GOP Drops Unprecedented Cash to Save Governors From MAGA Mutiny

Says the guy who continues to vote for that bastion of honesty and decency Donald Trump.

Seriously Correll, you wouldn't know a dishonest person if he jumped up and slapped you in the face and then denied doing it.

Oh look, the pig is still ranting. Where does all of the hatred come from?

Wow, your country China failed to contain a virus and millions around the World died and you still blame Trump instead of your beloved leader Xi…

Also list the many things Trump could have done as President without trampling on State Rights?

Notice people are still dying from the virus and Biden has been President for two years now, so do you hold Biden accountable for the same failure you saw in Trump?

Of course not and why?

Biden is a Democrat and that is all that matter to a Chinese boy like yourself…

Also you are contributing numbers under Biden term to Trump as usual but you will deny this and then run away like the sniveling coward that you are!!!

No, my country, Canada, contained the virus and got our country re-opened much faster and smoother than the USA.

The second part is easy:

1. For starters, he could have kept the White House pandemic response office in the White House open and functioning, and NOT thrown out the Pandemic Playbook left by the last Administration.

2. Trump could kept PPE for American health care workers instead of selling all US stocks of PPE to China;

3. Trump could have started in January preparing for the pandemic and ensuring that the National Stockpile of respirators, and medical supplies was fully stocked and ready for use.

4. Trump COULD have taken the WHO test and gone with that, but Trump wanted a "made in America" test so that US drug companies would own the rights to the test, and make more money.

And those are just the things that Trump COULD have done before the virus ever hit your shores, all of which would have saved thousands of lives up front, prevented the virus from spreading so quickly, and helped keep the initial wave from being so deadly.

There are dozens of things Trump could have done, and failed to do, that I have neither the time or the ambition to list here, but they are start with - he could have been honest with the American people about the dangers they were facing. Instead, he politicized the response and tried to use it as a wedge issues to pit red states against blue states. The dynamic is playing out like never before and it's not a good thing.

No, my country, Canada, contained the virus and got our country re-opened much faster and smoother than the USA.

The second part is easy:

1. For starters, he could have kept the White House pandemic response office in the White House open and functioning, and NOT thrown out the Pandemic Playbook left by the last Administration.

2. Trump could kept PPE for American health care workers instead of selling all US stocks of PPE to China;

3. Trump could have started in January preparing for the pandemic and ensuring that the National Stockpile of respirators, and medical supplies was fully stocked and ready for use.

4. Trump COULD have taken the WHO test and gone with that, but Trump wanted a "made in America" test so that US drug companies would own the rights to the test, and make more money.

And those are just the things that Trump COULD have done before the virus ever hit your shores, all of which would have saved thousands of lives up front, prevented the virus from spreading so quickly, and helped keep the initial wave from being so deadly.

There are dozens of things Trump could have done, and failed to do, that I have neither the time or the ambition to list here, but they are start with - he could have been honest with the American people about the dangers they were facing. Instead, he politicized the response and tried to use it as a wedge issues to pit red states against blue states. The dynamic is playing out like never before and it's not a good thing.
In January Nancy Pelosi and those like you were dismissing the Virus and playing political games in 2020, so stop lying!

Also the U.S. was opened long before Canada, so another damn lie from the Chinese bot that lies all the time!

Finally, you want Trump to trust the WHO that helped China hide the dangers of Covid?

Isn’t funny two years later you forgot in January of 2020 when the virus was spreading China did very little to warn the World and it was it Doctors that they arrested that sounded the alarm, so tell me Chinese Bot why haven’t you ever admitted your country failed?

Funny how no Country escaped the deaths and millions died because of your leader Xi failure to let the World know the dangers and Pelosi made damn sure she played political games with the Virus but you don’t care!

Also why haven’t you blast Biden for his failures?

Again, you don’t care about the Deaths under Biden and just use the deaths under Trump to fake your outrage!

