Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President​

LMAO corrupt lying bribe taking Joe Biden and you dare to go there? I'll just laugh in your face okay...

360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg

Show where I have said an election was stolen, liar.
YAWN! Do you believe that Biden is the duly elected president by 81 million Americans to 74 million for Trump? Do you believe there was no fraud in the last election?

YAWN! Do you believe that Biden is the duly elected president by 81 million Americans to 74 million for Trump? Do you believe there was no fraud in the last election?
So you can’t quote me saying the election was stolen, RD2?

Looks like we have yet another lie by you in this thread. Your lies are piling up, Rachel.

LMAO corrupt lying bribe taking Joe Biden and you dare to go there? I'll just laugh in your face okay...

360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg
There is no evidence of Biden taking a bribe. So yes I'll go there. And because you were so stupid as to try making a claim that has been shown to be a lie:

1716772466580.png

Back at cha.

Facts are not desperate. Desperation is four years of claiming an election was stolen. Or that lawfare is beng done against a person because they were indicted by a grand jury.
Desperation is filing lawsuits against trump

Pathetic is pretending to be a black guy on the internet when you are a 40 year old loving in their parents house

So you can’t quote me saying the election was stolen, RD2?

Looks like we have yet another lie by you in this thread. Your lies are piling up, Rachel.
Since I asked for proof of how I am white and you haven't, do not ask me to go find a fucking comment where you said anything. You call me Rachel with no proof and you have proven to be a trump supporter so you think the last election was stolen.

Desperation is filing lawsuits against trump

Pathetic is pretending to be a black guy on the internet when you are a 40 year old loving in their parents house
Show proof that I'm white and living in my parents basement.

Trump is not presIdent elect. And his convciction will only solidify the 25 percent nutjob base.
We will see and it is his election to lose at this point. These convictions won't take that from him. They will bolster his turnout. Trump has been leading in the polls for two weeks except for 1 poll that had them tied. Looks like all the trial of the century stuff is a big old fate dud for the DNC.

Anyway, as I alluded to before, I won't be voting for either of them. Biden will win my state, so why get worked up over any of it. Isn't like there is a single thing I can do about any of it. The Faux-Prince of Mar-A-Lago, however, is whipping the head of the Delaware Hillbillies.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
What is it with you election deniers? We DID elect a con as president in 2020. Time to get rid of him. He's even still conning us today when Americans can't make ends meet and he's telling us that everything's just fine.

Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic and price gouging by American companies. He's better than Trump and furthermore he has and will continue to, abide by theconstitution while Trump will not. Read Project 2025 and if thats what you want, then vote for trump.
sounds like an excuse im....there are enough democrats out there to put him at 50% or better....when people go shopping and pay their bills they see what the economy is really like....biden aint that great of a president period....and what does fucking donald trump have to do with my question?...not a dam thing....he wasnt that great either...

sounds like an excuse im....there are enough democrats out there to put him at 50% or better....when people go shopping and pay their bills they see what the economy is really like....biden aint that great of a president period....and what does fucking donald trump have to do with my question?...not a dam thing....he wasnt that great either...
No excuse, there are a lot of people who are uninformed, Democrats included, and they don't like the prices they are paying, plus they have bought the he's too old narrative. If we look at reality Biden has been one of the best presidents we have had in modern tmes. But we'll see in November because Obama wasn't doing all that well 5 to 6 months out in 2012.

Trump was the last president and hes running against Biden so he has a lotto do withthis conversatuion. I'm tred of these republicans who want to bash any democrat at any time bitching because Trump gets broughtup in a conversation. He's running for president, he's been president, so his record will be compared to the current President.

Bidens not the one who puts the prices on the goods people are buying. And if you think voting for trump is going to lower prices, then you really are stupid.

What is it with you election deniers? We DID elect a con as president in 2020. Time to get rid of him. He's even still conning us today when Americans can't make ends meet and he's telling us that everything's just fine.
No we didn't elect a convict. And Biden is not the one who puts prices on the goods we buy. So if you think electing trump is going to lower prices you're an idiot.

We will see and it is his election to lose at this point. These convictions won't take that from him. They will bolster his turnout. Trump has been leading in the polls for two weeks except for 1 poll that had them tied. Looks like all the trial of the century stuff is a big old fate dud for the DNC.

Anyway, as I alluded to before, I won't be voting for either of them. Biden will win my state, so why get worked up over any of it. Isn't like there is a single thing I can do about any of it. The Faux-Prince of Mar-A-Lago, however, is whipping the head of the Delaware Hillbillies.
It's really sad that our country hasreduced itsef to this stupidity. Basically all the polls are within the margin of error. And trump has been running hs mouth for 3.5 years whie Biden has just done his job. So you will begin to see a shift after both conventions. This is a primarily right wing forum, so everything most of these guys get is from far right sources that really aren't telling the truth. Biden is not the one who raised prices. And we are partly respnsible for some of the price increases because we paid the jacked up prices

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.

Do you really think Biden “protects and defends” the constitution? Do you think ANY president does???

Also, has Trump been convicted of a crime yet?? News to me if he has.

The lamest troll on the board. :(

Forum List

Back