Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

There are not going to be any more trump pardons.

"he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." -- US Constitution; Article II, Sec 2, Clause 1
Wonder if that means simply impeachment by the house, or only when convicted by the Senate?
Unclear whether that means that if Impeached he can not pardon, whether it requires conviction...or whether it simply refers to OTHERS who have been Impeached.

In any case it does appear to preclude a self pardon
If he is looking for a pardon, all he needs to do is resign by 1/19/2021 and have Pence pardon him.

Ala Nixon resignation and Ford Pardon.

But he wont do it. Why? He has committed no crime. He is only accused by presumption,

"he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." -- US Constitution; Article II, Sec 2, Clause 1
Wonder if that means simply impeachment by the house, or only when convicted by the Senate?

Impeachment is the function the house has already persormed.
If so, then it adds another layer to the urgency of the House to get the impeachment on the record....So he couldn't pardon himself for his incitement of insurrection....before he leaves office.....??

It is on record. He has been impeached a second time.
lol....so that makes it the right thing to do.

A majority in congress impeaches a president with no defense, no actual accusation, pure speculation, no hearing and no winesses....but the fact he was impeached.

Be careful what you wish for.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

And Marc Rich excuse for a pardon was exactly what?

He was sorry for his sins? He acknowledged his crimes.

Unlike, Roger stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Joe Arpario, soldiers that mustered innocent Muslims etc etc etc..... who Trump has pardoned.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Unlike, Roger stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Joe Arpario, soldiers that mustered innocent Muslims etc etc etc..... who Trump has pardoned.

There are innocent muslims? If there are it would upset you that Trump Pardoned them?

If so, then it adds another layer to the urgency of the House to get the impeachment on the record....So he couldn't pardon himself for his incitement of insurrection....before he leaves office.....??

A majority in congress impeaches a president with no defense, no actual accusation, pure speculation, no hearing and no winesses....but the fact he was impeached.

I'm still not convinced it covers simply impeachment and not conviction....

My comment was simply regarding, if it were the case....then it makes sense and adds another layer to the reasons why the house chose to rush the impeachment part.... not just for the Nations safety.... of course I am speculating on all of this and have no insider info.

Not that it is even constitutional for a President to grant a pardon to themselves, under Nixon, legal scholar judgement was, that no man can judge his own cause...Nixon could not pardon himself, thus Ford doing it.

So saying you are sorry for you sins would work for you if you accidentally committed a crime?

Just to be clear...a man convicted of a crime who uses his wealth to flee the country and avoid incarceration is a saint because he apologized for his sins he intentionally committed?

I am losing faith in you. I noticed the names you mentioned....all conservatives and/or Trump supporters.....they are bad....bad ....bad, I tell you....BAD!

But a democrat supporter? He admitted his sins so let the billionaire be free despite mocking our justice system becuase....well....he is good....good ....good, I tell you. GOOD!

I am disappointed. I expected better from you. Alas, once again I judged incorrectly.

But no worries. You dont need my approval as I dont need yours. I simply thought you were a little more even thinking.

Sorry

It happens.

My comment was simply regarding, if it were the case....then it makes sense and adds another layer to the reasons why the house chose to rush the impeachment part.... not just for the Nations safety.... of course I am speculating on all of this and have no insider info.

Not that it is even constitutional for a President to grant a pardon to themselves, under Nixon, legal scholar judgement was, that no man can judge his own cause...Nixon could not pardon himself, thus Ford doing it.
And Trump via Pence can do the same. But he wont. Why? Becuase the only crimes he is accused of are crimes based on presumption, spin and hatred. They would never stand up in court.
If they could?
They would have been cited in the article of impeachment.

Instead, the article simply said he "did it" with no actual language that proved he did it. To the contrary, the article said he did it but nowhere did it cite the words he used to do it. Instead, those that brought the articles forward claimed there were "code" words. Code words? How did he get the code out to the ones he incited? By email? A tweet?

QUite transparent.

It is a major concern for me that Donald will start pardoning all the assholes who've been arrested. That would truly suck. The horned Q kook can eat inorganic slop for the rest of eternity for all I care.

hqdefault.jpg

Unclear whether that means that if Impeached he can not pardon, whether it requires conviction...or whether it simply refers to OTHERS who have been Impeached.

