Putin wants Ukraine ceasefire on current frontlines

1716723634456.png

Ok, do you a link to the correct article?
It depends mostly on your goals. If you need a piece of Russian propaganda - I'm not a big fan of such crap. But official Russian propaganda isn't something hysterically warmongering or giving any super-duper optimistic predictions. There is no need in it. Most of Russian do have friends and relatives in Ukraine. Official Russian propaganda is more like: "The military is doing their job. Victory will be ours, but it's not really clear when. Enjoy your normal life, but don't forget that everything can change in very short time". To tell to Russians those mad stories about "old Kharkov region cities" or "terrible Russian losses" is something like tell to an ordinary New Yorker about "ancient city of Philadelphia, build by glorious Aztec civilisation" or "cannibalistic White-suprematist gangs, terrorising Texans".
It's lie so obvious, that it doesn't need to discuss.

It depends mostly on your goals. If you need a piece of Russian propaganda - I'm not a big fan of such crap. But official Russian propaganda isn't something hysterically warmongering or giving any super-duper optimistic predictions. There is no need in it. Most of Russian do have friends and relatives in Ukraine. Official Russian propaganda is more like: "The military is doing their job. Victory will be ours, but it's not really clear when. Enjoy your normal life, but don't forget that everything can change in very short time". To tell to Russians those mad stories about "old Kharkov region cities" or "terrible Russian losses" is something like tell to an ordinary New Yorker about "ancient city of Philadelphia, build by glorious Aztec civilisation" or "cannibalistic White-suprematist gangs, terrorising Texans".
It's lie so obvious, that it doesn't need to discuss.
I have no goal. The article says Russia is running out of money. Obviously countries are bailing Ukraine out, but Russia is getting strapped for money, Putin's gas idea has "blown" back in his face.

Now, if you have evidence to the contrary, then please supply a link, or two. If you can't, thank you for your opinion.

Right from the beginning, all Russia wanted was border security.
Total nonsense.

Putin wanted all of Ukraine. He had a puppet regime waiting in Belarus to be installed in Kyiv, when he first prosecuted his laughably incompetent invasion.

Total nonsense.

Putin wanted all of Ukraine. He had a puppet regime waiting in Belarus to be installed in Kyiv, when he first prosecuted his laughably incompetent invasion.
I think we're going to get a chance to find out! His confidence certainly must be at a high and that could be making him more ambitious.

If that's so then I would only see a problem in convincing China to be aggressive too?

We already found out. He invaded European countries 3 times in 15 years.
Not exactly true, but nevertheless, America's attempts to destroy Russia have failed. For this latest one, it appears to be written.

Russia won't accept defeat and I don't think that America will stop with this defeat. This is perhaps Vlad's incentive to take the entire Ukraine as a buffer zone.

How do you think the war will end? Can America drive a wedge between Xi and Vlad?

100% true.

I am not going to attempt a discussion with a dishonest hack who won't acknowledge the baseline facts.
I think that your facts don't take into account America's meddling throughout the world by being responsible for starrting about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 alone!

I've never asked you to discuss anything!
And I've never discussed anything on this board where an American hasn't flew off into a rage.

I think that your facts don't take into account America's meddling throughout the world by being responsible for starrting about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 alone!
That's a red herring and has absolutely nothing to do with the Russian maniac invading and permanently stealing territory from two European countries.

That's a red herring and has absolutely nothing to do with the Russian maniac invading and permanently stealing territory from two European countries.
Make up your mind on whether or not we're going to discuss something, and get back to me.

Also keep in mind that I don't tolerate bad manners and threats.

Make up your mind on whether or not we're going to discuss something, and get back to me.
You stated a point. I directly addressed it.

Just because your point died a quick death doesn't mean this was not a discussion. It just means you were not informed enough and prepared enough to hold your own in the discussion. Else you would not need red herrings and non sequiturs. Else you would not need to dodge the basic facts of the topic.

I have no goal. The article says Russia is running out of money. Obviously countries are bailing Ukraine out, but Russia is getting strapped for money, Putin's gas idea has "blown" back in his face.

Now, if you have evidence to the contrary, then please supply a link, or two. If you can't, thank you for your opinion.
Russian government can print money if necessary. It will cause inflation earlier or later, but inflation would be a lesser problem than the military defeat. So, Russia can't lose a war just because lack of money.

Talking about oil and gas revenues, you can read, say, Bloomberg or any other professional source. Like, say, Business Insider:

Russian government can print money if necessary. It will cause inflation earlier or later, but inflation would be a lesser problem than the military defeat. So, Russia can't lose a war just because lack of money.
Not accurate, since they have to outsource their weapons and even their soldiers. When the Ruble only buys half of whatbit did a year ago, every foreign mercenary and foreign weapon now costs Russia twice as much as it did a year ago.

Talking about oil and gas revenues, you can read, say, Bloomberg or any other professional source. Like, say, Business Insider:

Can you copy and paste the info in the link please, it's behind a paywall. I tried archive.is but it's immune to that tactic.

Forum List

Back