Zone1 Mormonism binds its own people

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Mormonism, like all other religions (legalism; man based, works based) binds its own people with a gospel that is so unobtainable that no one could accomplish it. As true Christian I recognize my utter and total failure to live the whole law or to reach a point where I can stop sinning in this life. While I strive for righteousness and holiness, I have to rely and trust on God's mercy at Jesus' expense of His life to give me the righteousness of Christ in order to dwell with my Heavenly Father forever. To the Truth seeking Mormon this is the good news that Jesus died for you and that by one offering He has perfected you for all time. That His grace is sufficient for you even in your weakness and transgressions, for righteousness (right standing with God) could not come by keeping God's commandments, if so Jesus died in vain.

To the Mormon, you can have the righteousness of Christ, that perfect righteousness and not of your own in order to be able to stand before God on the Day of Judgment. This righteousness that is pure and holy which is through faith in Jesus Christ that is imputed to you as taught in the Bible and not in Mormonism or the Book of Mormon. I hope mormons realize the impossibility of obtaining eternal life by the standard set forth by Mormonism and understand the wickedness' of your rebellion against a Holy God if you think you can obtain a righteousness on your own, by your works. Trying to come any other way to God except in the righteousness of Christ, Jesus says that you are a thief and a robber. Accept God's free gift (Christ Righteousness and Sinlessness) and leave the bondage of this false religion behind you and come to a Peace that will pass all understanding when you let Jesus give you His righteousness as the free gift of God and not of your works. Stop thinking that you can earn your way to heaven by your law keeping and obedience. You cannot- ever. The Pharisses thought the same; most other religions (cults) think the same. Salvation is a FREE GIFT.

Mormonism, like all other religions (legalism; man based, works based) binds its own people with a gospel that is so unobtainable that no one could accomplish it. As true Christian I recognize my utter and total failure to live the whole law or to reach a point where I can stop sinning in this life. While I strive for righteousness and holiness, I have to rely and trust on God's mercy at Jesus' expense of His life to give me the righteousness of Christ in order to dwell with my Heavenly Father forever. To the Truth seeking Mormon this is the good news that Jesus died for you and that by one offering He has perfected you for all time. That His grace is sufficient for you even in your weakness and transgressions, for righteousness (right standing with God) could not come by keeping God's commandments, if so Jesus died in vain.

To the Mormon, you can have the righteousness of Christ, that perfect righteousness and not of your own in order to be able to stand before God on the Day of Judgment. This righteousness that is pure and holy which is through faith in Jesus Christ that is imputed to you as taught in the Bible and not in Mormonism or the Book of Mormon. I hope mormons realize the impossibility of obtaining eternal life by the standard set forth by Mormonism and understand the wickedness' of your rebellion against a Holy God if you think you can obtain a righteousness on your own, by your works. Trying to come any other way to God except in the righteousness of Christ, Jesus says that you are a thief and a robber. Accept God's free gift (Christ Righteousness and Sinlessness) and leave the bondage of this false religion behind you and come to a Peace that will pass all understanding when you let Jesus give you His righteousness as the free gift of God and not of your works. Stop thinking that you can earn your way to heaven by your law keeping and obedience. You cannot- ever. The Pharisses thought the same; most other religions (cults) think the same. Salvation is a FREE GIFT.
Mormons have different planets you will go to next. You don't have to be erfect they have a planet you can live on with Jesus in the terrestrial kingdom. If you achieve near perfection you can becaome a God and rile your own planet. This is where Polygamy comes in handy, several wives to populate your planet. I think the many mansions thing they took in this direction witht he Planets.

John 14:2-6 NKJV​

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I live in Utah and was once married to a Mormon. Bt I never converted. It is hard to live her because I am far from perfect. I am pretty much a loser in the Mormons eyes. I've been told so by one lol.

The Catholics are the only ones who have accepted me. But ironically, the only Catholic church near me never returns my calls or emails.

The Catholic Church recognizes that seeking salvation is our permanent status. It is never achieved in this life. It also recognizes that humans are weak.

Few things in Catholic life are more nauseating than to hear a "Born Again" talk about how s/he is "saved." Nonsense.

Blinds . Not binds .

Few things in Catholic life are more nauseating than to hear a "Born Again" talk about how s/he is "saved." Nonsense.
I am truly born again .
I believe Jesus was mentally soft in the head and an impersonator . You know the type -- probably ate plants and was forever lighting candles and making smart cracks about what animals do .
One of those lower class types who is rather ashamed of his parents and invents a ridiculous CV for his Dad .
Head of the Nazarines might have fooled his fans but the yarn about Dad creating the Universe suggests a Messiah complex

Forum List

Back