Mandate civics test for ALL voters

Its a little to late for this. I had family member filling in her ballot, asking me what's wrong with allowing illegals or foreign nationals to vote in our elections... really.
Be careful what you wish for. Your confidence in your fellow RWNJs' ability to pass such a test is seriously misplaced.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

I would rather everyone learn civics than let some idiots drive our political system. What is wrong with that?

Its a little to late for this. I had family member filling in her ballot, asking me what's wrong with allowing illegals or foreign nationals to vote in our elections... really.
I agree, voters should be educated and sadly 70 % of Americans have been classified As uninformed. Sadly, a test such as you suggest has a history of being Blatantly used to keep blacks from voting.

Holey smokes our education system seems more intent on indoctrinating than educating, They know the first black person to do whatever than basic skills.
Read your second sentence. What the he11 does that mean? It's gibberish. You should rethink your civics test plan.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

I agree, voters should be educated and sadly 70 % of Americans have been classified As uninformed. Sadly, a test such as you suggest has a history of being Blatantly used to keep blacks from voting.
Racism is really a topical word people use far to often to excuse being violet or ignorant. Blacks are intelligent and capable of understanding civics.

I would rather everyone learn civics than let some idiots drive our political system. What is wrong with that?
Not only do I wish everyone learned civics, I wish everyone would learn civility.

Racism is really a topical word people use far to often to excuse being violet or ignorant. Blacks are intelligent and capable of understanding civics.
Agreed, but I’m referring the the history that tests would certainly dredge up.

Last November, there were roughly 73 million Americans that appeared to lack the necessary intelligence to pass a simple civics test. While another 80 million that month were obviously capable of passing a much more complex civics test.

Forum List

Back