Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

I've backed it all up. You have been provided proof of institutionalized racism, proof of the Southern Strategy and proof that you aren't more intelligent than black people, but you just say "nuh uh" and demand more proof.

Minority voters don't think there are racists in the Republican party because I tell them there are. Minority voters can see it for themselves.

You cited some very small, possibly random shit and cited people that assumed it was wacism.

That shit is not enough to flip a dozen states for generations.

If it was that easy to flip states, the dems would have flipped them back, long ago.

AND, the gop would have flipped California.

Why not? It takes nearly nothing to flip a region.

The south flipped as real racism DECREASED, and the old power structure, that was partially based on it collapsed.

The republicans moved into the power vacuum, but never pandered to the remaining wacists.

That was a lie. A very good lie, one that worked and, along with CONSTANT repetition, has set you dems up with the worst case of Confirmation Bias I have ever seen.

Remember when you dems heard a man say, "not w.s." and somehow convinced yourself that he said, "w.s."?

I know you do.

Nixon, Ford, Reagan, the Bushs, they all supported civil rights for minorities.

And the whites of this country, teh south included, had no problem voting for them.

Ditto with the dem presidents, Carter, Clinton, Obama.

You are the tearing this country apart, pissing off whites who are so fucking tired of being called wacist for no reason, and wace bating the blacks into race riots.

You cited some very small, possibly random shit and cited people that assumed it was wacism.

That shit is not enough to flip a dozen states for generations.

If it was that easy to flip states, the dems would have flipped them back, long ago.

AND, the gop would have flipped California.

Why not? It takes nearly nothing to flip a region.

The south flipped as real racism DECREASED, and the old power structure, that was partially based on it collapsed.

The republicans moved into the power vacuum, but never pandered to the remaining wacists.

That was a lie. A very good lie, one that worked and, along with CONSTANT repetition, has set you dems up with the worst case of Confirmation Bias I have ever seen.

Remember when you dems heard a man say, "not w.s." and somehow convinced yourself that he said, "w.s."?

I know you do.

Nixon, Ford, Reagan, the Bushs, they all supported civil rights for minorities.

And the whites of this country, teh south included, had no problem voting for them.

Ditto with the dem presidents, Carter, Clinton, Obama.

You are the tearing this country apart, pissing off whites who are so fucking tired of being called wacist for no reason, and wace bating the blacks into race riots.
:lol: Minorities have eyes and ears. They don't believe racism is prevalent in the Republican party because "libs" tell them so.

Sure...Nixon "supported civil rights for blacks" (that he called racist names...remember, we have the tapes now)

“If Nixon becomes president, he has promised that he won’t enforce either the Civil Rights or the Voting Rights Acts. Stick with him.” - Strom Thurmond

:lol: Minorities have eyes and ears. They don't believe racism is prevalent in the Republican party because "libs" tell them so.

Sure...Nixon "supported civil rights for blacks" (that he called racist names...remember, we have the tapes now)

“If Nixon becomes president, he has promised that he won’t enforce either the Civil Rights or the Voting Rights Acts. Stick with him.” - Strom Thurmond

Nixon did support civil rights for blacks. The white voters knew that, and across the country, north, south and west, they voted for him in, then, record numbers.

1626872522717.png

Yeah, that's a guy that needed to pander to southern wacists.

And 4 years later, those southern states where happy to vote for another President with a strong record on civil rights.

1626872634567.png

Yep, the SOuth. THey voted for Nixon, with him not being southern and having a good record on civil rights, and then four years later, they voted for Carter, him being southern and having a good record on civil rights.

Because they, like the North, had accepted the bi-partisan consensus IN FAVOR of civil rights for blacks.

Nixon did support civil rights for blacks. The white voters knew that, and across the country, north, south and west, they voted for him in, then, record numbers.

View attachment 515322

Yeah, that's a guy that needed to pander to southern wacists.

And 4 years later, those southern states where happy to vote for another President with a strong record on civil rights.

View attachment 515323

Yep, the SOuth. THey voted for Nixon, with him not being southern and having a good record on civil rights, and then four years later, they voted for Carter, him being southern and having a good record on civil rights.

Because they, like the North, had accepted the bi-partisan consensus IN FAVOR of civil rights for blacks.
Nixon gave lip service to civil rights.

Nixon gave lip service to civil rights.

Nixon enforced civil rights. Presidency of Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

The Southern Strategy is a lie, supported by lies and nonsense.

"
recent scholars have concluded that the president was neither a segregationist nor a conservative on the race question. These writers have shown that Nixon desegregated more schools than previous presidents, approved a strengthened Voting Rights Act, developed policies to aid minority businesses, and supported affirmative action.[88]
The Nixon years witnessed the first large-scale efforts to desegregate the nation's public schools.[89] Seeking to avoid alienating Southern whites, whom Nixon hoped would form part of a durable Republican coalition, the president adopted a "low profile" on school desegregation. He pursued this policy by allowing the courts to receive the criticism for desegregation orders, which Nixon's Justice Department would then enforce.[90] By September 1970, less than ten percent of black children were attending segregated schools."

