Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

As long as we have unlimited mail in voting, we will have election fraud. That's not even considering the absolute possibility of voting machine manipulation. Those fighting voter ID, in person voting and the timely counting of votes are doing so because they feel cheating is the only way they can win. Back to MAGA.

As long as we have unlimited mail in voting, we will have election fraud. That's not even considering the absolute possibility of voting machine manipulation. Those fighting voter ID, in person voting and the timely counting of votes are doing so because they feel cheating is the only way they can win. Back to MAGA.
2020 was not an election by the people, it was a coup of the US government successfully pulled off by the dems, the lying media, and China

I know: let's do away with elections entirely. Let the party leaders decide who will run things. Elections cause too much aggravation and unrest among the people. This will be for their own good.

On Election Day and afterwards, our Office received various allegations of voter fraud and election irregularities. As part of my responsibilities as U.S. Attorney, I wanted to be transparent with the public and, of course, investigate fully any allegations. Attorney General Barr, however, instructed me not to make any public statements or put out any press releases regarding possible election irregularities. I was also given a directive to pass along serious allegations to the State Attorney General for investigation – the same State Attorney General [and current Democrat Governor of Pennsylvania] who had already declared that you could not win.

In other words, McSwain wanted to investigate numerous allegations of fraud and other irregularities. Yet Barr denied him the ability to do so. This violates the November 9 Memo itself, where Barr said that “U.S. Attorneys maintain their inherent authority to conduct inquiries and investigations as they deem appropriate ….” November 9 Memo at 2 (emphasis added). McSwain was not permitted to proceed as he deemed appropriate, but only as Barr deemed appropriate.

//I've no time for this. In at work nearly 6AM....grinding it out.

I know: let's do away with elections entirely. Let the party leaders decide who will run things. Elections cause too much aggravation and unrest among the people. This will be for their own good.

The people know more what is right and best compared to either party.
What we need to do is eliminate both parties, and just have open elections.
We should only allow public campaign funding of a limited amount.

Forum List

Back