Zone1 Is the perpetual virginity of Mary biblical?

Meaning evil is the absence of good like cold is the absence of heat and darkness is the absence of light. Evil, light, cold, etc. are the negation of the extant attribute.
whatever it is, I don't like it

No one can tell me there's no Hell where all the evil *&^%$s go

nope

Hell is being eternally separated from God. I don't believe it is a place. It's more like a state of being.
I don't know if you have checked out (Searched) Hell on the net but ther are some really creepy stories about people who allege they went to Hell and returned to tell about it. It sounds outrageous and unbelievable but some of it lines up with Scripture. I would say it lines up Church teaching but I am not sure the Church has a lot of teachings about exactly what Hell is like, except for the fire thing. The children @ Fatima saw Hell and were very frightened.

I don't know if you have checked out (Searched) Hell on the net but ther are some really creepy stories about people who allege they went to Hell and returned to tell about it. It sounds outrageous and unbelievable but some of it lines up with Scripture. I would say it lines up Church teaching but I am not sure the Church has a lot of teachings about exactly what Hell is like, except for the fire thing. The children @ Fatima saw Hell and were very frightened.

Forum List

Back