Jacob "QAnon Shaman" Chansley begs Trump for a pardon

A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.

A great defense. It was Trumps fault. Yet as repubs were first to point out that he was ANTIFA because he was seen at BLM protests. It becomes a dilemma for Trump who has to decide is he ANTIFA or QAnon. If one is bad and one is good how can he be seen at both events. Brain freeze.

Even worse, it proves that the trouble makers at BLM protests really were Trump supporters trying to make BLM look bad.

Even worse, it proves that the trouble makers at BLM protests really were Trump supporters trying to make BLM look bad.
BLM doesn't need anybody to make them look bad. They do just fine all on their own.

It's the little bitch who was crying over organic food. He must be getting shook in his new home after acting tough storming the Capitol.

Gotta love the flimsy excuse his lawyer is using though...

The weasel-in-chief sure knows how to pick 'em. The sap Giuliani for his personal attorney, and a serious bunch of sniveling losers for his attempted coup.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

BLM doesn't need anybody to make them look bad. They do just fine all on their own.

Right. Black Lives Matter is a world wide movement, respected throughout the world.

Right. Black Lives Matter is a world wide movement, respected throughout the world.
Bullshit

Trump told the mob that Biden was an illegitimate president and its time they did something about it.

[video]

Trump told the mob that Biden was an illegitimate president and its time they did something about it.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

You agree that Trump submitted NO evidence for voter fraud, or what?

Well, that's weird.

You'd think a true patriot would proudly take what's coming to him for trying to save his country.

Gosh.
It's up to you to judge "what's coming..." to anybody? No one should dare disagree with your judgement? But you think Trump is dictatorial?

[video]

So? I agree with him.

No, the point is I don't care if you think there was voter fraud or not. I can make my own judgments and form my own opinions.

Excerpt:

In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals.

They also suggested he suffers from drug abuse and mental illness, and told the judge he poses a serious flight risk.

“Chansley has spoken openly about his belief that he is an alien, a higher being, and he is here on Earth to ascend to another reality,” they wrote.

The Justice Department has brought more than 80 criminal cases in connection with the violent riots at the U.S. Capitol last week, in which Trump’s supporters stormed the building, ransacked offices and in some cases, attacked police.

Many of the people charged so far were easily tracked down by the FBI, which has more than 200 suspects, thanks in large part to videos and photos posted on social media.

Michael Sherwin, the Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has said that while many of the initial charges may seem minor, he expects much more serious charges to be filed as the Justice Department continues its investigation.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

No, the point is I don't care if you think there was voter fraud or not. I can make my own judgments and form my own opinions.

Like I said, you can believe the earth is flat , but Twitter doesn't owe you a platform.

Excerpt:

In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals.

They also suggested he suffers from drug abuse and mental illness, and told the judge he poses a serious flight risk.

“Chansley has spoken openly about his belief that he is an alien, a higher being, and he is here on Earth to ascend to another reality,” they wrote.

The Justice Department has brought more than 80 criminal cases in connection with the violent riots at the U.S. Capitol last week, in which Trump’s supporters stormed the building, ransacked offices and in some cases, attacked police.

Many of the people charged so far were easily tracked down by the FBI, which has more than 200 suspects, thanks in large part to videos and photos posted on social media.

Michael Sherwin, the Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, has said that while many of the initial charges may seem minor, he expects much more serious charges to be filed as the Justice Department continues its investigation.
"In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals."

Talking about insurrection, officially charging insurrection, and convicting someone of insurrection are 3 altogether different things. Seems to be only talk so far. Nor is it apparent what-if any-group he was a part of.

[video]

So? I agree with him.

Like I said, you can believe the earth is flat , but Twitter doesn't owe you a platform.

And I never said either.

Excerpt:

"In Chansley’s case, prosecutors said the charges “involve active participation in an insurrection attempting to violently overthrow the United States government,” and warned that “the insurrection is still in progress” as law enforcement prepares for more demonstrations in Washington and state capitals."

Talking about insurrection, officially charging insurrection, and convicting someone of insurrection are 3 altogether different things. Seems to be only talk so far. Nor is it apparent what-if any-group he was a part of.

You seem to be forgetting that Chansley and that others carried out that insurrection, and live streamed it on TV.

Chansley is a leader of Q-anon. That part is really clear.

Excerpt:

You seem to be forgetting that Chansley and that others carried out that insurrection, and live streamed it on TV.

Chansley is a leader of Q-anon. That part is really clear.
Read. Nothing has been proven. Not that there was insurrection or that everything we see on TV is the TRUTH. Thankfully. Watched War of the Worlds recently...

Forum List

Back