Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
Just one second, do you honestly believe all politicians in every country on the planet are not crooks? Blimey.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Words xiden shit on from day one and has yet to let up. Fuck off and die with your commie propaganda. Name one occasion Trump didn't uphold his oath. I don't want your opinion, I want verifiable facts. Something you don't seem to have much of a relation with.

Wrong. I've shown all kinds of facts regarding what Trump did. The fact he made money charging government offiicials to use his properties is one example. You are the one with the trouble.

Just one second, do you honestly believe all politicians in every country on the planet are not crooks? Blimey.
No, but I don't believe that Biden is as crooked as Trump. This is about America.

Last edited:
This time You're gonna have to cheat really really really hard
Much harder than 2020

Throw him in jail it'll be a landslide so big ....YUGE
If Trunmp goes to prison there will be no landslide victory for trump. No one cheated in 2020.

No, but I don't believe that Biden is as crooked as Trump. This is about America.
Ah, you have a cut off point for crookedness, what's acceptable and what isn't. So where does taking classified documents and putting them in your garage rank on your naughty scale?

Ah, you have a cut off point for crookedness, what's acceptable and what isn't. So where does taking classified documents and putting them in your garage rank on your naughty scale?
I doesn't rank when the authorities tell you to return the documemts and you return them instead of fighting, hiding them and lying about how you have given them everything.

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
Better Trump than the authoritarian pro-Commie administration running the nation now.

I doesn't rank when the authorities tell you to return the documemts and you return them instead of fighting, hiding them and lying about how you have given them everything.
So, if I stole a TV from a shop and I gave it back when asked, I didn't shoplift?

Do we really want to elect a con (and obvious con man) as President?

Evidently enough do. Turns out that many Americans feel so miserable and hopeless that they're willing to ignore the obvious and hand their future to him.

Who knew. I sure didn't.
If Anericans feel so miserable maybe they need to take a trip to Europe and pay what they pay over there. We need to become better informed. That's our job according to the constitution. Because Trump was not responsible for the great economy he had during his first 2 years. And people seem to want to pretend COVID never happened and how Trump failed miserably in managing it. And his mismanagement helped start the supply chain issues and things that we faced when Biden took office. So if Americans really want to be miserable they will continue falling for the propaganda and then elect Trump..

So, if I stole a TV from a shop and I gave it back when asked, I didn't shoplift?
False equivalence. Trump was the most corrupt president in modern history. Everywhere you looked, his administration had a scandal going on. We don't see that now.

Wrong. I've shown all kinds of facts regarding what Trump did. The fact he made money charging government offiicials to use his properties is one example. You are the one with the trouble.

Exactly what's wrong with that? You do know he wasn't running his properties while he was president, RIGHT? Also they couldn't charge more than the GSA schedule, the govt wouldn't reimburse more. Since you've probably never filed for govt travel expenses, I doubt you have any clue how it works. The hotel most likely lost money based on their regular rates. All you got is accusations based on your own ignorance.

Exactly what's wrong with that? You do know he wasn't running his properties while he was president, RIGHT? Also they couldn't charge more than the GSA schedule, the govt wouldn't reimburse more. Since you've probably never filed for govt travel expenses, I doubt you have any clue how it works. The hotel most likely lost money based on their regular rates. All you got is accusations based on your own ignorance.

It's unconstitutional for an elected official to make money while in office. The Emoluments clause. Stop making excuses. My comments are supported by facts. I'm sure you'd know the facts if Hillary Clinton had won and did the same thing.

False equivalence. Trump was the most corrupt president in modern history. Everywhere you looked, his administration had a scandal going on. We don't see that now.

LMAO, the commie lawfare started the day he was elected and it's still going. Add in the commie media blowing everything out of proportion and it appeared chaotic at times. Of course that was their intent. BTW why are you still ignoring the fact that xiden has never upheld his oath, OH, I know, there's no propaganda value for telling the truth.

It's unconstitutional for an elected official to make money while in office. The Emoluments clause. Stop making excuses. My comments are supported by facts. I'm sure you'd know the facts if Hillary Clinton had won and did the same thing.

You dumb ass, George Washington had an inn and a brewery that operated the whole time he was president. He didn't have his children run his businesses. Also providing goods and services at a market rates is not an emolument. I guess you forgot, no court would entertain any suits based on that clause. And several tried. Are you senile like xiden?

Last edited:
No excuse, there are a lot of people who are uninformed, Democrats included, and they don't like the prices they are paying, plus they have bought the he's too old narrative. If we look at reality Biden has been one of the best presidents we have had in modern tmes. But we'll see in November because Obama wasn't doing all that well 5 to 6 months out in 2012.

Trump was the last president and hes running against Biden so he has a lotto do withthis conversatuion. I'm tred of these republicans who want to bash any democrat at any time bitching because Trump gets broughtup in a conversation. He's running for president, he's been president, so his record will be compared to the current President.

Bidens not the one who puts the prices on the goods people are buying. And if you think voting for trump is going to lower prices, then you really are stupid.
yea everyone is uninformed except all you die hard democrats....you sound pretty stupid too...biden the "unifier" has been pretty bad at bringing everyone together....and yes just like your buddy trump...he is to fucking old for this job.....and it shows,you cant see it because you just might have the die hard democrat flag in your ass...

Do we really want to elect a con (and obvious con man) as President?
Evidently enough do. Turns out that many Americans feel so miserable and hopeless that they're willing to ignore the obvious and hand their future to him. Who knew. I sure didn't.
1. Do we really want a country where democrats use LAWFARE to jail their political opponents, like the commies they are?
2. Trump is a very capable manager, a real president. Biden is too old, too senile, a "Manchurian President" controlled by his enelected staff.

Do you want a real president, or a senile joke?

1. Do we really want a country where democrats use LAWFARE to jail their political opponents, like the commies they are?
2. Trump is a very capable manager, a real president. Biden is too old, too senile, a "Manchurian President" controlled by his enelected staff.

Do you want a real president, or a senile joke?
to answer your last question.....we would need 2 new candidates for a real president ....both are showing signs of the pressure they are under....both are looking pretty bad....and it is only going to get worse...

Forum List

Back