House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress

You aren't even American, so how is it any of your busuiness.
If you are unable to accept the documented reality that these offensive impositions by racists in the 1920s to individuals who rejected U.S. citizenship, renounced the U.S Constitution, and killed U.S. military, do not belong on U.S. soil, you are free to erect such effigies to inspire you in the privacy of your privy.

It wasn't his country, douchebag.
Today, there are two fewer offending totems to individuals who betrayed the United States, rejected the United States Constitution, and took up arms against the United States, defiling United States soil.

Two bronze Confederate statues at the center of years-long debate in Charlottesville, Virginia, were removed Saturday morning.
[Charlottesville Confederate statues are removed]

View attachment 511075

I've asked you before, what moral authority you have, that is greater than that of the generation of veterans that fought and defeated the Confederacy.

You have never answered.

The Union veterans of the Civil War had no problem with their former enemies celebrating their heritage with statues and flags.

It is morally wrong of you to renege on their decision on that.

What was he defending them from? The South didn't invade any union states, dumbass.
Gettysburg, PA?
2 years after Union Armies started ravaging the South, asshole.
I believe PA was a union state. The south was in the battle of Gettysburg DURING the civil war. Your statement was all incompassing. The South didn't invade any union states The fact that they were in Gettysburg shows that they invaded. Don't be a dickhead.
That was two years after the start of the war, moron. By that time the North had already invaded Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Your belief that the South wasn't allowed to retaliate after getting pounded on for two years doesn't pass the laugh test.
Your statement was FALSE on its face. You said the south NEVER invaded the north. Get your facts straight. You also neglect to mention that the south had voted to secede from the nation which in itself is an act of war.
Lie. You even hightlighted what I actually said. I don't call it an "invasion" when the enemy has been occupying parts of your country for over two years, douchebag.
Pejoratives aside, the rest of the world defines invasion differently. Definition of INVASION Communication is agreeing on a common language.
Gettysburg doesnt fit the description.

Definition of invasion

1 : an act of invading
especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder​

Lee attacked the Union Armies surrounding Gettysburg to protect the South. Unlike Lincoln, he didn't do it for conquest or plunder.
Once again, Gettysburg is in PA. PA is a northern state. Confederate soldiers were in Gettysburg for conquest.
Nope. They simply wanted to force Union armies to leave their homeland. They had no intention of occupying PA or increasing the territory of the Confederacy.

Classic definition of invasion as illustrated above. Contrary to your assertion that Lincoln was on a conquest or plunder. You cannot make a conquest of a your own country. The south was the US regardless of whether or not they chose to secede. Secession was an act of war.

If the South was US, then Lincoln was a traitor by making war on sovereign states of the Union.
Are you still trying to be wrong about this, wannabe? Pathetic.
I'm not wrong. It says so right in the Constitution.

You aren't even American, so how is it any of your busuiness.
If you are unable to accept the documented reality that these offensive impositions by racists in the 1920s to individuals who rejected U.S. citizenship, renounced the U.S Constitution, and killed U.S. military, do not belong on U.S. soil, you are free to erect such effigies to inspire you in the privacy of your privy.
The voters of those states chose to put up those monuments, and no one voted to take them down. Someone who claims to believe in democracy should be outraged by that.

When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?

You have family statued there in Washington? Yeah, get all those democrat confederate statues out of there--- won't change a thing in our history or do a bit of good for racism, but it'll help you hide what the democrats have done and stood for in the past and will be yet one more genuflection towards your screwball, idiot, college kid base to attract yet more brain dead votes!

What was he defending them from? The South didn't invade any union states, dumbass.
Gettysburg, PA?
I believe PA was a union state. The south was in the battle of Gettysburg DURING the civil war. Your statement was all incompassing. The South didn't invade any union states The fact that they were in Gettysburg shows that they invaded. Don't be a dickhead.
That was two years after the start of the war, moron. By that time the North had already invaded Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Your belief that the South wasn't allowed to retaliate after getting pounded on for two years doesn't pass the laugh test.
Your statement was FALSE on its face. You said the south NEVER invaded the north. Get your facts straight. You also neglect to mention that the south had voted to secede from the nation which in itself is an act of war.
Lie. You even hightlighted what I actually said. I don't call it an "invasion" when the enemy has been occupying parts of your country for over two years, douchebag.
Pejoratives aside, the rest of the world defines invasion differently. Definition of INVASION Communication is agreeing on a common language.

Definition of invasion

Lee attacked the Union Armies surrounding Gettysburg to protect the South. Unlike Lincoln, he didn't do it for conquest or plunder.
Once again, Gettysburg is in PA. PA is a northern state. Confederate soldiers were in Gettysburg for conquest.
Nope. They simply wanted to force Union armies to leave their homeland. They had no intention of occupying PA or increasing the territory of the Confederacy.

Classic definition of invasion as illustrated above. Contrary to your assertion that Lincoln was on a conquest or plunder. You cannot make a conquest of a your own country. The south was the US regardless of whether or not they chose to secede. Secession was an act of war.

If the South was US, then Lincoln was a traitor by making war on sovereign states of the Union.
History says you are wrong. Reality says you are wrong. A glance at a map says you are wrong. And the Supreme Court of the United States of America says your interpretation of the Constitution is wrong, stupid.

Gettysburg, PA?

Definition of invasion

History says you are wrong. Reality says you are wrong. A glance at a map says you are wrong. And the Supreme Court of the United States of America says your interpretation of the Constitution is wrong, stupid.
No it doesn't.

There you go again NOT changing reality just because you are weak, impotent, bitter, and frustrated. Your irrelevant whining and disgraceful hatred for my country will NEVER change history, wannabe.

There you go again NOT changing reality just because you are weak, impotent, bitter, and frustrated. Your irrelevant whining and disgraceful hatred for my country will NEVER change history, wannabe.
As always, you proved nothing.

Except the plain truth.

Two bronze Confederate statues at the center of years-long debate in Charlottesville, Virginia, were removed Saturday morning.
The Nazis also removed the Lewis & Clark and Sacajawea statue today...

lewis-clark-sacagawea-6955c6811080d35dff2ccc98ff43dc43950755f8.jpg

Last edited:
Except the plain truth.
ROFL!

Forum List

Back