Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

Fuck that nut. Dude needs a psychiatric hospital not a jail cell or a pardon.
Have you actually listened to him? He thinks he's practicing magic. Not just any magic, but white magic.

He is CLEARLY not right in the head

I agree. He needs help. Maybe this incident is God's way of getting it, for him.... :)

his lawyer needs to start claiming he is mentally unstable, which he is.....

You made no point besides deflecting from Trump's incitement.
You mean Trump's unproven alleged incitement?
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He will get his due process in impeachment court....the Senate.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.
No. "Direct connection" is not "incitement" and the fact of an actual insurrection must also be proven. Fat chance.

I don't know where you got your license to practice law, but obviously you failed the evidence course.

The world watched the insurrection on TV. This is a guilty - slam dunk.

This Qnon stuff sure is out there somewhere. How does this stuff get dreamed up?

I knew people who did a lot of drugs in the 1960's who came up with similar shit, but they couldn't get millions of people to believe their hallucinations. That's the part I don't get. How do millions of "normal" people who aren't having drug induced hallucinations buy into this stuff?

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
That's because the information was not out there for him, the alternative right wing news and fake news, does not cover it... that's how many followers have been brainwashed on this....repeating the lies over and over again with ease, and Trump sealing the deal on them believing real news, is fake news. This wasn't by mere happenstance imo, it was his plan..... which makes it even more devious...again, imo.
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.
Actually, he suggested they go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically have their voices heard. Those were his words. Sadly, CNN and MSNBC wont show that. They prefer to tell you what he REALLY meant.
Glad you consider them reliable.

Why not ask them why they wont show exactly what was said?

You won't.

Why?

Because you are righteous and I ma a terrorist.

I get it.
It was one line, in a one hour hate filled lying speech, to cover his own ass...

Read the whole speech, every line.... his underlying cause, was to make the crowd angry...

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make h I s crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....
He was whipping them up, but he was doing that in his rallys in 16. But the question is whether he and insurrection leaders coordinated marching on the capital. I've read that there were reports of some people getting ready to march shortly before he told them to go.
I believe he seeded it.
No doubt. But he also seeded Charlottesville. The thing is though that we're talking of convicting him in the Senate. That's going to be a reach at best. The only possibility will be if his fingerprints are directly on a scripted, preplanned march, with plans to at least surround and intimidate congress with fear of safety. If that happens, public opinion may demand people like Cassidy Tillis Daines vote to make sure he's ousted forever.
The whole insurrection was planned ahead.... every trumpet there knew they were going to leave the rally and March to the capitol...and they knew it would not be peaceful when they got there....

I didn't think that way initially....but last night, while watching his rally rerun and other video.. I noticed that no supporters brought Their kids.... there were no children at the morning rally... video after video.... none.

If you've ever watched any TRUMP rallies and gatherings, many supporters bring their young kids.... that always surprised and concerned me....how could they bring their kids, to listen to his vile talk... ? I used to think....

But this time, no one seemed to have brought any of their young kids???

I dunno, I dunno, I dunno? :dunno:

It just seems weird....

Here is a question....if the guy in front of you in a movie theatre says he THINKS he smells smoke......is he guilty of inciting a stampede the same as one who yells "fires!"
If the FIRE MARSHALL gets up and say loudly "I smell something. I'd be worried if I were you. Someone ought to DO something" because he was feeling peckish that day

Is he liable?

Hell yea
He hasn't yellled fire but he IS the Fire Marshall...and he's "concerned"

Last edited:
I expect Trump would like to pardon all those “patriots” who broke into the Capitol.

Based on what? Trump has outright denounced them multiple times, so...

Trump has not denounced the Capital insurrections at all. Not once ever. He denounced the "violence", and told them to go home now, but "we love you". He has not denounced the storming of the capital and he certainly hasn't denounced any of the participants.

Trump has expressed nothing but love and support for the participants.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

WTF is a QAnon Shaman? He's an Alinsky disciple, plain and simple

Trump has already said that those who did that don't represent him in any way, so I think his request will fall on deaf ears...

/thread

I expect Trump would like to pardon all those “patriots” who broke into the Capitol.

Trump has not denounced the Capital insurrections at all. Not once ever.

Stopped reading right there....

" “I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement,” Trump said in a video posted by the White House’s official Twitter account."

Clearly Dragonlady is just a liar...

Fuck that nut. Dude needs a psychiatric hospital not a jail cell or a pardon.
Have you actually listened to him? He thinks he's practicing magic. Not just any magic, but white magic.

