Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

The poor guy storms the castle and then is thrown in jail and his allies accuse this Q-Anon loon of being a member of Antifa. That's got to be tough. Good.

A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.
Even worse, it proves that the trouble makers at BLM protests really were Trump supporters trying to make BLM look bad.
BLM doesn't need anybody to make them look bad. They do just fine all on their own.
Neither does Trump. What's your point?

A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.

Trump told the mob that Biden was an illegitimate president and its time they did something about it.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

You agree that Trump submitted NO evidence for voter fraud, or what?

No, the point is I don't care if you think there was voter fraud or not. I can make my own judgments and form my own opinions.

Whether or not there was voter fraud is not a matter of "judgement" or "opinion". You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own set of facts, and the facts say there was no fraud. There are no facts, witnesses or data to support your "opinion" that there was fraud, and much which confirms that such contentions are based on lies told by Donald Trump.

When 20% of the population refuses to acknowledge truth or facts, and is willing to act out violently because of the lies, your Republic cannot stand. So you have to decide whether you want a country or not, because what you're doing at this point is continuing to support an illegal insurrection.

Last edited:

Trump told the mob that Biden was an illegitimate president and its time they did something about it.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

No, the point is I don't care if you think there was voter fraud or not. I can make my own judgments and form my own opinions.

Whether or not there was voter fraud is not a matter of "judgement" or "opinion". You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own set of facts, and the facts say there was no fraud. There are no facts, witnesses or data to support your "opinion" that there was no fraud, and much which confirms that such contentions are based on lies told by Donald Trump.

When 20% of the population refuses to acknowledge truth or facts, and is willing to act out violently because of the lies, your Republic cannot stand. So you have to decide whether you want a country or not, because what you're doing at this point is continuing to support an illegal insurrection.

I think it's more that 20% who think elections are "fixed." But democratic societies fall for popular theories all the time. Look at what we used to call the UK and "fishing rights."

The FBI and DoJ need some neutering. I'd hope the dems and gop agree on more financial disclosure not just by candidates but by donors and superpacs. The SC is ok with disclosure, but not $ limits.

Can you prove Trump thinks QAnon is good?

No, you're writing fan fiction.

You idiots keep saying "prove this", "prove that", and you ignore what is right there in front of you. He called that Q-anon loon of a House member from Colorado a bright new Republican star and said he expected great things from her. She's currently looking at explusion from the House for aiding and abetting the insurrection.

Just like the KKK and the Proud Boys, Trump has pointedly refused to disavow Q-anon. I mean they like him so there is no way Trump is going to disavow them any more than he disavows David Duke or Richard Spencer. Trump keeps going to extraordinary lengths to buy into every conspiracy theory out there, no matter how insane, all while vociferously denying facts, data, evidence and absolute proof that it's not true.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

Whether or not there was voter fraud is not a matter of "judgement" or "opinion". You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own set of facts, and the facts say there was no fraud. There are no facts, witnesses or data to support your "opinion" that there was no fraud, and much which confirms that such contentions are based on lies told by Donald Trump.

I think it's more that 20% who think elections are "fixed." But democratic societies fall for popular theories all the time. Look at what we used to call the UK and "fishing rights."

The FBI and DoJ need some neutering. I'd hope the dems and gop agree on more financial disclosure not just by candidates but by donors and superpacs. The SC is ok with disclosure, but not $ limits.

Citizens United has to be overturned. I strongly believe that this decision is constitutionally wrong. Corporations should NOT have the same rights as people to contribute to candidates and PAC's, and PAC's should be outlawed altogether.

The wording in the constating documents is that "the corporation shall have the same rights as a natural person to buy, sell or hold property, to invest in and hold shares and certificates issued by banks, corporations, and governments . . . ." Citizens United basically cuts the wording off at "the corporation shall have the same rights has a natural person", even though there are lots of other rights that a corporation doesn't have which are inherent in "natural people". Corporations are not eligible to adopt children, or become parents. The corporation can't vote, so why can they contribute money to campaigns?

I have other issues in regards to SC decisions regarding corporate governance, but Citizens United is very anti-democracy, and gives those who own or control large corporations a very outsized influence on how elections are financed. People like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adleson, or the Tysons aren't donating $50 million each, per election to help Republicans get elected without expecting a return on their investment. For example - despite ICE pulling 700 illegal immigrants out of just 2 meat packing plants, one owned by Koch, and one owned by Tyson, neither company has been charged by the Trump Administration, with hiring illegal immigrants.

