Barrett, of all people, spills the beans in the immunity case.

That's the system we have had for well over 200 years and should not change just because of the blind and irrational hate one party has for a POTUS.
No, it's not.
But then we only had one president who was an actual criminal and he was pardoned for his crimes.

Yeah, Thomas is an issue unto himself. He doesn't have to recuse himself, because who can make him?

This has all become pretty obvious now.
Depends.
If the grant presidential immunity Joe can just remove him, Alito, Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh and replace them without a Senate vote and there's not a damned thing anyone could do about it.

People are so binary.

“immunity” does not mean a President may turn around during the SOTU address and shoot the Speaker of the House with no legal ramifications.

This is more for like when Obama murdered a US citizen in Yemen with a drone strike. Should Obama be arrested for murder? He ordered the killing of a US CITIZEN with no due process. This is illegal.
Well then Yemen can try to prosecute Obama if it wants.
BUT
The man was operating in a foreign country as an enemy of the US.
Once he left this country to take arms against the US his rights were voided.

I think that as usual, you either take what Trump says out of context, or just project what you FEEL he means.
We cannot have a functional country if lawfare is normalized as being used now against candidate Trump. This goes way beyond Trump, you, and I. This is vital for the future no matter which party holds the Executive branch.
Please.
Trump committed the crimes and you whine about prosecuting him for the crimes he committed rather than blaming him for the crimes he committed?

There ya go.

Yeah....except morons like LilOlLady are demented enough to have forgotten that.

Max Waters was preaching impeachment a year after......with no case......they were still fishing.

My first Impeach Clinton sign? September 1993
First Impeach Obama? October 2008, a month before the election.

But let's pretend it's only Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow....Barrett, the woman you guys hated on so heavily.....doing the job of a SCOTUS judge.

Isn't that amazing.
It isn't outside the realm of possibility that Amy realizes how farcical Trump's argument is.

My first Impeach Clinton sign? September 1993
First Impeach Obama? October 2008, a month before the election.

But let's pretend it's only Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please show where I said it was only Trump.

Yeah....except morons like LilOlLady are demented enough to have forgotten that.

Max Waters was preaching impeachment a year after......with no case......they were still fishing.

Nancy kept those calls in check until the revelations of Trump's attempt to extort Zelensky for campaign assistance and the subsequent cover up became known.

Nancy kept those calls in check until the revelations of Trump's attempt to extort Zelensky for campaign assistance and the subsequent cover up.

Yeah...they never were a subject of discussion until they manufactured a need.

Do you really self-delude yourself this way ?

Please.
If it wasn't about Trump you'd be silent as deep space where they can't hear Trump fart.

Where's your defense of Menendez?

YOU KNOW MY HISTORY ?

STFU

I was very vocal about the Clinton impeachment effort. I told people it was the first time I had been embarrassed to be a Republican.

ESADMF

Unprecedented!

No one has ever done that before for any President!

Oh wait
The GOP did that with Clinton, Obama, and Biden

Unprecedented!

No one has ever done that before for any President!

Oh wait
The GOP did that with Clinton, Obama, and Biden

Please show us where 1 year after Obama started his term, a member of congress stood in front of a crowd and chanted "Impeach 44".

I'll be waiting.

Barack Hussein Obama has the world record for most children killed in extra judicial assassinations by a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER.

FACT CHECK ME, CULT.

Nobel PEACE Prize for OBAMA. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It does not get any more pathetic than that. Way to completely lose any credibilty you may have had.

OBAMA STARTED MULTIPLE WARS. HOW DID HE GET A NODEL PEACE PRIZE?

No justices are on board with the concept of complete immunity. But the conservatives are on board with a ruling that will facilitate Trump's goal..........delay.

Forum List

Back