Is It Moral for Married Couples to do Oral/Anal?

But yea really don't know who is real after.....how many drinks? I forgot what you told us before. Sorry.

and this from one who says it's okay to legalize....'POT'...I rest my case...night all!

Funny.,... I don't get high and I like the occasional drink, but I never heard of anyone starting a bar fight or going the wrong way on a highway, ending up decapitating a 6 year old, from pot.

I know for a fact there are many accidents that happen with MJ as a cause...

It's a myth that this is a "safe" thing to drive on. Spend about a year as a volunteer firefighter. You'll know what I am talking about.

Funny.,... I don't get high and I like the occasional drink, but I never heard of anyone starting a bar fight or going the wrong way on a highway, ending up decapitating a 6 year old, from pot.

Actually, I have never heard anyone doing anything because they are high on pot. Thats precisely the problem.

I know for a fact there are many accidents that happen with MJ as a cause...

It's a myth that this is a "safe" thing to drive on. Spend about a year as a volunteer firefighter. You'll know what I am talking about.

Yes, you are quite right.

If anyone really wants to know the problems and dangers from smoking pot, go to a MA, Marijuana Anonymous meeting.

As a former hippie, pot smoking and recovered alcoholic, I have quite a bit of experience with both. Interestingly enough, I became a better driver when I was buzzed on booze. Not just my opinion, but many others. Now, while on pot, I do remember running some red lights, accidentally, and I always felt really paranoid while driving, and was a bit nervous about getting in an accident.

By the way, your first post on this thread was hilarious. And Missle Man, you should NEVER complain about a post that No one to vote for makes, that is FUNNY! NEVER!

It's not my responsibility to remind someone of what they posted, not just once, but twice within the last few minutes or hours. Her game is to say something and then deny, deny, deny. I figure it's past time to throw her game back at her.
Your game is to put up Strawmen; to insist that I said something which I did not. Most here have figgered it out.

The original question isnt specific enough. Is it moral to God? To "you" as an individual? To the world at large? To our nation, culturally? Socially? Legally?

The comparision of drinking and excessive drinking to anal/oral sex is inaccurate.

The proper comparision would be

social drinking (controlling it) versus acceptable sexual behavior (whatever that is)

AND:

Excessive drinking versus abnormal, unacceptable sexual behavior.

Anal sex and homosexuality help spread AIDS. It is a public concern. Funny how the homosexuals want to deny that they are partially or mostly responsable for any heterosexuals getting AIDS, yet at the same time they want to (FALSLY) proclaim that AIDS isnt merely a homosexual problem, but also for the heterosexual community.

The FACT that anal sex spreads AIDS to even more of the public than if it wasnt practiced is a MUCH STRONGER arguement than the ones the liberals use to justify the seat belt and insurance and helmet laws. Killing another person is much more the publics concern than killing or maiming yourself, or causing financial hardship on someone by causing an accident while un insured (which is a bullshit arguement anyways, the politicals who passed the mandatory insurance law, only did it to make profits for the insurance industry). And thats a fact.
Even with mandatory insurance, you dont have a guarantee a person who runs into you will be insured. Its a fact that between 10 and 20% of drivers still dont have insurance. THE ONLY way to insure coverage is to get uninsured motorists coverage, which is cheap. And then, if someone CAUSES an accident and is uninsured, the penalty would be taking away their drivers license until they get proof of insurance.

Numerous problems could be attributed to a person over drinking that have nothing to do with driving.

How does a monogamous married couple spread an STD?

Numerous problems could be attributed to a person over drinking that have nothing to do with driving.

How does a monogamous married couple spread an STD?

I must have missed something, I never saw the term "monogamous" in the original post/question. Dont start practicing Liberals debating strategy.

Forum List

Back