Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

14 Apr 2-24 ~~ By Emma Richter

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
  • Ward was employed as a substitute teacher at Burke High School in Omaha
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.

I saw this on an episode of "Parks and Rec".

The teacher goes to jail, gets out, finds the boy she had sex with, and it turns out he's grown up to be a loser.
~~~~~~
You mixed that up with Mary Kay Latourneau didn't you.

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.
Dept. of Ed says 10% of the students are molested by school employees.

**********​
**********​

Commentary:
When it comes to normal hetero sex, let's face it....A woman actually raping a man with her vagina is ludicrous. So it wasn't rape she just tipped the cradle beyond what the law allows.

It maybe that this sort of thing happens alot in the past just now it is appropiate to bring it into the open.

In the past it just resulted in rotator cuff surgery from all the high-fives you received from the other guys.

The term "victimless crime" comes to mind whenever I read a female teacher has sex with a teenage boy. What say you?

f9fe02dc-000a-496f-b2a1-622f66e6603d_text.gif

In 1958 I was eleven years old and my parents considered me too young to watch my younger siblings. Nancy, a neighbor girl would come and babysit us. Nancy had very strict religious parents who would not let her date boys. I know that because she bitched about it to me. She taught me how to french kiss, feel her tits and finger her. I found the experience interesting. I made the mistake of bragging to my little brother and that was the end of Nancy. Oddly, my mother did not rat her out as in those days reputation was huge and my mother told me never to speak of it to anyone. I did and none of my friends believed me anyway. I found out early I was not gay.

It maybe that this sort of thing happens alot in the past just now it is appropiate to bring it into the open.
~~~~~~
Guess I'm getting too old to remember, but crap like this didn't happen as often then as it happens today.
Back in the day it was more the nale teachers that were subject scrutiny involving female students and sometimes to effemite male students

**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Obvious Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back