He is CLEARLY not right in the head

I agree. He needs help. Maybe this incident is God's way of getting it, for him.... :)

his lawyer needs to start claiming he is mentally unstable, which he is.....

Aren't they all, more or less?

" “I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement,” Trump said in a video posted by the White House’s official Twitter account."

You do know that domestic violence abusers do the same thing.

What's that? lie? probably....Although I wouldn't say that Dragonlady is a domestic abuser, I sure wouldn't want to be married to her....lol

What's that? lie? probably....Although I wouldn't say that Dragonlady is a domestic abuser, I sure wouldn't want to be married to her....lol
I gurantee she feels the same about you

I wasn't talking about Dragonlady, I was talking about Trump gaslighting everyone who isn't hypnotized.

I wasn't talking about Dragonlady, I was talking about Trump gaslighting everyone who isn't hypnotized.

Really? Were you? Then you did a poor job...

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
That's because the information was not out there for him, the alternative right wing news and fake news, does not cover it... that's how many followers have been brainwashed on this....repeating the lies over and over again with ease, and Trump sealing the deal on them believing real news, is fake news. This wasn't by mere happenstance imo, it was his plan..... which makes it even more devious...again, imo.

Actually, he suggested they go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically have their voices heard. Those were his words. Sadly, CNN and MSNBC wont show that. They prefer to tell you what he REALLY meant.
Glad you consider them reliable.

Why not ask them why they wont show exactly what was said?

You won't.

Why?

Because you are righteous and I ma a terrorist.

I get it.
It was one line, in a one hour hate filled lying speech, to cover his own ass...

Read the whole speech, every line.... his underlying cause, was to make the crowd angry...

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make h I s crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....
He was whipping them up, but he was doing that in his rallys in 16. But the question is whether he and insurrection leaders coordinated marching on the capital. I've read that there were reports of some people getting ready to march shortly before he told them to go.
I believe he seeded it.
No doubt. But he also seeded Charlottesville. The thing is though that we're talking of convicting him in the Senate. That's going to be a reach at best. The only possibility will be if his fingerprints are directly on a scripted, preplanned march, with plans to at least surround and intimidate congress with fear of safety. If that happens, public opinion may demand people like Cassidy Tillis Daines vote to make sure he's ousted forever.
The whole insurrection was planned ahead.... every trumpet there knew they were going to leave the rally and March to the capitol...and they knew it would not be peaceful when they got there....

I didn't think that way initially....but last night, while watching his rally rerun and other video.. I noticed that no supporters brought Their kids.... there were no children at the morning rally... video after video.... none.

If you've ever watched any TRUMP rallies and gatherings, many supporters bring their young kids.... that always surprised and concerned me....how could they bring their kids, to listen to his vile talk... ? I used to think....

But this time, no one seemed to have brought any of their young kids???

I dunno, I dunno, I dunno? :dunno:

It just seems weird....
you mean comparing a night rally at 9 PM to a school day rally at mid day?
I don't find that strange at all.
But you found nothing strange about a recovering addict making millions in countries his father was in charge of in businesses with no experience.

LMAO....few kids (not no kids mind you) but few kids at a mid day rally on a weekday speaks volumes of conspriacy.....but the son of a VP in Charge of Ukraine makes millions from that country with no experience and "that has been debunked"!

Debunked, I tell you. Debunked! BY WHO?

Really? Were you? Then you did a poor job...
Of course I did, wanna know why? Because while it's true that Trump said what you quoted, he didn't make that statement until 24 hours after he unleashed his war hounds on the Capitol and only after he praised them for the job they did (wreaking havoc and enaging in violence that resulted in the death of 5 people) several hours later.

That's what I meant by gaslighting, the crazy making. Doing a bunch of really f-uped crap and then saying something nice or to the contrary afterwards is exactly what domestic violence abusers do when they beat the crap out of their significant other and then blame them for making them behave that way.

Trump is a master manipulator, I've always known this about him and his personalty type but now that the whole world saw how he manipulated his followers into attempting to prevent the election from being certified, there is really no excuse for people to still be enthralled with him the way they are other than they're true believers - true believers in a fabricated incident that didn't occur ("stop the steal").

Last you and I conversed I asked you who you would trust to give you a honest and accurate legal analysis of one of Trump's cases I cited but you never responded. Perhaps instead of relying on anyone else you could attempt the analysis yourself?

Forum List

Back