Trump could do very little to stop the tide but you have made it clear you had a selective memory of what really happened!

even though he didn't commit it.

god damn troll bois.

Giving aid and comfort to your enemies in a time of war, declared by Congress. No, Trump's actions don't meet the legal definition of "treason", but he certainly gave a lot of aid and comfort to Putin, Kim and Xi. The American Founders were careful not to list "overthrowing the government" as "treason" because that's what THEY were doing.

But the dictionary definition of treason is basically what Trump has been doing since he came down the escalator, and even before, with the "birther campaign". Spreading lies and disinformation in the hopes of undermining the people's belief in the honesty of the system seems to be a recurring theme for Trump.

The second part is easy:

35 million people in a country 3x the size of the US.
You are a moron.

I'm not "meddling" in you politics you stupid FuckBoi. I'm discussion American politics on a public message board. If you were any dumber, they'd have to come up with a negative IQ scale just for YOU!

Meddling in Canadian politics, Trump and his backers have been funding and providing assistance to the Trucker Convoy, who tried to disrupt Canada Day celebrations in Ottawa by demanding the Prime Minister - who was recently re-elected by the CANADIAN VOTERS, be forced to step down. That's "meddling' in Canadian politics. The USA has a long, sad history of "meddling" in Canadian politics, and it never goes well for you fools.

Maybe if you right wing idiiots looked OUTSIDE the USA once in a while, you'd realize how badly your country had deteriorated in the past 40 years under Republican leadership and policies. You used to lead the world in innovation and technological advancements. Now you lead the world in killing yourselves. You're heading to South American status, which is hardly surprising because the same Chicago School of Economics programs which are currently destroying your economy, is the reason why Argentina, Brazil and Chile are in such an economic mess and have been since the 1970's.

You had the resources to shut down covid, and instead you devolved into hate and one upmanship, and politicized the whole pandemic. You killed over a million people playing politics with a public health crisis. You lead the world in obesity, infant mortality, opoid addiction, gun violence, and hate crimes.

You're the ONLY first world country where life expectancy has been declining since 2015. Where the middle class is shrinking - with more people falling back into poverty, than are rising into wealth.
You have zero credibility because nothing that happens in America has fuck-all to do with you, so shut the fuck up.

Giving aid and comfort to your enemies in a time of war, declared by Congress. No, Trump's actions don't meet the legal definition of "treason", but he certainly gave a lot of aid and comfort to Putin, Kim and Xi. The American Founders were careful not to list "overthrowing the government" as "treason" because that's what THEY were doing.

But the dictionary definition of treason is basically what Trump has been doing since he came down the escalator, and even before, with the "birther campaign". Spreading lies and disinformation in the hopes of undermining the people's belief in the honesty of the system seems to be a recurring theme for Trump.
Troll boi.

Says the guy who continues to vote for that bastion of honesty and decency Donald Trump.

Seriously Correll, you wouldn't know a dishonest person if he jumped up and slapped you in the face and then denied doing it.

Continues to vote for? He is not currently on any ballots. I certainly have not decided for the upcoming Presidential election.

Trump is very old. It is not certain he will be alive in two years.

Oh, wait, you were just throwing shit like a monkey, right? My taking your words at their actual meaning, that was a waste of time, right? You don't actually care about anything you said, because you knew it was shit when you said it, right?

Says the Chinese Bot that keep on writing about what Trump should have done in January of 2020 while leaving out key details of Democrats like Pelosi doing everything to play down the virus…

When your country China didn’t inform the WHO until late December you should have been upset but instead you blame Trump…

So let be clear you are dishonest as they come… Have you ever educated yourself about where Dulles Airport is at?

Given the unending damage he inflicted on the nation and the world in his 4 chaotic years in office

You have a lot of nerve making that idiotic baseless claim in light of what Biden is actually doing right now literally wrecking this country at every level!