"Nixon established the Office of Minority Business Enterprise to promote the encourage the establishment of minority-owned businesses.[93] The administration also worked to increase the number of racial minorities hired across the nation in various construction trades, implementing the first affirmative action plan in the United States. The Philadelphia Plan required government contractors in Philadelphia to hire a minimum number of minority workers.[94] In 1970, Nixon extended the Philadelphia Plan to encompass all federal contracts worth more than $50,000, and in 1971 he expanded the plan to encompass women as well as racial minorities.[95] Nixon and Attorney General Mitchell also helped enact an extension of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that expanded federal supervision of voting rights to all jurisdictions in which less than 50 percent of the minority population was registered to vote."

Nixon enforced civil rights. Presidency of Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

The Southern Strategy is a lie, supported by lies and nonsense.

"
recent scholars have concluded that the president was neither a segregationist nor a conservative on the race question. These writers have shown that Nixon desegregated more schools than previous presidents, approved a strengthened Voting Rights Act, developed policies to aid minority businesses, and supported affirmative action.[88]
The Nixon years witnessed the first large-scale efforts to desegregate the nation's public schools.[89] Seeking to avoid alienating Southern whites, whom Nixon hoped would form part of a durable Republican coalition, the president adopted a "low profile" on school desegregation. He pursued this policy by allowing the courts to receive the criticism for desegregation orders, which Nixon's Justice Department would then enforce.[90] By September 1970, less than ten percent of black children were attending segregated schools."

"Nixon established the Office of Minority Business Enterprise to promote the encourage the establishment of minority-owned businesses.[93] The administration also worked to increase the number of racial minorities hired across the nation in various construction trades, implementing the first affirmative action plan in the United States. The Philadelphia Plan required government contractors in Philadelphia to hire a minimum number of minority workers.[94] In 1970, Nixon extended the Philadelphia Plan to encompass all federal contracts worth more than $50,000, and in 1971 he expanded the plan to encompass women as well as racial minorities.[95] Nixon and Attorney General Mitchell also helped enact an extension of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that expanded federal supervision of voting rights to all jurisdictions in which less than 50 percent of the minority population was registered to vote."
“Seeking to avoid alienating Southern whites”…

You just destroyed your own argument. :lol:

Now why would civil rights alienate Southern whites? Hmmmmm

“Seeking to avoid alienating Southern whites”…

You just destroyed your own argument. :lol:

Now why would civil rights alienate Southern whites? Hmmmmm

What are you talking about? What did Nixon do, that he did in a way trying to avoid "alienating southern whites"?

Funny you didn't spell it out. WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY DO?

What are you talking about? What did Nixon do, that he did in a way trying to avoid "alienating southern whites"?

Funny you didn't spell it out. WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY DO?
Sugar britches, it was the link YOU provided that made the claim. :lol:

We are right back where we started and right back to what I've always said...racism is regional. It's always been southern whites that perpetrated most of the racism in this country and it still is. Those southern whites USED to vote for Democrats, but thanks to the likes of Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, they now vote for Republicans who are desperate for every vote they can get...

Sugar britches, it was the link YOU provided that made the claim. :lol:

We are right back where we started and right back to what I've always said...racism is regional. It's always been southern whites that perpetrated most of the racism in this country and it still is. Those southern whites USED to vote for Democrats, but thanks to the likes of Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, they now vote for Republicans who are desperate for every vote they can get...

THat was not a rhetorical question. I did not deny that he took steps to try to NOT offend southerners.

The answer is that he ENFORCED desegregation and bussing. He just did it in a way to try to shift some of the blame to the courts.

THAT'S IT.

As evidence to support a FLIP of a dozens states, permanently, that is some weak ass shit. Better than your getting rid of a gop sub committee, but still weak as shit.

Nixon's civil right record was based on the standard Republican platform of supporting civil rights for blacks. As was Goldwaters and Reagan's.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s. BOTH parties, all their national candidates, have supported this and been elected by white voters who make up the majority of both partiers and the general electorate.

THat was not a rhetorical question. I did not deny that he took steps to try to NOT offend southerners.

The answer is that he ENFORCED desegregation and bussing. He just did it in a way to try to shift some of the blame to the courts.

THAT'S IT.

As evidence to support a FLIP of a dozens states, permanently, that is some weak ass shit. Better than your getting rid of a gop sub committee, but still weak as shit.

