Zone1 White Fragility 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Earlier today in another forum I posted a thread called the State of Black America. I linked that thread to a report from the Urban League Annual Report and asked the members of the forum to read the report. Instead what I got was a bunch of bs. The moderator of the forum asked me if I really wanted a honest conversation. So I said I did, but that we couldn't use steretypes. That we should not talk about the LBJ Great Society, the 40 trllion dollars that blacks were supposed to be getting from Welfare, the damage done by Democrats and other fake stereotyped arguments used by whte racists in discussions of black issues. Of course that got poo pooed by that moderator because as an expert on being black in America from Canada, she felt that these were major issues that I didn't want to hear about and that I only wanted to hear things on my terms. LOL!

She was wrong, I didn't want to argue senseless bs coming from whites that are not the problem.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”-Walter Williams

Walter Williams, How Important Is Today’s Racial Discrimination?, Aug 14, 2019, How Important Is Today's Racial Discrimination?

In 1939, during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent.
Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.
U.S. Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014,https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/incomepoverty/historical-poverty-people.htm

These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the “ liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare,” black poverty is 14.9 percent.

Now before I read any stupidity about how I am no expert, or how I don't speak for all black people, I am telling you rtat I am a college educated man, with a degree in sociology who has worked on, studied and researched issues that affect black and other low to moderate incme communities for 40 years. So if any one of you who disagree can match these credentials, cool.

Now that should gut at least one of the idiotic opinions, but it doesn't and people still want to cling to this lie.

Last edited:
Earlier today in another forum I posted a thread called the State of Black America. I linked that thread to a report from the Urban League Annual Report and asked the members of the forum to read the report. Instead what I got was a bunch of bs. The moderator of the forum asked me if I really wanted a honest conversation. So I said I did, but that we couldn't use steretypes. That we should not talk about the LBJ Great Society, the 40 trllion dollars that blacks were supposed to be getting from Welfare, the damage done by Democrats and other fake steretyped arguments used by whte racists in discussions of black issues. Of course that got poo pooed by that moderator because as an expert on being black in America from Canada, she felt that these were major issues that I didn't want to hear about and that I only wanted to hear things on my terms. LOL!

She was wrong, I didn't want to argue senseless bs coming from whites that are not the problem.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”-Walter Williams

Walter Williams, How Important Is Today’s Racial Discrimination?, Aug 14, 2019, https://townhall.com/columnists/wal...rtant-is-todays-racial-discrimination-n255154

In 1939, during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent.
Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

U.S. Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014,https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/incomepoverty/historical-poverty-people.htm

These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the “ liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare,” black poverty is 14.9 percent.

Now before I read any stupidity about how I am no expert, or how I don't speak for all black people, I am telling you rtat I am a college educated man, with a degree in sociology who has worked on, studied and researched issues that affect black and other low to moderate incme communities for 40 years. So if any one of you who disagree can match these credentials, cool.

Now that should gut at least one of the idiotic opinions, but it doesn't and people still want to cling to this lie.
Just your usual rant, she's the mod, if the owner of the forum doesn't like her administrating, he or she can fire her. It's none of your business.

Earlier today in another forum I posted a thread called the State of Black America. I linked that thread to a report from the Urban League Annual Report and asked the members of the forum to read the report. Instead what I got was a bunch of bs. The moderator of the forum asked me if I really wanted a honest conversation. So I said I did, but that we couldn't use steretypes. That we should not talk about the LBJ Great Society, the 40 trllion dollars that blacks were supposed to be getting from Welfare, the damage done by Democrats and other fake steretyped arguments used by whte racists in discussions of black issues. Of course that got poo pooed by that moderator because as an expert on being black in America from Canada, she felt that these were major issues that I didn't want to hear about and that I only wanted to hear things on my terms. LOL!

Walter Williams, How Important Is Today’s Racial Discrimination?, Aug 14, 2019, https://townhall.com/columnists/wal...rtant-is-todays-racial-discrimination-n255154

There is no "Black America". That only exists in your fragile fantasy world.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults.

Mostly intact black families made huge strides in only 20 years.
And that would have continued. But then LBJ mostly destroyed the black family.
And you applaud him for it.

I am a college educated man, with a degree in sociology who has worked on, studied and researched issues that affect black and other low to moderate incme communities for 40 years.

You're awesome. A success who should be emulated.
Teach your fellow blacks how you did it.
Don't let them remain trapped on the Dem plantation, doomed to failure.

