ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Either there is a process to deal with multiple slates or there is not? Which is it?

There is at the state level which declares the state will certify only the electors for the winning candidate.

So no formal process for a state to send in their certified certificate, it's just handed off to a senator's aide?

LOL

What the fuck difference does it make what the process is? That's what happened.

Your desperation is getting worse.

The morons are the ones making the accusations yet can't articulate how it could have possibly ever been successful.

That's your strawman. Crimes aren't determined by the plausibility of the crime. They're determined by the intent of committing the crime.

If someone attempts to shoot the president while they're in their bulletproof limo, with no chance of hitting the president, it's still a crime. According to you, that's nah, not a crime, no big deal.

I'm sure you think you have, you have yourself convinced, but unfortunately for you, none of it makes any logical sense.

Making up a fake certificate, having 11 non-eligible electors sign it, then send it to Congress without the state's approval -- then calling that a crime, doesn't make sense to you? I'd posit that's a reflection on you, not me.

So it was legal for Pence to accept or count a 'fake', uncertified certificate that was just handed to a senator's aide and dismiss a legtimate, certified one?

No one knows the answer to that since it's never happened before as far as I'm aware. Had Pence gone through with it, no doubt that would have gone to the SCOTUS to figure out.

That's your strawman. Crimes aren't determined by the plausibility of the crime. They're determined by the intent of committing the crime.

If someone attempts to shoot the president while they're in their bulletproof limo, with no chance of hitting the president, it's still a crime. According to you, that's nah, not a crime, no big deal.

Really, really bad analogy. Has no comparison to what we are discussing at all.

You need to know Saint Oldfame that Eastman is indicted in the Georgia and Arizona Republican Election Fraud Cases.

Oh, I completely get it, you just can't explain how it would have played out, cause it never would have been able to, ever.

See NFBW Post #447 in this thread.

See NFBW Oct 25, 2021 Post
#319 in “Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection”. Thread!!!!!!The

{ EASTMAN tells DJT It’s disruptive>>>
}4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.

When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. [FIRST DISRUPTION >> }This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.

{You don’t think this would be a disruption Correll >>>} Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected there as well

The above two points is what destroys your theory.

If it is illegal for there to be more than one slate of electors, as claimed in the indictment, no such announcement could have taken place, period.

How would there be an ongoing dispute when there can only legally be one slate of certified electors for Pence to count? That scenario could never happen.

Saint Oldflame submits that the above two points is what destroys my theory.

That is not my theory. It became Trump’s theory that inspired him to seek and find coconspirators in seven states and his job was to convince Pence to go along with it.

Trump took the Eastman Plan and put it into action so that he could tell the mob on J6 that if they go to the Capitol and fight like hell and if Mike Pence finds his MAGA balls then MAGA wins the 2020 election and Joe Biden will not be inaugurated ever .

So it wasn't legal for him to do that, that destroys your entire theory.
In your mind only.

It also wasn't legal for these morons to forge electors and turn them into congress. But they did it anyway.

Why do you embarrass yourself like this? No, you didn't not think for 8 seconds and outsmart the Arizona AG and the courts.

Making up a fake certificate, having 11 non-eligible electors sign it, then send it to Congress without the state's approval -- then calling that a crime, doesn't make sense to you? I'd posit that's a reflection on you, not me.

You and CNM better get together and get your stories straight, you're arguing against what he has stated. :dunno:

In your mind only.

It also wasn't legal for these morons to forge electors and turn them into congress. But they did it anyway.

Why do you embarrass yourself like this? No, you didn't not think for 8 seconds and outsmart the Arizona AG and the courts.

Yet there's apparently a process to deal with multiple slates according to your leftie buddies in here, take it up with them.

You need to know Saint Oldfame that Eastman is indicted in the Georgia and Arizona Republican Election Fraud Cases.

See NFBW Post #447 in this thread.

See NFBW Oct 25, 2021 Post
#319 in “Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection”. Thread!!!!!!The

{ EASTMAN tells DJT It’s disruptive>>>
}4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.

Saint Oldflame submits that the above two points is what destroys my theory.

That is not my theory. It became Trump’s theory that inspired him to seek and find coconspirators in seven states and his job was to convince Pence to go along with it.

Trump took the Eastman Plan and put it into action so that he could tell the mob on J6 that if they go to the Capitol and fight like hell and if Mike Pence finds his MAGA balls then MAGA wins the 2020 election and Joe Biden will not be inaugurated ever .

Pence announces that he has multiple slates of electors to Congress... yet multiple slates are illegal. You people are brain dead.

When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. [FIRST DISRUPTION >> }This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.

{You don’t think this would be a disruption Correll >>>} Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected there as well

The above two points is what destroys your theory.

If it is illegal for there to be more than one slate of electors, as claimed in the indictment, no such announcement could have taken place, period.

How would there be an ongoing dispute when there can only legally be one slate of certified electors for Pence to count? That scenario could never happen.
Laws don't prevent illegality from happening you fucking moron. They provide remedies for when they do. What would of happened had Pence went along? None of us know and the smart ones are thankful to still be living in a world suffering from that ignorance.

Yet you're claiming Pence has a process to pick between two?

Again, it was uncharted water. He might have. All the Constitution states is:

the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

Forum List

Back