Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

Typical Rump Kook - Living in Mom's basement.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit
  • Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  • He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5
Unemployed?

So who is paying his way to the protest(s)? Did it say?

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

And Marc Rich excuse for a pardon was exactly what?

He was sorry for his sins? He acknowledged his crimes.

Unlike, Roger stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Joe Arpario, soldiers that mustered innocent Muslims etc etc etc..... who Trump has pardoned.

So saying you are sorry for you sins would work for you if you accidentally committed a crime?

Just to be clear...a man convicted of a crime who uses his wealth to flee the country and avoid incarceration is a saint because he apologized for his sins he intentionally committed?

I am losing faith in you. I noticed the names you mentioned....all conservatives and/or Trump supporters.....they are bad....bad ....bad, I tell you....BAD!

But a democrat supporter? He admitted his sins so let the billionaire be free despite mocking our justice system becuase....well....he is good....good ....good, I tell you. GOOD!

I am disappointed. I expected better from you. Alas, once again I judged incorrectly.

But no worries. You dont need my approval as I dont need yours. I simply thought you were a little more even thinking.

Sorry

It happens.

The Rich pardon was the one pardon that Clinton really deserved all the criticism and outrage that he got for it.

That doesn't excuse some really crappy pardons of Trump' s and his total dismantling of the norms and DOJ involvement.

There are not going to be any more trump pardons.

"he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." -- US Constitution; Article II, Sec 2, Clause 1
Wonder if that means simply impeachment by the house, or only when convicted by the Senate?
Unclear whether that means that if Impeached he can not pardon, whether it requires conviction...or whether it simply refers to OTHERS who have been Impeached.

In any case it does appear to preclude a self pardon
If he is looking for a pardon, all he needs to do is resign by 1/19/2021 and have Pence pardon him.

Ala Nixon resignation and Ford Pardon.

But he wont do it. Why? He has committed no crime. He is only accused by presumption,
Yeah, right, Pence will pardon his fat ass. LOL
He would. Trump committed no crime. Read his speech. He never told people to storm the capitol. He advised them to do what many politicians in the past said....he told them to go to the capitol and let your voices be heard.
Pence is smart enough to see no crime was committted.

He is also aware that weak minded people....like....well...I will be civil.....believe what the opponents of Trump will tell them....as people like....well, I remain civil....actually fell for.

Take it up with Liz Cheney, etc.
I dont need to. I know what I know. I read the article of impeachment. Nowhere did it say he did anything wrong. It simply said people read into his words and that makes him guilty.

Here is a question....if the guy in front of you in a movie theatre says he THINKS he smells smoke......is he guilty of inciting a stampede the same as one who yells "fires!"

Are we now going to be considered as guilty for the way people take our words even if those words can mean something else?

How about this......If I said to my adversary who tells me I am an asshole "thats why I love you"....

Does it mean the same as when I tell my wife of 35 years that I love her?

I can take the words of any politician and spin them the way I want to spin them to criticize them. I can take the words of anyone and spin them the way I want to spin them.

Trump told his supporters to go to the capitol; building and speak your mind. He said "peacefully and patriotically"......many politicians have said the same in the past.

But the way Democrats framed it? "It was code to storm the capitol and start a coup"

THOSE politicians are the ones who should be removed. They should no better.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Unlike, Roger stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Joe Arpario, soldiers that mustered innocent Muslims etc etc etc..... who Trump has pardoned.

So saying you are sorry for you sins would work for you if you accidentally committed a crime?

Just to be clear...a man convicted of a crime who uses his wealth to flee the country and avoid incarceration is a saint because he apologized for his sins he intentionally committed?

I am losing faith in you. I noticed the names you mentioned....all conservatives and/or Trump supporters.....they are bad....bad ....bad, I tell you....BAD!

But a democrat supporter? He admitted his sins so let the billionaire be free despite mocking our justice system becuase....well....he is good....good ....good, I tell you. GOOD!

I am disappointed. I expected better from you. Alas, once again I judged incorrectly.