We're counting on you!

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults.

Mostly intact black families made huge strides in only 20 years.
And that would have continued. But then LBJ mostly destroyed the black family.
And you applaud him for it.

I am a college educated man, with a degree in sociology who has worked on, studied and researched issues that affect black and other low to moderate incme communities for 40 years.

You're awesome. A success who should be emulated.
Teach your fellow blacks how you did it.
Don't let them remain trapped on the Dem plantation, doomed to failure.

We're counting on you!

Try shutting up. LBJ had nothing to do with jack squat because welfare began in 1910 and it was for single white females with no man at home. That precursor to welfare was called Mothers Aid Laws. Then in 1935 Aid For Dependent Children was created for the same purpose. In both cases blacks were excluded. Now at no time have idiots like you spoken on the problems of the fartherless white family that was being financed by government tax money,. Some of it paid by blacks that were exclufded from those programs.

I don't need to teach my fellow blacks ----. There is no democrat plantation, but if republicans have theIr way, blacks will return to that 1930s poverty because we will again be excluded from jobs.

How stupid are you boy? You repeat this nonsense over and over. You and others will deny blacks jobs then talk about how we don't want to work. That is why whites like you need to STFU.

Try shutting up. LBJ had nothing to do with jack squat because welfare began in 1910 and it was for single white females with no man at home. That precursor to welfare was called Mothers Aid Laws. Then in 1935 Aid For Dependent Children was created for the same purpose. In both cases blacks were excluded. Now at no time have idiots like you spoken on the problems of the fartherless white family that was being financed by government tax money,. Some of it paid by blacks that were exclufded from those programs.

I don't need to teach my fellow blacks ----. There is no democrat plantation, but if republicans have theIr way, blacks will return to that 1930s poverty because we will again be excluded from jobs.

How stupid are you boy? You repeat this nonsense over and over. You and others will deny blacks jobs then talk about how we don't want to work. That is why whites like you need to STFU.

I don't need to teach my fellow blacks ---

You're a huge success, many of them are failures. Help them out.

I don't need to teach my fellow blacks ---

You're a huge success, many of them are failures. Help them out.
Try shutting up. I don't need to do anything you say. Why should I listen to someone who came from people who excluded others to get whatthey got?

Earlier today in another forum I posted a thread called the State of Black America. I linked that thread to a report from the Urban League Annual Report and asked the members of the forum to read the report. Instead what I got was a bunch of bs. The moderator of the forum asked me if I really wanted a honest conversation. So I said I did, but that we couldn't use steretypes. That we should not talk about the LBJ Great Society, the 40 trllion dollars that blacks were supposed to be getting from Welfare, the damage done by Democrats and other fake stereotyped arguments used by whte racists in discussions of black issues. Of course that got poo pooed by that moderator because as an expert on being black in America from Canada, she felt that these were major issues that I didn't want to hear about and that I only wanted to hear things on my terms. LOL!

Your townhall link didn't work. Other than that, OP was a good read.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

good one

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am telling you rtat I am a college educated man, with a degree in sociology who has worked on, studied and researched issues that affect black and other low to moderate incme communities for 40 years.
What college would that be?

"You have to agree with me, and can only talk about it the way I want!" :lol:

Your townhall link didn't work. Other than that, OP was a good read.
Try this one.

Try this one.

Smart man. Played it straight, said it straight. His death was a loss at the age of 84.

Not really. And he certainly was no loss to the black community. Quite frankly he and others like him are why we are still divided.
He is 100% correct about other minorities that faced discrimination, not waiting for a change of the majority before taking responsibility for their situation and coming together as a community.

Try shutting up. I don't need to do anything you say. Why should I listen to someone who came from people who excluded others to get whatthey got?

Aside from your obvious confusion and weak math, you're a great role-model
for failed blacks.

Help a brutha out.

He is 100% correct about other minorities that faced discrimination, not waiting for a change of the majority before taking responsibility for their situation and coming together as a community.
Actually he is incorrect about that. You see there are whites with some very flawed views on things. Don't tell me that mess abouot Asians, because other Asians groups face discrimination and Indians benefit from a government program which accounts for most of the high Asian median wealth. Don't tell me that mess about Jews because most Jews are white. Every minority is waiting for a change in the majority, because the majority are the ones making the laws and policies that decide how things will be.

Walter Williams didn't make sense if you were anyone but a white male. And he was a black male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back