Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

I think Calculus is why we got to the Moon and put machines on Mars. I was thrilled to take Calculus in college. But any math that is used daily is best used by those needing to use the math. The rest of us can love the math but not have reasons to dwell on it daily.

You dwell on a math you do not remotely understand proven by what you posted above.
Just admit, you’re ignorant of the mathematics in the world around you. Physics is an integral part of climate studies and calculus is an integral part of physics.
Do you know what rate is ?

Just admit, you’re ignorant of the mathematics in the world around you. Physics is an integral part of climate studies and calculus is an integral part of physics.
Do you know what rate is ?
Let me put it like this. Compared to me, you know zero about calculus. And you suck at Physics. Explain to all readers why you are fascinated by rate?

Let me put it like this. Compared to me, you know zero about calculus. And you suck at Physics. Explain to all readers why you are fascinated by rate?
Since 1880, the Earth’s average surface temperature has risen by 0.07°C (0.13°F) every decade. That number alone may seem negligible, but over time, it adds up. In addition, the rate of temperature change has grown significantly more dramatic over time—more than doubling to 0.18°C (0.32°F) since 1981.

This Global Temperature Graph Shows Climate Trends (1851-202…

www.visualcapitalist.com/global-temperature-graph-1851-2020/

www.visualcapitalist.com/global-temperature-graph-1851-2020/

Last edited:
According to NOAA's 2023 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.11° Fahrenheit (0.06° Celsius) per decade since 1850, or about 2° F in total. The rate of warming since 1982 is more than three times as fast: 0.36° F (0.20° C) per decade.

Climate Change: Global Temperature | NOAA Climate.gov

www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature

www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-t
NASA
THE cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly 10 times faster than the average rate of warming after an ice age. Carbon dioxide from human activities is increasing about 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last Ice Age.3

According to NOAA's 2023 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.11° Fahrenheit (0.06° Celsius) per decade since 1850, or about 2° F in total. The rate of warming since 1982 is more than three times as fast: 0.36° F (0.20° C) per decade.

Climate Change: Global Temperature | NOAA Climate.gov

View attachment 939679
www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-t

NASA
THE cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly 10 times faster than the average rate of warming after an ice age. Carbon dioxide from human activities is increasing about 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last Ice Age.3
You do not understand at all what that is all about. You are assuming that this means we must be alarmed. But it does not remotely tell you to piss your pants. So please ease up. You will die and it will be a tiny more warm is all.

You do not understand at all what that is all about. You are assuming that this means we must be alarmed. But it does not remotely tell you to piss your pants. So please ease up. You will die and it will be a tiny more warm is all.
It only requires that you can read. It’s straight forward to anyone who can read…btw, I’m just posting links. You’re the fool, not me. You make up shit.

It only requires that you can read. It’s straight forward to anyone who can read…btw, I’m just posting links. You’re the fool, not me. You make up shit.
I have conversations as do you. It is possible that it is you making shit up. When you don't post links. Links are only routes. It does not make links true.

I have conversations as do you. It is possible that it is you making shit up. When you don't post links. Links are only routes. It does not make links true.
You’re saying MIT and NASA and the other science based institutions lie. Your conversations are fraud with made up shit and lies. Continually claiming our entire science based institutional infrastructure lies, is anti American…you’re a traitor.

You’re saying MIT and NASA and the other science based institutions lie. Your conversations are fraud with made up shit and lies. Continually claiming our entire science based institutional infrastructure lies, is anti American…you’re a traitor.
Not lie, come out wrong. But in good faith they so I do not call them liars. I am honest. You are not one bit honest.

Number of what ? You tell show us your source that says it’s relevant, we will give you all the data you want from the ONLY people who conduct studies. Tell us what studies your numbers come from.
This is why no sane person “believes” in manmade climate change.

You tell us that the mouse farts worth of additional CO2, 120PPM is causing the temperatures to rise, making Earth bake, cooking the oceans, bleaching the coral and melting the icecaps, um, so far, this week.

That sounds serious!

We ask how much of a temperature increase is caused by CO2? Is it 2 degrees? 20? 60? 1? .0001F?

You respond with gibberish

This is why no sane person “believes” in manmade climate change.

You tell us that the mouse farts worth of additional CO2, 120PPM is causing the temperatures to rise, making Earth bake, cooking the oceans, bleaching the coral and melting the icecaps, um, so far, this week.

That sounds serious!

We ask how much of a temperature increase is caused by CO2? Is it 2 degrees? 20? 60? 1? .0001F?

You respond with gibberish
Also he is against the gas that is the life blood of Earth. Plants will die if his plan is followed. Life on Earth will perish due to lack of food. He wants Earth to die.

Also he is against the gas that is the life blood of Earth. Plants will die if his plan is followed. Life on Earth will perish due to lack of food. He wants Earth to die.
The Death Worshippers in the Climate Change Cult are all Progressives who believe the death of a few hundred million people is a small price to pay to “re-elect” the Biden Ballchinian Body Double — and save the planet from manmade global climate warming change

The Death Worshippers in the Climate Change Cult are all Progressives who believe the death of a few hundred million people is a small price to pay to “re-elect” the Biden Ballchinian Body Double — and save the planet from manmade global climate warming change
They sure have managed to get a large cult to follow them. I have told them about the huge amount of CO2 inside submarines and the men in them come out alive and having a good time.

You do not understand at all what that is all about. You are assuming that this means we must be alarmed.
No, I don’t give a shit if you are at all. Just stop the incessant lying. Its the same old BS with conservatives who just don’t care until it happens to them, and then they’re all over it. The local red state leaders are all over the storm mitigating cinstruction they get through the infrastructure package that they voted against….….nah, if their leaders vote against infrastructure and climate change mitigation, you get no federal aid when it’s time to spend the money..you’re in your own..,

No, I don’t give a shit if you are at all. Just stop the incessant lying. Its the same old BS with conservatives who just don’t care until it happens to them, and then they’re all over it. The local red state leaders are all over the storm mitigating cinstruction they get through the infrastructure package that they voted against….….nah, if their leaders vote against infrastructure and climate change mitigation, you get no federal aid when it’s time to spend the money..you’re in your own..,
Tell the forum. How much money do you make for posting this stuff? If you do it for free, you miss out on payments. Did you know the DNC pays good money for shit you post?

I’m fine with you making your own choices not to get shots and dying at a higher rate….it’s happened and I feel fine with it.
Climate change ? Red states shouldn’t get the benefits of federal aid it they are red states….fine with me. You’re in your own Florida in the next storm surge. You think federal agencies lie to you, fine, fix up your own mess. You don’t trust NASA ? Make sure no red states get contract work for the next space exploitation.

Forum List

Back