If the UK is "communist" how come there is a king ?

I don't think you would get a better level of debate.I think "commie is their go to insult.
They're called, "American clichés ". Make a list, you will get about a dozen. Such things as Limey, bad teeth, bow to your king, we kicked your asses out, commie etc.. etc..

They do this because they're think their clever, but it's because they're thick about other countries. Apparently, only about 20% have a passport, so 80% base their knowledge on what CNN and the Russian propaganda on Facebook.

Meister is one of the 20%.

I was drinking with an old school friend yesterday and I was telling him about the crazy trumpers on here.
I mentioned that they constantly clain we are a communist state which he found baffling.

How can we be communist when we unfortunately have a king ?

I could not answer him because the only answer is that they are uneducated morons. Basically thick as shit.
So I hope that we could put this one to bed and have the maga brains trust on here to shed light on this.
Are we all communists or is it some trumpian nonsense ?

Are we all commies bevause medical bankruptcy is not a part of our culture ?

I need to know in order to work out if I need to escape to France.
Far better you never find out and go to live in that ghastly France-- on the point of collapse

Another badly presented Topic in pidgin English but suffering most from you not knowing that Communism is something from the past and not even practised by the CCP and most certainly not by our good friend chubby Kim Jong Un .
That only Welsh people and many Americans believe otherwise tells you all you need to know. That , and the price of super strength cider which you love so much .

GLnLxNBXkAAmipd

They're called, "American clichés ". Make a list, you will get about a dozen. Such things as Limey, bad teeth, bow to your king, we kicked your asses out, commie etc.. etc..

They do this because they're think their clever, but it's because they're thick about other countries. Apparently, only about 20% have a passport, so 80% base their knowledge on what CNN and the Russian propaganda on Facebook.

Meister is one of the 20%.
Ihave found that they will describe britain as cmmunist and all of us as royalist in the same sentence. You are not dealing with the best of America here.
Meister is a clown in my opinion.

I was drinking with an old school friend yesterday and I was telling him about the crazy trumpers on here.
I mentioned that they constantly clain we are a communist state which he found baffling.

How can we be communist when we unfortunately have a king ?

I could not answer him because the only answer is that they are uneducated morons. Basically thick as shit.
So I hope that we could put this one to bed and have the maga brains trust on here to shed light on this.
Are we all communists or is it some trumpian nonsense ?

Are we all commies bevause medical bankruptcy is not a part of our culture ?

I need to know in order to work out if I need to escape to France.

nice question!

i see it that way ….. there may be a tiny semi.communist minority somewhere …. exotic

but the UK is a fine democracy …. with a friendly King … as a symbolic leftover from monarchist times.

nice question!

i see it that way ….. there may be a tiny semi.communist minority somewhere …. exotic

but the UK is a fine democracy …. with a friendly King … as a symbolic leftover from monarchist times.
We could do without big ears and his slave enriched family.

I was going to start a thread in the clean debate zone later on why American's knowledge on other countries is utter shit. Then I noticed you did it here.

He is definitely our senior Mr Chuckles and full of generalisations that are just general nonsense from King Turdy .
Rambling silly posts with little or no internal logic

He is definitely our senior Mr Chuckles and full of generalisations that are just general nonsense from King Turdy .
Rambling silly posts with little or no internal logic
Because he/she is a Corbynite, exhibits the traits of. J Corbyn is at the communist end of the Lefty scale.

Forum List

Back