New York District Attorney Sandra Doorley Runs From Cops Because She Didn’t Feel Like Stopping

She benefited from being a white woman not worrying about being shot for her actions.

Lock her up

Just like we don’t!
So she called the police chief when she finally stopped. Typical leftist Karen.

Cop didn’t back down.

Prosecute her to the full extent of the law. And beyond.

I saw that on Lehto's Law, today. That is pretty amazing, for somebody saying they have always supported law enforcement. I guess she supports as long as she is not stopped or inconvenienced. If it was you or me or some ethnic minority that drove on home, not stopping for the police and pulled into the garage, they probably would have gotten a violent take-down, if not possibly shot.

Just like we don’t!

Cop didn’t back down.

Last I read she is a "republican", although that doesn't mean she isn't a "leftist" as they're called.

She is a psychopath like most elected officials in the US seem to be, regardless of whatever team they're playing for.

It's almost as though she thought she had some immunity. Next she'll do it on Fifth Avenue.
Maybe Leticia James will sanction her since she plays for team GOP?

Or maybe she'll switch teams again. Trump ought to try that just for shits and giggles.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
They have Republican DA's in New York? Who knew?

She must make a public statement admitting that she fucked up. Otherwise she should resign. And of course, she should be prosecuted for the traffic violations, etc.

Just like we don’t!

Cop didn’t back down.

not a Democrat, Son. Sorry for your luck.

"She is the first woman to hold the office of District Attorney in Monroe County. In 2015, Doorley switched her party affiliation to the Republican Party. "Don't judge me by the political party that I'm affiliated with," she said. "Look at the work that I've done".

You're so eager to be nasty you forgot to check your facts first, dumbass.

not a Democrat, Son. Sorry for your luck.

"She is the first woman to hold the office of District Attorney in Monroe County. In 2015, Doorley switched her party affiliation to the Republican Party. "Don't judge me by the political party that I'm affiliated with," she said. "Look at the work that I've done".

You're so eager to be nasty you forgot to check your facts first, dumbass.
He didn't say she was a democrat, dumbass.

This feels like someone exerting their privilege to me <wink wink>

MSN

New York Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul said she is seeking a state investigation into Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley in connection to bodycam video released from a recent traffic stop.

Doorley, a Republican who reportedly switched her enrollment from the Democratic Party in 2015, was caught driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone in the town of Webster, New York, on April 22.

The district attorney did not pull over, and an officer followed her with lights and sirens roughly a half mile away to Doorley’s home, records show. The video, obtained by WXXI and other outlets through a Freedom of Information Act request, shows an officer walking up the driveway and into Doorley’s garage, where she parked her vehicle.

As the exchange with the officer grew heated, Doorley called Webster Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier, asking him, "Can you please tell him to leave me alone?"

"I don't really care," she said at one point.

"If you give me a traffic ticket, that’s fine. I’m the one who prosecutes it. Just go ahead and do it," Doorley says. The officer responds, "I just don’t understand the hostility. I understand you’re coming come from work."

Or, the more likely explanation, she's the District Attorney.
It was a few years ago when a black DA in Florida was pulled over and didn’t get the same treatment as this blonde white woman did. So I wonder what the difference was, man it’s puzzling, if it isn’t the job I wonder what else could be at play here that this DA benefited from

Forum List

Back