But no worries. You dont need my approval as I dont need yours. I simply thought you were a little more even thinking.

Sorry

It happens.

The Rich pardon was the one pardon that Clinton really deserved all the criticism and outrage that he got for it.

That doesn't excuse some really crappy pardons of Trump' s and his total dismantling of the norms and DOJ involvement.

The Rich One was a bit odd (-: I didn't mind him pardoning Roger or Susan McDougle.

Sorry

It happens.

Ahh...I see. It was wrong and deserved ciriticsm...

Said by someone who actually said in a previous post...."but he admitted his sins"

Sorry. No patience for this

I am very....and I mean it....VERY disappointed. I really thought I found a political opponent who was worthy of debate.

I guess my days are numbered on here. Very disappointing.

Now, if you want a link to an article saying that trump has no intention of pardoning the anarchists' who stormed the Capitol......I cant produce one because you really can not produce an article about something that never happened or wont happen
I do not think Trump can pardon them, at this point, even if he wanted to do so. He has an impeachment to worry about and any other future prosecution that may be laying in wait.

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.

Now, if you want a link to an article saying that trump has no intention of pardoning the anarchists' who stormed the Capitol......I cant produce one because you really can not produce an article about something that never happened or wont happen
I do not think Trump can pardon them, at this point, even if he wanted to do so. He has an impeachment to worry about and any other future prosecution that may be laying in wait.
He never said he would.

To the contrary, he said they should be prosecuted for their crimes.

So why are you dwelling on it?

There are not going to be any more trump pardons.

"he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." -- US Constitution; Article II, Sec 2, Clause 1
Wonder if that means simply impeachment by the house, or only when convicted by the Senate?

It has to be convicted by the senate.

trump has pardoned people since he was impeached.

Clinton pardoned people after he was impeached.

Typical Rump Kook - Living in Mom's basement.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit
  • Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  • He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5
Link? Proof? Nothing?

Here is a question....if the guy in front of you in a movie theatre says he THINKS he smells smoke......is he guilty of inciting a stampede the same as one who yells "fires!"
If the FIRE MARSHALL gets up and say loudly "I smell something. I'd be worried if I were you. Someone ought to DO something" because he was feeling peckish that day

Is he liable?

Hell yea

Doesn't matter. I really doubt that he needs or wants one.

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
they didnt lose a single court case.
Courts refused to address them.
Why?
There is no appointed judge that will ever want to be know as the judge that overturned an election.

As for lies.....my Nephew, who is a resident of a blue state got a ballot forwarded to him from his former PA address. I pointed out to him that he cant use that ballot as he is now a resident of NY. He said I will not vote twice, but my vote in NY means nothing as it will go to Biden no matter what I do......but my vote in Pa, which is a swing state,, may help decide the election.

His illegal vote cancelled out someone elses vote....a ballot he never requested and one that was illegal.

Of course, when I told him it was wrong he told me "You are an asshole and should have no say in what I do."

If the FIRE MARSHALL gets up and say loudly "I smell something. I'd be worried if I were you. Someone ought to DO something" because he was feeling peckish that day

Is he liable?

Hell yea
Sure....avoid the point being made.

Cya.

I want to compare the domestic terrorists to ISIS but they are way too stupid and way too soft.
His mother was at the jail complaining he would not eat unless he received organic food.
I have not seen any ISIS terrorist's mother, making sure her little terrorist was treated properly.

If the Shaman goes on a hunger strike, can they put a tube in him? (-: One might say that's mean spirited, but over 100 of Trump incited Trumpistas have been charged thus far. And it seems that everyone who makes a comment says "but I just did what my President asked and got caught up in the moment."

They were slamming a door on a cop, hitting cops with sticks and … flags (don't they know you don't do that?)…. breaking windows, threating senators and represetnatives. I thought conservatives thought people who hit cops have to go to jail. Without mercy. And they're asking for mercy because the "just did what the president asked."

You made no point besides deflecting from Trump's incitement.
You mean Trump's unproven alleged incitement?
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.

Forum List

Back