If he is looking for a pardon, all he needs to do is resign by 1/19/2021 and have Pence pardon him.

But he wont do it. Why? He has committed no crime. He is only accused by presumption,
Yeah, right, Pence will pardon his fat ass. LOL

It is a major concern for me that Donald will start pardoning all the assholes who've been arrested. That would truly suck. The horned Q kook can eat inorganic slop for the rest of eternity for all I care.

hqdefault.jpg
Pull it together. Trump never said he would pardon any of those anarchists...so you are now all caught up in conspiracy with no factual evidence..

However, the Harris campaign DID start a fund to bail out those that burnt down some middle income family business.

But that was OK.

I get it.

He would. Trump committed no crime. Read his speech. He never told people to storm the capitol. He advised them to do what many politicians in the past said....he told them to go to the capitol and let your voices be heard.
Pence is smart enough to see no crime was committted.

He is also aware that weak minded people....like....well...I will be civil.....believe what the opponents of Trump will tell them....as people like....well, I remain civil....actually fell for.

hqdefault.jpg
Pull it together. Trump never said he would pardon any of those anarchists...so you are now all caught up in conspiracy with no factual evidence..

However, the Harris campaign DID start a fund to bail out those that burnt down some middle income family business.

But that was OK.

I get it.
Really? Got a link?

hqdefault.jpg

But that was OK.

I get it.

Would it surprise you really? Rump pardons all seditionist supporters he can find.

Typical Rump Kook - Living in Mom's basement.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘QAnon Shaman’ is a 33-year-old failed actor who lives with his mom, spouts conspiracy theories about ‘FBI pedophile codes’ and roams the streets dressed in his bizarre horned outfit
  • Jacob Angeli Chansley is one of the MAGA rioters wanted by DC police for his part in storming the Capitol building on Wednesday
  • He was part of a Trump supporting mob, that also included Proud Boys and white supremacists, who broke into the building
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Chansley has been living with his mother Martha, 56, since January 2019
  • He had been booted out of his $899-a-month apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing $1,247 in rent arrears
  • The 33-year-old has no job and, say neighbors, is often seen wandering the streets near her $199,000 Glendale home dressed in his horned shaman get-up
  • His Hyundai car is plastered with conspiracy slogans and has a bumper sticker that reads ‘WQKE’
  • Chansley has repeatedly turned up to protests across Arizona, among them one in July where he filmed himself ranting that Covid-19 is a hoax
  • In September, he led a protest where he rambled about child abusers and claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms is actually ‘an FBI pedophile code’
  • He was also part of a rowdy crowd of Trump supporters chanting ‘Stop the Steal’ who showed up at a tabulation center in Maricopa County on November 5

Whether he cannot pardon anyone for anything as long as he is under impeachment is uncertain.

However it seems clear that he cannot pardon those immediately involved in the case that he has been impeached for.

And yes, he has formally been impeached. Just as Andrew Johnson was. Just like Clinton was.

Trump may have burnt that bridge....!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

But that was OK.

I get it.
Really? Got a link?
Now, the is a WP article that fact checked an "rationalized it" bu saying it was only 13 out of 2 thousand people who were part of the campaign.

This is an Article by Fox News. I get it....they are lying scum sucking losers...I get it. Thats the easy way to say conservatives dont have a clue. I get it.

Now, if you want a link to an article saying that trump has no intention of pardoning the anarchists' who stormed the Capitol......I cant produce one because you really can not produce an article about something that never happened or wont happen

If someone accepts a pardon, it is an admission of guilt. see also Burdick v. United States.

He would. Trump committed no crime. Read his speech. He never told people to storm the capitol. He advised them to do what many politicians in the past said....he told them to go to the capitol and let your voices be heard.
Pence is smart enough to see no crime was committted.

He is also aware that weak minded people....like....well...I will be civil.....believe what the opponents of Trump will tell them....as people like....well, I remain civil....actually fell for.

Take it up with Liz Cheney, etc.

Forum List

Back