How to Crack Down on Election Deniers? Make Them Pay. Literally.

If people want to look like complete retards and claim that the 2020 election was stolen, that is their protected right under the first amendment.
Retards pretend the anomalies of the 2020 election don’t exist….retards pretend blue shitholes didn’t change voting guidelines in the 11th hour under the guise of national emergency to circumvent state legislatures.

I got a better idea.

Have a voting system the people can have faith in that is transparent enough and secure enough that Americans can have believe it's correct and they won't deny it.

Have politicians in control that don't do things that look fishy like trying to allow non Americans to vote, letting foreigners that have expressed being anti American and want to change American politics like George soros, and so on.

Instead of punishing someone for denying an election maybe we should have something where people trust it and won't deny it.

The only ones that get punished will be the ones who aren't in control at the moment.
We don’t lower our standards to appease the weak minded. It’s their burden to raise themselves beyond the bullshit. If they can’t or won’t then suffer as fools do. :dunno:

Here is an opinion piece that would be very legal if any state were to enact it.

How to Crack Down on Election Deniers? Make Them Pay. Literally.

America faces unhinged autocracy if Donald Trump wins. But it could face consequences as bad or worse if he loses.

The OP is actually promoting an opposition to the 1st Amendment.

I can believe it. The left does not care about the Constitution.

It routinely wipes it's collective ass (and that is a big ass) with it.

Vrenn is officially Anti-American.

Looking forward to the day he comes to silence us.

The OP is actually promoting an opposition to the 1st Amendment.

I can believe it. The left does not care about the Constitution.

It routinely wipes it's collective ass (and that is a big ass) with it.

Vrenn is officially Anti-American.

Looking forward to the day he comes to silence us.

I never said that I totally agreed with it more than once. But the further we get along the more I swing towards agreeing with it and can understand why Columbia went that route.

As it stands right now, with all the violent threats you MAGAts have made if you don't get your own way in the election, I suggest ALL non MAGAts (not just left) start packing iron.

I never said that I totally agreed with it more than once. But the further we get along the more I swing towards agreeing with it and can understand why Columbia went that route.

As it stands right now, with all the violent threats you MAGAts have made if you don't get your own way in the election, I suggest ALL non MAGAts (not just left) start packing iron.

I would agree. It will be funny to see the left shooting off their toes trying to get their guns out of the belts of the size 50 waist jeans. You'll shoot more of each other than anyone else. The other side will need elephant guns to bring down the women in your group.

Forum List

Back