Biden’s VA to Expand IVF to Gays.

I don’t take issue with the VA helping married couples gay or straight conceive. I do think it should be limited to married couples and not extended to unmarried single people. The government should not be promoting single parent families as there is some pretty good evidence that home environment is not the best.
Adolph Hitler had a two parent home as did Joe Stalin and they both had Christian backgrounds and were heterosexuals, but the gays are bad Mkay.

Notice from the chart I provided that those with salaries 100k and above started swaying toward Republicans. That is hardly “rich”, but, depending on where you live, it is a decent income, typically a business owner or a white collar income. In other words, what I would call a successful person, but not a rich person. What tax breaks are these people getting? Most of people in this category don’t disparage the success of other people, since they are at least moderately successful themselves. They can see the writing on the wall with the Democratic party that is to take from them and give to people who often times often put forth the necessary effort to be successful. Add in the illegal immigrants and it is a no brainer for sensible, successful people. As income continues to rise(along with success), the sentiment to preserve what they have worked hard to gain becomes even stronger.

Why do I support them? My family’s income is well beyond this threshold and I can assure you that this ridiculous mantra about the “rich” not paying their fair share is pure garbage. I can list many tax breaks and other perks that we don’t get because of our income, not the other way around. Sure, we can itemize our deduction, but that only helps so much. If we were ultra-wealthy we could afford a team of accountants that could potentially do more, but the Democrats aren’t interested in taxing the ultra-wealthy, which is why so many of them are Democrats In the first place(see the outrage by rich Democrats regarding Trump’s cap of the SALT deduction). They are interested in attacking the working wealthy, who don’t live off capital gains and can’t afford a team of accountants.

I am NOT a sucker, which is exactly why I don’t vote for Democrats.

You are correct that more Republicans are rural. Democrats do tend to be more educated(indoctrinated) but clearly that education hasn’t led to more success as evidenced by their income levels being lower on average. A person with a useless degree from their local city college is not more or less intelligent than a person from rural area who decided to start a business or pursue a trade. The true measure is what they do with what they have and in this respect, the proof is in the pudding. Republicans are more successful, on average.

Think about this for a minute. More successful people vote for Republicans. That is an undeniable fact. You are suggesting that as income rises above 100k/yr(not rich), so does the stupidity of people in that they vote against their own self-interest by voting Republican. We are supposed to believe that it is those that make less money that are the enlightened ones. It makes little sense.
Your philosophy is biased and eschewed.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Your philosophy is biased and eschewed.

Just common sense based on facts.

Incomes above 100k tend to vote Republican. We are supposed to believe that it is these people that are the least informed and the least intelligent in our society. We should be taking advice from “educated” baristas. Yeah, ok.

You are simply misinformed. Democrats have long accused of Republican party as being the party of the rich for this very reason.

I know that where I live is absolutely true that the more money you make, the more likely are to be a Republican.
Hardly, it stems from the Presidential campaigns of 1888 when the parties were agrarian and the GOP decided to join with industrialist on which they won and passed legislation recognizing corporation as having a human entity.

Just common sense based on facts.

Incomes above 100k tend to vote Republican. We are supposed to believe that it is these people that are the least informed and the least intelligent in our society. We should be taking advice from “educated” baristas. Yeah, ok.
Show us the numbers of the demographics.

It's sick out there and getting sicker.

No wonder the left made such a big deal over a recent state court ruling. They aren't interested at all in normalcy. All they are interested in is deviancy and spreading it to every corner.

Notice, they are always "proud" when they push these things. Pride goeth before a fall.

The Department of Veterans Affairs under Joe Biden is set to expand taxpayer-funded fertility treatments to unmarried persons, including homosexual couples and would-be single parents.
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Denis McDonough said “raising a family is a wonderful thing” and he was “proud that VA will soon help more Veterans have that opportunity.”
Previously, fertility treatments were only available to married, heterosexual couples. Now, qualified veterans will have access to in vitro fertilization (IVF) using donated sperm or eggs.
Senator Patty Murray (D-Wash.), who has helped to push the “inclusive” changes, said they were “an important step forward that will help more veterans start and grow their families — and it’s especially timely as IVF is under attack from the far right.”
Murray was likely referring to an Alabama court ruling that fertilized embryos qualify as children, leading some fertility treatments in the state to be paused amid fears disposing of unviable or unused embryos could be a crime.
Far from endorsing this, Republican leader Donald Trump urged lawmakers in the state to protect access to IVF. Legislators and the state governor quickly passed a law doing so.

jackie-chan-meme.gif

Show us the numbers of the demographics.

I have already done that in this very thread. It is undeniable that as income rises as does the likelihood of being a Republican, but only to a point. The ultra-rich split, but there are different reasons for that.

The lowest incomes are heavily Democratic. The middle-class, up to 100k per year skew Democrat, but again as income rises in the middle class, as does the Republican vote. Over 100k up to ultra-wealthy, skew Republican.

Adolph Hitler had a two parent home as did Joe Stalin and they both had Christian backgrounds and were heterosexuals, but the gays are bad Mkay.
You are specialized kind of stupid. Reading comprehension is not your strength

Forum List

Back