Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.

Even worse, it proves that the trouble makers at BLM protests really were Trump supporters trying to make BLM look bad.
BLM doesn't need anybody to make them look bad. They do just fine all on their own.

Excerpt:

In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals.

They also suggested he suffers from drug abuse and mental illness, and told the judge he poses a serious flight risk.

“Chansley has spoken openly about his belief that he is an alien, a higher being, and he is here on Earth to ascend to another reality,” they wrote.

The Justice Department has brought more than 80 criminal cases in connection with the violent riots at the U.S. Capitol last week, in which Trump’s supporters stormed the building, ransacked offices and in some cases, attacked police.

Many of the people charged so far were easily tracked down by the FBI, which has more than 200 suspects, thanks in large part to videos and photos posted on social media.

Michael Sherwin, the Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has said that while many of the initial charges may seem minor, he expects much more serious charges to be filed as the Justice Department continues its investigation.
"In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals."

Talking about insurrection, officially charging insurrection, and convicting someone of insurrection are 3 altogether different things. Seems to be only talk so far. Nor is it apparent what-if any-group he was a part of.

You seem to be forgetting that Chansley and that others carried out that insurrection, and live streamed it on TV.

Chansley is a leader of Q-anon. That part is really clear.
Read. Nothing has been proven. Not that there was insurrection or that everything we see on TV is the TRUTH. Thankfully. Watched War of the Worlds recently...
Good grief, we have a Denier right here on USMB. I suppose that Hitler never exterminated millions of Jews or we never landed on the moon? You people that spread lies and use the faithful trump method of saying. "Believe what I tell you, not what you see." All of you should be banished to Gitmo with the other terrorist.

But the rioting does not serve a purpose for the Blm Movement, it is a disservice, to their cause, and were very frustrated over it, for the most part.

I agree it's a disservice in practice, but Democrats and media portrayed it to the public as virtuous. That's the problem.

No by they did not portray it as “virtuous”.
A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.

Even worse, it proves that the trouble makers at BLM protests really were Trump supporters trying to make BLM look bad.

There were several reports from the FBI of the far right infiltrating the BLM protests just to be violent and it blamed on the BLM protesters.

I think at least one right winger was arrested for violence in the BLM protests. There could have been more.

There were many reports that the umbrella guy who set fires was a right winger from one of the racist groups.

My favourite report was the case where one of the Boogaloo Bois was arrested after he shot one of the anarchists tearing down a confederate statue!!!

There were also reports that much of the looting was carried out by gangs of white kids organized on 4chan using cover of the demonstrations. Especially the high end stores that were picked clean.

You made no point besides deflecting from Trump's incitement.
You mean Trump's unproven alleged incitement?
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He will get his due process in impeachment court....the Senate.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.
No. "Direct connection" is not "incitement" and the fact of an actual insurrection must also be proven. Fat chance.
Thank for you analysis, Mr Ghoulani
You're welcome. Any time. Always glad to help the uninformed.

I feel sorry for him....He believed the President's lies...

No one forced him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

The truth has been out there for everyone to see.

How many people have tell them the truth? How many honest and truthful documents have to be presented? How many court cases do they have to lose?

If the information had not been out there on just about every reputable news outlet then I would see your point.
That's because the information was not out there for him, the alternative right wing news and fake news, does not cover it... that's how many followers have been brainwashed on this....repeating the lies over and over again with ease, and Trump sealing the deal on them believing real news, is fake news. This wasn't by mere happenstance imo, it was his plan..... which makes it even more devious...again, imo.
You made no point besides deflecting from Trump's incitement.
You mean Trump's unproven alleged incitement?
Well, he's on record. And so is Jr. And he spent over a week stoking up the "guys" to come to DC. He's finished.
You think it's your place to make a legal judgement concerning anybody's alleged "incitement"? You don't think The President of the US has a right to his Constitutional right to due process? Sad.
He will get his due process in impeachment court....the Senate.
He'll be acquitted unless there's a direct connection between him and the insurrection. If there was any coordination between him, or Jr., and the planners of the "event" he may be toast. I'd prefer the House just hold the impeachment for 100 days or whatever, while letting Biden try and get the econ back on it's feet, and also investigate any role by Trump as quietly as possible. But I realize Biden will have the millstone around the neck of the senate.

But he did directly urge the rioters to march to the capital and fight like hell to stop the vote certification. THAT is his legacy.
Actually, he suggested they go to the capitol and peacefully and patriotically have their voices heard. Those were his words. Sadly, CNN and MSNBC wont show that. They prefer to tell you what he REALLY meant.
Glad you consider them reliable.

Why not ask them why they wont show exactly what was said?

You won't.

Why?

Because you are righteous and I ma a terrorist.

I get it.
It was one line, in a one hour hate filled lying speech, to cover his own ass...

Read the whole speech, every line.... his underlying cause, was to make the crowd angry...

