Trump family insults the military again... and the military guys pretend it didn't happen, again?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"The family that gave up everything to Save America Thank You!"

Apparently, like many US veterans who died in wars, or those who lost limbs, who ended up committing suicide or suffered from mental issues, the Trump family has scarified EVERYTHING for the US.

I mean, talk about telling military people to "fuck off"

Apparently, like many US veterans who died in wars, or those who lost limbs, who ended up committing suicide or suffered from mental issues, the Trump family has scarified EVERYTHING for the US.

Perhaps you should learn to fucking read, no one from the Trump family posted that. It appears to be one persons opinion, NOT NAMED TRUMP. So shove your ignorant commie propaganda, no one with any intelligence is buying it.

Roughly 7% of the U.S. citizenship has any military experience so do not disparage the Trumps unless you disparage the other 93% of the population as well.

You ought to spend some time on the profile page of the Twitter member whose post you used for illustration. It warms the heart if you are a MAGA Patriot.

The Trump Family, showing us what The Truth™ is all about!

444488393_10227356190314710_6092331449512767929_n.jpg

Last edited:

trump train.jpg

I am voting for Trump.

If you're such a Karen that this upsets you, how would you have reacted when a lowly Drill Instructor insulted you in basic training?

You probably would have cried for your mommy, right?

They have sacrificed a lot for this country. With the constant harassment and accusations, the vast amounts of money spent on lawsuits that go nowhere, the public muck dragging, loss of what little privacy they had, fbi raiding their home that turned out to be a bust, the lies, constant attempts at political ham stringing and so on.

You're creating context and sentiment that simply isn't there by making mountains out of mole hills.

It's no wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is. No one likes contrarians, except other contrarians that are on the same side.

And you don't care about the military either. You're pretending to as a vehicle to irrationally hate someone.

Former President Donald Trump’s son shared another user’s post which featured a photo of the Trump family and the claim that they’d given up “everything to Save America.”

“And we will do it again!” the Trump scion wrote.

And we will do it again!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 x.com
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) May 24, 2024

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'​

1716802255862.png
People
https://people.com › politics › trump-boasted-of-avoidi...

Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.

Former President Donald Trump’s son shared another user’s post which featured a photo of the Trump family and the claim that they’d given up “everything to Save America.”

“And we will do it again!” the Trump scion wrote.

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'

View attachment 952655
People
https://people.com › politics › trump-boasted-of-avoidi...
Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.
Trump took on the NASTY Democrats and the lying corrupt news media and is now battling the NASTY Democrat's lawfare. Trump has sacrificed so much for America, he's destined for Mt. Rushmore.

^^^ idiot Dem who forgets the military and law enforcement overwhelmingly support Trump and take a giant shit on Democrats.

It's sad when alleged Americans are so devoid of ideas that they are forced to slander everyone associated with their opponent. Democrats have lost sight of what America is. They're obsessed with a man who is far superior to them and there is nothing they can do but snipe and gripe about him. Today's Democrats are low grade people. MAGA

Trump took on the NASTY Democrats and the lying corrupt news media and is now battling the NASTY Democrat's lawfare. Trump has sacrificed so much for America, he's destined for Mt. Rushmore.

When is the dedication ceremony?

Women's Urinal of Mt. Rushmore National Memorial​

1716804651468.png
Urinal Dot Net
https://www.urinal.net › mt_rushmore

Mount rushmore restrooms from www.urinal.net
It's in a women's restroom at Mount Rushmore National Memorial. The National Park Service was putting them in their comfort stations in the 50s and 60s. It ...

It's sad when alleged Americans are so devoid of ideas that they are forced to slander everyone associated with their opponent.
No, the only people consistently doing that are the Trump crime family.
Democrats have lost sight of what America is. They're obsessed with a man who is far superior to them and there is nothing they can do but snipe and gripe about him. Today's Democrats are low grade people. MAGA
Really?
So.................When did any democrat, suggest ??????????

Or, when all else fails.........Blame it on the ocean.

It's sad when alleged Americans are so devoid of ideas that they are forced to slander everyone associated with their opponent. Democrats have lost sight of what America is. They're obsessed with a man who is far superior to them and there is nothing they can do but snipe and gripe about him. Today's Democrats are low grade people. MAGA

No man nor woman is superior to me. You seem to believe that tRump (the t is silent) is the superior being. Newsflash: tRump is now tied in the polls as of yesterday. And it's only going to get worse.

No man nor woman is superior to me. You seem to believe that tRump (the t is silent) is the superior being. Newsflash: tRump is now tied in the polls as of yesterday. And it's only going to get worse.
Dude, I have news for you. There are plenty of men and women that are superior to you in many ways. Your attitude of thinking you are always right or always better than anyone else is a common Democrat trait these days. That's what pushes you people toward totalitarianism. You're bigots. You're also delusional if you think Biden is the answer. MAGA

Forum List

Back