Nixon's civil right record was based on the standard Republican platform of supporting civil rights for blacks. As was Goldwaters and Reagan's.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s. BOTH parties, all their national candidates, have supported this and been elected by white voters who make up the majority of both partiers and the general electorate.
Nope. The Northern States passed and enforced Civil Rights....The south still fights them every step of the way.

Nope. The Northern States passed and enforced Civil Rights....The south still fights them every step of the way.

You're trying to change the subject, distracting from the "tree" by pointing out the "forest".

We were discussing Nixon and what he SPECIFICALLY supposedly did to pander to the supposedly large and powerful wacist voting bloc in the South.

And, what you got is next to nothing. His actions were to desegregate the schools.

No real surprise to either of US, his platform, like all republicans, was in support of civil rights and he enforced civil rights against resistance in the South.

He did take some minor steps to try to avoid personal political blame for it. That's IT.

Like I have been saying. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights for blacks, since the early 60s.

Nixons action that we just looked at confirms my claim and greatly undermines yours.

Do you have the balls to deal with that fairly and honestly? Or will you cut all of this, and then respond dishonestly, as though you did not understand it clearly, when you do?

You're trying to change the subject, distracting from the "tree" by pointing out the "forest".

We were discussing Nixon and what he SPECIFICALLY supposedly did to pander to the supposedly large and powerful wacist voting bloc in the South.

And, what you got is next to nothing. His actions were to desegregate the schools.

No real surprise to either of US, his platform, like all republicans, was in support of civil rights and he enforced civil rights against resistance in the South.

He did take some minor steps to try to avoid personal political blame for it. That's IT.

Like I have been saying. This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights for blacks, since the early 60s.

Nixons action that we just looked at confirms my claim and greatly undermines yours.

Do you have the balls to deal with that fairly and honestly? Or will you cut all of this, and then respond dishonestly, as though you did not understand it clearly, when you do?
And all those things have already been shown to you repeatedly. With links! You ignore them all.

And all those things have already been shown to you repeatedly. With links! You ignore them all.

Dude. You are just talking the shit now. I addressed your "things" seriously and honestly and they were fucking JOKES.

Nixon eliminated a gop sub committee, and some guy claimed it was because of wacism.

THAT was your star piece of "evidence" for the Southern Strategy.

Now, you focus on the slight effort Nixon put into dodging political backlash AS HE DESEGRATED TEH SOUTHERN SCHOOLS.

You ignore the fact that he was DESEGREGATING TEH SCHOOLS, and focus on the fact that he tried to shift blame.

As though that was more important, or more important to the voters.

Do you think that hte voters of the South, did not know that Nixon was the one in charges as the Federal government desegregated the schools? Do you think they were really fooled by Nixon's...slight finger pointing?

Dude. You have utterly failed to support your position.

Dude. You are just talking the shit now. I addressed your "things" seriously and honestly and they were fucking JOKES.

Nixon eliminated a gop sub committee, and some guy claimed it was because of wacism.

THAT was your star piece of "evidence" for the Southern Strategy.

Now, you focus on the slight effort Nixon put into dodging political backlash AS HE DESEGRATED TEH SOUTHERN SCHOOLS.

You ignore the fact that he was DESEGREGATING TEH SCHOOLS, and focus on the fact that he tried to shift blame.

As though that was more important, or more important to the voters.

Do you think that hte voters of the South, did not know that Nixon was the one in charges as the Federal government desegregated the schools? Do you think they were really fooled by Nixon's...slight finger pointing?

Dude. You have utterly failed to support your position.
Dude, could you figure out by now that I'm not a dude please?

I am not going to rehash this with you again. You've been given all the links that showed Nixon's southern strategy. You just go "nuh uh" and pretend like I never gave you any proof. Done playing this silly game.

You've been given all the links that showed Nixon's southern strategy. You just go "nuh uh" and pretend like I never gave you any proof. Done playing this silly game.
So what? Lots of candidates have had "western strategies" or "eastern strategies" or some other strategy based on geographics.

Dude, could you figure out by now that I'm not a dude please?

I am not going to rehash this with you again. You've been given all the links that showed Nixon's southern strategy. You just go "nuh uh" and pretend like I never gave you any proof. Done playing this silly game.

I can see why you would rather vaguely refer to them, instead of discussing them.

So far, we had, Nixon eliminating a gop sub committee and trying, a little, to shift some of the blame to the courts for the massive desegregation he did.

THAT is the weak ass shit you have presented. Don't act like there is anything better in your links. If there was, you would have led with that.

The Southern Strategy, Hell, the whole myth of GOP wacism, is a matter of FAITH, with you people, BLIND FAITH.

That you need to be true, for some bizarre reason.

In the real world, this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since the early 60s.

In EVERY presidential election, BOTH candidates have been pro-civil rights for blacks since then, in every single election.

Forum List

Back