There was no damage inflicted by Trump here or anywhere around the world and you know it.

In January Nancy Pelosi and those like you were dismissing the Virus and playing political games in 2020, so stop lying!

Also the U.S. was opened long before Canada, so another damn lie from the Chinese bot that lies all the time!

Finally, you want Trump to trust the WHO that helped China hide the dangers of Covid?

Isn’t funny two years later you forgot in January of 2020 when the virus was spreading China did very little to warn the World and it was it Doctors that they arrested that sounded the alarm, so tell me Chinese Bot why haven’t you ever admitted your country failed?

Funny how no Country escaped the deaths and millions died because of your leader Xi failure to let the World know the dangers and Pelosi made damn sure she played political games with the Virus but you don’t care!

Also why haven’t you blast Biden for his failures?

Again, you don’t care about the Deaths under Biden and just use the deaths under Trump to fake your outrage!

Trump could do very little to stop the tide but you have made it clear you had a selective memory of what really happened!

Every country had deaths but YOU, the richest most techologically advanced country in the world, had 15% of all of the deaths worldwide, with only 3% of the world's population.

Pelosi wasn't "dismissing the virus" you dolt. She was dismissing the idea that Chinese people had anything to do with it. DNA samples of the virus that spread throughout the USA, show that it came in from Europe, not China at all, but Trump kept calling it the "China virus". People were physically attacking Asians because of the China Virus.

China did very little to warn the world???? Bullshit. The world was warned, and the rest of the world took the warning seriously. In January, Canada placed orders for PPE and using the WHO Test, began producing and obtaining tests. By the end of January, we were testing everyone who came into the country from a "hot spots".

Canada never ran out of PPE. We had a decent amount of tests from Day One. And both all provinces and territories worked cooperatively with the federal leadership to combat the virus. Our federal govern is Liberal and 7 of the 10 provinces have Conservative governments, but working together on a joint plan to defeat the virus was not an issue.

Why don't I blast Biden for his failures? Because I don't expect him to be perfect, given the total clusterfuck he was left with. He's doing a reasonable job. Inflation and supply problems can't be laid at Biden's door no matter how hard you try. These are world wide problems. In your case they're made worse by Trump's unresolved trade wars, leaving the USA with no trade deals with major trading partners. You corporations were told to find new supply chains, but with 7 trade deals torn up, how could they do so?

I prefer to applaud the things that someone does well. I focus on the 150,000 people Biden got OUT of Afghanistan, and how much better it was than Viet Nam rather than the 200 or so that were left behind. Yes, he could have done better with notifying your allies, but this was a huge WIN for Biden.

It appears that not informing your allies of your plans is a lesson well learned. Biden's work with NATO and in rebuilding that alliance in the wake of Russian aggression in the Ukraine, has been masterful, and has probably kept the world from bumbling into WWIII.

I also believe that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The refusal of Republicans to work with Democrats to solve the nation's problems means that Republicans are a HUGE part of the problem.

You have a lot of nerve making that idiotic baseless claim in light of what Biden is actually doing right now literally wrecking this country at every level!

There was no damage inflicted by Trump here or anywhere around the world and you know it.

Tell that to the families of the more than 1 million people who have died.

Tell that to all of the small business owners who lost everything in the pandemic while Trump bailed out huge corporations, airlines, and the cruise ship business.

Tell that the Kurds who have been hunted by the Turks and the Syrians since Trump removed their protection.

Tell that to all of the women who can no longer obtain safe and legal abortions.

Tell that to all of the families of the opioid addicts who continued to die unabated while Trump did nothing.

Tell that to all of the small business owners who lost everything in the pandemic while Trump bailed out huge corporations, airlines, and the cruise ship business.

Tell that the Kurds who have been hunted by the Turks and the Syrians since Trump removed their protection.

Tell that to all of the women who can no longer obtain safe and legal abortions.

