Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Which Presidential election do you think MOST demonstrates the "southern strategy" and why?
Goldwater started it (Operation Dixie), Nixon ....

Seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

I asked for your best example and you give me a fucking Gish Galloping list?

ONe more fucking time. You think Carter didn't prove nothing, THAN GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING BEST EXAMPLE.

You don't have ONE GOOD EXAMPLE? The Southern Strategy is the HUGE POWERFUL FORCE, but so subtle that you CAN'T GIVE ONE GOOD EXAMPLE?

Starting to sound like complete bullshit, doesn't it?

GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT.
You basically asked the question “which drop of water caused the flood”. It wasn’t a single example. It took decades.

And I love the irony of a Trump cultists asking what’s wrong with me…

:lol:

You have a claim, ie that the GOP has been for "decades" campaigning to get wacist votes in the South, to eventually flip the south from reliably dem to reliably gop.

I've asked you to support that claim. YOu have been mostly unable to do so. Most of your tries have been to cite other people that agree with you, which is not supporting evidence.

You did cite a report that Nixon eliminated a gop sub committee and at least one person believed the reason was wacism, AND, you found a report of secret recordings showing Nixon making wacist comments.

In my attempts to counter your evidence I have been forced to cite the voting records of Republican Presidents, over decades, the policies of hte republican party, over decades, and the voting of hte South for dems with strong civil rights records.

Weak ass shit, I know, when compared to a sub committee being eliminated and the use of inappropriate language behind closed doors.
I’ve given you examples again and again and again. You ignore every one. Every not crazy human being on the planet understand the Southern strategy was a real thing…which leaves you in which category?

I did not ignore them. I addressed them, repeatedly.

Sure, everyone believes in the Southern Strategy and to prove it, you can point to that one time that Nixon eliminated a republican sub committee and that other time he said some wacist shit behind closed doors.

That you pretend I ignored them, and then played the Appeal to Popularity card, is you losing.

If I want to talk about how FDR got the blacks to start voting dem, I would point to the NEW DEAL the WPA and Social Security and a host of massive government spending that greatly helped poor blacks during the Great Depression.

If you want to talk about how Nixon got the southern whites to start voting GOP, you point to a gop sub committee, and bad words behind closed doors.

And you think that, you are making your point?

The fact that most people agree with you, just means that you can lie a lot, you can fool a lot of people.
I get why you refuse to believe racism still permeates our country. You can't fix it if you can't diagnose it. You don't want to fix it.

Apparently liberals don't believe in states' right's.

It's laughable when they say they do. They flip positions based on what's most convenient to their argument.

Democrats just lie. Then there's how they lie this is a racist country when they grew up and lived here all their lives and they know it's not. They aren't just liars, they are disgusting garbage. No one pays for their hate division more than blacks do, it's sick.

Whatever works to push their party. Fuck the country, fuck the American people

I get why you refuse to believe racism still permeates our country. You can't fix it if you can't diagnose it. You don't want to fix it.
Your "fix" will without doubt require imposes the totaltarian police state on this country and flooding it with Mexicans, so the answer is no, we don't want to "fix" it. Everyone will be far better off without your "fix."

Your "fix" will without doubt require imposes the totaltarian police state on this country and flooding it with Mexicans, so the answer is no, we don't want to "fix" it. Everyone will be far better off without your "fix."
I'm 100% certain there will be disagreements on how to fix the systemic racism embedded in our systems. If you don't want to see it fixed because you support it or you think it benefits you politically, you do this:

1626637217984.png

Attachments

• 1626637218664.png
    1626637218664.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 23
I'm 100% certain there will be disagreements on how to fix the systemic racism embedded in our systems. If you don't want to see it fixed because you support it or you think it benefits you politically, you do this:

View attachment 514301
What systemic racism? Be specific and give examples, not just libtard claptrap rhetoric.

Propaganda ?
Absolutely. Yes the war was 100% about slavery. And treason. And the only way the traitor slavers could be stopped was to murder them and murder them and murder them some more, until the rest of the traitor slavers calculated that they were more likely to get the murder they deserved than to win the war.

Absolutely. Yes the war was 100% about slavery. And treason. And the only way the traitor slavers could be stopped was to murder them and murder them and murder them some more, until the rest of the traitor slavers calculated that they were more likely to get the murder they deserved than to win the war.

Wrong.

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

- Abraham Lincoln -

Wrong.

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

- Abraham Lincoln -
And they seceded because of slavery. Lincoln was commenting on saving the Union. Which was broken because of slavery.

Forum List

Back