Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

Do you really think Biden “protects and defends” the constitution? Do you think ANY president does???

Also, has Trump been convicted of a crime yet?? News to me if he has.
I think he protects and defends the constitution better than the last president. Trump is facing 34 felony counts. He will not be found not guilty on all of them.

I agree with you on this. Even if he is found innocent on all counts the fact he violated his oath of office is enough for me to not vote for him.
lol, like there was ever a chance you were going to vote for him ..

lol, you really believe that? You think YOU have any power in this country?
And so here we see an example of the right wing victim mentality.

Yes, I believe I have power.

Kids take baths with their parents all the time, so you don't have a point. Biden has never talked about his daughter in a sexual way. Trump has. Biden never bragged about going into dressing rooms of naked teenage girls to get his peep on either. Trump has.

…….father’s do not take showers with their daughters when they are 12 years old…that’s just way inappropriate.

I think he protects and defends the constitution better than the last president. Trump is facing 34 felony counts. He will not be found not guilty on all of them.

Not even close. Biden has shunned the cotus on multiple occasions, and is now moving over to violating separation of powers.

And so here we see an example of the right wing victim mentality.

Yes, I believe I have power.
Really? Victim mentality? lol, open your eyes, you have zero power, trust me, the government doesn’t care what you want. They are going to do what they want regardless of what you think. That you think “the people” have power is an illusion

Where in the constitution did it tell Reagan to fire airport workers?

You don't know shit about the constitution. You're one of those "if its something I don't want to do, then it's unconstitutional" types.
I didn't say that it was in the Constitution. Worst attempt at whataboutism ever. Also, I don't support the Constitution so I don't feel the need to twist it to match my desires. I'll leave that to lefties.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.

Oh. Are we supposed to believe that you give two figs about the Constitution?

Cause we know you don't.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
You DemocRATs already elected three con-men, each who did violate the Constitution;
Clinton, Obama, and Biden.
We expect the one you put up for 2014 vote to be more of the same low slime caliber.

Hopefully enough voters see through your pravda this time, Komrade.

You DemocRATs already elected three con-men, each who did violate the Constitution;
Clinton, Obama, and Biden.
We expect the one you put up for 2014 vote to be more of the same low slime caliber.

Hopefully enough voters see through your pravda this time, Komrade.
Bullshit.

No, it’s based on you were never going to vote for him anyway.
And that's based on reality. Why should I vote for a man who wants to return America to Jim Crow? What benefit is that for me?

Really? Victim mentality? lol, open your eyes, you have zero power, trust me, the government doesn’t care what you want. They are going to do what they want regardless of what you think. That you think “the people” have power is an illusion
More victim mentality.

Words xiden shit on from day one and has yet to let up. Fuck off and die with your commie propaganda. Name one occasion Trump didn't uphold his oath. I don't want your opinion, I want verifiable facts. Something you don't seem to have much of a relation with.

This time You're gonna have to cheat really really really hard
Much harder than 2020

Throw him in jail it'll be a landslide so big ....YUGE

Forum List

Back