Tell that to all of the families of the opioid addicts who continued to die unabated while Trump did nothing.
Stop with your DNC talking points, the dems shut the country down. The dems love bailouts to green energy and other bullshit, so fuck off.

Every country had deaths but YOU, the richest most techologically advanced country in the world, had 15% of all of the deaths worldwide, with only 3% of the world's population.

Pelosi wasn't "dismissing the virus" you dolt. She was dismissing the idea that Chinese people had anything to do with it. DNA samples of the virus that spread throughout the USA, show that it came in from Europe, not China at all, but Trump kept calling it the "China virus". People were physically attacking Asians because of the China Virus.

China did very little to warn the world???? Bullshit. The world was warned, and the rest of the world took the warning seriously. In January, Canada placed orders for PPE and using the WHO Test, began producing and obtaining tests. By the end of January, we were testing everyone who came into the country from a "hot spots".

Canada never ran out of PPE. We had a decent amount of tests from Day One. And both all provinces and territories worked cooperatively with the federal leadership to combat the virus. Our federal govern is Liberal and 7 of the 10 provinces have Conservative governments, but working together on a joint plan to defeat the virus was not an issue.

Why don't I blast Biden for his failures? Because I don't expect him to be perfect, given the total clusterfuck he was left with. He's doing a reasonable job. Inflation and supply problems can't be laid at Biden's door no matter how hard you try. These are world wide problems. In your case they're made worse by Trump's unresolved trade wars, leaving the USA with no trade deals with major trading partners. You corporations were told to find new supply chains, but with 7 trade deals torn up, how could they do so?

I prefer to applaud the things that someone does well. I focus on the 150,000 people Biden got OUT of Afghanistan, and how much better it was than Viet Nam rather than the 200 or so that were left behind. Yes, he could have done better with notifying your allies, but this was a huge WIN for Biden.

It appears that not informing your allies of your plans is a lesson well learned. Biden's work with NATO and in rebuilding that alliance in the wake of Russian aggression in the Ukraine, has been masterful, and has probably kept the world from bumbling into WWIII.

I also believe that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The refusal of Republicans to work with Democrats to solve the nation's problems means that Republicans are a HUGE part of the problem.
You are such a damn liar!

Pelosi said there was nothing to worry about when it came to the Virus and was mocking the President in 2020, and I can prove it!

Also you damn liar the fact is China did not tell anyone until late December after the Doctors were arrested and the World was finding out about it and I can prove that!

So why must you keep on lying to defend your beloved China?

Also you stated that Trump was working with the enemy and listed China and North Korea, so prove it!

Now show the evidence to support your claim that the first cases came from Europe because I am betting you can’t!

All these links just blew up your damn lies!

No one has died because of Trump but between the shutdowns, stealing an election and installing Biddum, thy democrats have destroyed trillions.

Tell that to all of the small business owners who lost everything in the pandemic
Yep, they all lost thanks to blue state governors and will be paying back this November. Red States who never bought in to the bullshit lost no more people and are rebounding and doing far better!

while Trump bailed out huge corporations, airlines, and the cruise ship business.
And everyone else. Meantime, Biden 99% of what bails out isn't even GOING to Americans!

SHOVE IT, this country has ALWAYS ignored the Kurds for AGES, to their own foolish stupidity. What is Joe doing for the Kurds? ZILCH.

ANY woman can get a safe and legal abortion if she wants one and that is according to the Constitution, nothing to do with your delusions about Trump.

You must mean the thousands dying of fentanyl brought across Biddum's wide open illegal treasonous border.

DAMN. Your head is plugged up with more SHIT than a SEWER!! :auiqs.jpg:

You said wacist like a retarded monkey. LOL.

Trump's pro-American policies were the best by far of any candidates that ran in 2016. That you can't accept that, is just you being a leftard with a sore pussy.

Trump's policies are anti-America. I am in my right mind unlike you retarded right wingers.

Forum List

Back