Plus the speech the day of, was not even the tip of the iceberg, on his efforts to make h I s crowds angry... his rallies and tweets about coming to DC on the 6th started long before....this started right after Dec 14th electoral vote certification of Biden.

When you create a big fat lie, from whole cloth, with your minions to spread it on the election was STOLEN from him and from the followers, it's going to make his followers feel justified in their terrorist actions, not all of them, but the groups of followers that were always nefarious, saw this as an opportunity....
He was whipping them up, but he was doing that in his rallys in 16. But the question is whether he and insurrection leaders coordinated marching on the capital. I've read that there were reports of some people getting ready to march shortly before he told them to go.
I believe he seeded it.
No doubt. But he also seeded Charlottesville. The thing is though that we're talking of convicting him in the Senate. That's going to be a reach at best. The only possibility will be if his fingerprints are directly on a scripted, preplanned march, with plans to at least surround and intimidate congress with fear of safety. If that happens, public opinion may demand people like Cassidy Tillis Daines vote to make sure he's ousted forever.
Again; fat chance

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

He would be better off claiming to be BLM because then you guys would pay his bail...

Well I'd love to see more of him and the other loser Trumpista insurrectionists on TV giving their excuses that Trump egged them on. LOL

BLM doesn't need anybody to make them look bad. They do just fine all on their own.

Excerpt:

In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals.

They also suggested he suffers from drug abuse and mental illness, and told the judge he poses a serious flight risk.

“Chansley has spoken openly about his belief that he is an alien, a higher being, and he is here on Earth to ascend to another reality,” they wrote.

The Justice Department has brought more than 80 criminal cases in connection with the violent riots at the U.S. Capitol last week, in which Trump’s supporters stormed the building, ransacked offices and in some cases, attacked police.

Many of the people charged so far were easily tracked down by the FBI, which has more than 200 suspects, thanks in large part to videos and photos posted on social media.

Michael Sherwin, the Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has said that while many of the initial charges may seem minor, he expects much more serious charges to be filed as the Justice Department continues its investigation.
"In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals."

Talking about insurrection, officially charging insurrection, and convicting someone of insurrection are 3 altogether different things. Seems to be only talk so far. Nor is it apparent what-if any-group he was a part of.

You seem to be forgetting that Chansley and that others carried out that insurrection, and live streamed it on TV.

Read. Nothing has been proven. Not that there was insurrection or that everything we see on TV is the TRUTH. Thankfully. Watched War of the Worlds recently...
Good grief, we have a Denier right here on USMB. I suppose that Hitler never exterminated millions of Jews or we never landed on the moon? You people that spread lies and use the faithful trump method of saying. "Believe what I tell you, not what you see." All of you should be banished to Gitmo with the other terrorist.
President Trump did sound so presidential at his pre insurrection rally, though.

I expect Trump would like to pardon all those “patriots” who broke into the Capitol. But if he pardons any of them before the Senate rules on Impeachment (Jan 20 or 21?) this may cause even more Republicans to vote for conviction. He and they all belong in prison, or a mental hospital, but in fact many, probably most, will never be punished.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

The weasel-in-chief sure knows how to pick 'em. The sap Giuliani for his personal attorney, and a serious bunch of sniveling losers for his attempted coup.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Rump IS a gutless nutless wonder, isn't he? :cool:

I expect Trump would like to pardon all those “patriots” who broke into the Capitol.

Based on what? Trump has outright denounced them multiple times, so...
With a FORKED TONGUE, like the biblical Ancient Serpent of Old.

He loves them,
He loves them not.
He loves them,
He loves them not.

I expect Trump would like to pardon all those “patriots” who broke into the Capitol.
Simple ... They were misled! :cool:

Well ... maybe safer to say their “hearts were pure,” and they just ...“misunderstood” him. :oops8:

/s
and he "loves" his Patriots...that raided and tried to occupy the Capitol Building

Was he referring to the criminals or the protesters?

do you know the difference?

Simple ... They were misled! :cool:

Well ... maybe safer to say their “hearts were pure,” and they just ...“misunderstood” him. :oops8:

/s
and he "loves" his Patriots...that raided and tried to occupy the Capitol Building

Was he referring to the criminals or the protesters?

do you know the difference?
There were no "protesters" in the mob that invaded the Capitol. They were all terrorist. They were the scum of trumpsters.

Excerpt:

Was there a mob? Storming the Capitol? Or is there no proof of that either?

There were no "protesters" in the mob that invaded the Capitol. They were all terrorist. They were the scum of trumpsters.

So every single one of the hundreds of thousands at the rally were all "terrorists" and stormed the capitol?

Evidence and proof says Fact Check False. Sorry. I'm glad I could correct your misinformation. Based on the new standard, you should probably be kicked off of Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, have your internet removed, and any business you're in should be pressured to get rid of you.

Fuck that nut. Dude needs a psychiatric hospital not a jail cell or a pardon.
Have you actually listened to him? He thinks he's practicing magic. Not just any magic, but white magic.

He is CLEARLY not right in the head

Forum List

Back