You want to get George Soros out of politics - support ending Citizens United and PAC's.

[video]

The election was stolen. Everyone knows that . Get a clue.

Can you prove Trump thinks QAnon is good?

No, you're writing fan fiction.

You idiots keep saying "prove this", "prove that", and you ignore what is right there in front of you. He called that Q-anon loon of a House member from Colorado a bright new Republican star and said he expected great things from her. She's currently looking at explusion from the House for aiding and abetting the insurrection.

Just like the KKK and the Proud Boys, Trump has pointedly refused to disavow Q-anon. I mean they like him so there is no way Trump is going to disavow them any more than he disavows David Duke or Richard Spencer. Trump keeps going to extraordinary lengths to buy into every conspiracy theory out there, no matter how insane, all while vociferously denying facts, data, evidence and absolute proof that it's not true.
He's always been a conman. It used to be people knew it was all show, and accepted the con as entertainment. And that is what organized gambling is about. His tv show was sad in that it was aimed at the sad and unhappy.

Obama twisted him into a tighter knot than the Central Park 5.

People say his financial fortunes will go down, but I suspect he'll find his audience again.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

Citizens United has to be overturned. I strongly believe that this decision is constitutionally wrong. Corporations should NOT have the same rights as people to contribute to candidates and PAC's, and PAC's should be outlawed altogether.

The wording in the constating documents is that "the corporation shall have the same rights as a natural person to buy, sell or hold property, to invest in and hold shares and certificates issued by banks, corporations, and governments . . . ." Citizens United basically cuts the wording off at "the corporation shall have the same rights has a natural person", even though there are lots of other rights that a corporation doesn't have which are inherent in "natural people". Corporations are not eligible to adopt children, or become parents. The corporation can't vote, so why can they contribute money to campaigns?

I have other issues in regards to SC decisions regarding corporate governance, but Citizens United is very anti-democracy, and gives those who own or control large corporations a very outsized influence on how elections are financed. People like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adleson, or the Tysons aren't donating $50 million each, per election to help Republicans get elected without expecting a return on their investment. For example - despite ICE pulling 700 illegal immigrants out of just 2 meat packing plants, one owned by Koch, and one owned by Tyson, neither company has been charged by the Trump Administration, with hiring illegal immigrants.

You want to get George Soros out of politics - support ending Citizens United and PAC's.

The post after your post illustrates the harm of Citizens United. "It's all a conspiracy." But the reality is you can't "fix" anything without people finding out. People who find a result in unacceptable find a convenient conspiracy. For example, in the early 1970s a common conspiracy was the Vietnam war was a conspiracy of us oil companies to get the S.China Sea oil reserves. Of course the war was not a single conspiracy. It was a series of spectular screw ups, and Nixon's sociopathic cynicism in using the war for his own political fortunes. The JFK assignation …..

The dems had more money. Congress can force superpacs to disclose donors.

Don't know what made you think that you are the world or that the world is a court of law. Seems like the Constitution has something to say about "due process".
Hundreds of MAGArats are about to get "due process" and swift justice
Great! Maybe then you'll see just how stupid your judgments.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

Whether or not there was voter fraud is not a matter of "judgement" or "opinion". You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own set of facts, and the facts say there was no fraud. There are no facts, witnesses or data to support your "opinion" that there was fraud, and much which confirms that such contentions are based on lies told by Donald Trump.

Opinions are opinions. Facts are provable. You can no more prove your opinions than I can mine. At least I have the good grace not to claim my opinions are facts.

Opinions are opinions. Facts are provable. You can no more prove your opinions than I can mine. At least I have the good grace not to claim my opinions are facts.
Exactly. And the facts...the actual facts say the election was not "stolen".

Not misinterpretations ...not lies...not opinions written as avidavits.

Actual facts. Not stolen

Exactly. And the facts...the actual facts say the election was not "stolen".

Not misinterpretations ...not lies...not opinions written as avidavits.

Actual facts. Not stolen
Bullspit. Prove your "facts" and stop begging the question.

Forum List

Back