn't do anything extraordinary--this was always the schedule, I just understood it and could explain it to him. He was expecting 12 more mos.

But this is why the trust level between us is solid. I told him the truth, and I told him what would happen. We made several decisions after long discussions. He's exactly where we both expected he would be. The Tucker revelations are significant but Jake can't get the time back.

His sentence will be up in May. Never said video's would exonerate him. He's out of the 6 X 8 if you failed to notice.

For the record: Jake is out on schedule. I told him 16 months ago in our first conversation it would be Feb. or Mar. 2023. BOP math. I didn't do anything extraordinary--this was always the schedule, I just understood it and could explain it to him. He was expecting 12 more mos.

But this is why the trust level between us is solid. I told him the truth, and I told him what would happen. We made several decisions after long discussions. He's exactly where we both expected he would be. The Tucker revelations are significant but Jake can't get the time back.

So he's not out as you claimed. How many times does that need to be established?

According to his attorney and whom I mentioned.....he's out.
Suck on that for a while.............

Couldn't care less where your info comes from or how you interpret it -- you falsely claimed he is out. He's not. He was just moved to another facility.

Couldn't care less where your info comes from or how you interpret it -- you falsely claimed he is out. He's not. He was just moved to another facility.
His attorney claimed he is out...........He is out of the 'joint'.

NPR:

U.S. Capitol rioter the 'QAnon Shaman' is released early from federal prison​

NBC:

"QAnon Shaman" Jacob Chansley released early from federal prison, transferred to halfway house​

AZ Family:

Report: ‘QAnon Shaman’ released early from prison, moved to halfway house in Phoenix area​

Fox 10:
PHOENIX - Jacob Chansley, the Navy veteran and Jan. 6, 2021 rioter dubbed the "QAnon Shaman" for his infamous horned costume, has been released from prison to a halfway house, according to his lawyer.
:funnyface:

His attorney claimed he is out...........He is out of the 'joint'.

NPR:

U.S. Capitol rioter the 'QAnon Shaman' is released early from federal prison​

NBC:

"QAnon Shaman" Jacob Chansley released early from federal prison, transferred to halfway house​

AZ Family:

Report: ‘QAnon Shaman’ released early from prison, moved to halfway house in Phoenix area​

Fox 10:
PHOENIX - Jacob Chansley, the Navy veteran and Jan. 6, 2021 rioter dubbed the "QAnon Shaman" for his infamous horned costume, has been released from prison to a halfway house, according to his lawyer.
:funnyface:

to a halfway house, according to his lawyer.

So not out. I shame said he was out.

Forum List

Back