Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Really if that was true then he would still be denying that he lost.

For the past two years he said that he had been the rightful winner

No he concedes that he lost the election

No further comments of a stolen election
He conceded that the dems stole the election through massive vote fraud in several states. Yes, he said he lost but only because of dem cheating and fraud. Why can't you guys admit that your guy is only there because you cheated on the vote counts. Hillary is still pissed because you didn't cheat enough for her to win.

He conceded that the dems stole the election through massive vote fraud in several states. Yes, he said he lost but only because of dem cheating and fraud. Why can't you guys admit that your guy is only there because you cheated on the vote counts. Hillary is still pissed because you didn't cheat enough for her to win.

LOL

So the election was stolen because Donald Trump said it was? Even though he's lying?

Admitting defeat and then place blame elsewhere for that defeat does not allow personal growth

It does take courage to accept defeat and move on

Trump is stuck in wonderland as he cannot accept defeat and must place blame elsewhere

generally in psychological terms its called projection

another comic says it better " I pity the fool"

Because every court case claiming election fraud has been rejected and not been proven. In fact it is only republican belief that keeps the dream alive.

Because admitting so would be a blatant, proven and obvious outright lie.

Why can you not let go of a narrative that will ensure democrat control of government over the next 4+ years. The democrats could not ask for a better opponent, it is why they were funding Trump backed candidates last year. But you keep on obliterating any semblance of political power the right has while thinking you are the victim. Pathetic.

It is literally more effective for democrats to advertise republicans than it is to advertise themselves. That is how dog shit those candidates are.

Because admitting so would be a blatant, proven and obvious outright lie.

Why can you not let go of a narrative that will ensure democrat control of government over the next 4+ years. The democrats could not ask for a better opponent, it is why they were funding Trump backed candidates last year. But you keep on obliterating any semblance of political power the right has while thinking you are the victim. Pathetic.

It is literally more effective for democrats to advertise republicans than it is to advertise themselves. That is how dog shit those candidates are.
you are confused, I want American constitutional control of our government, nothing less is acceptable.

Because every court case claiming election fraud has been rejected and not been proven. In fact it is only republican belief that keeps the dream alive.
Well not really....

Two GOP officials were indicted on election interference today.

Admitting defeat and then place blame elsewhere for that defeat does not allow personal growth

It does take courage to accept defeat and move on

Trump is stuck in wonderland as he cannot accept defeat and must place blame elsewhere

generally in psychological terms its called projection

another comic says it better " I pity the fool"

I pity the fool that believes the statements of known liars like Liz Cheney and Joe Biden and a long list of others.

you are confused, I want American constitutional control of our government, nothing less is acceptable.
Run from your own points I see.

I am not confused, your posting is. It seems you cannot follow a point past a single post, even when it is your point.

Well not really....

Two GOP officials were indicted on election interference today.
Where does it say they are GOP officials?

It says they are republicans which is not the same thing as a GOP official or even being related to the GOP in any way. DO you know how those officials are selected?

Where does it say they are GOP officials?

It says they are republicans which is not the same thing as a GOP official or even being related to the GOP in any way. DO you know how those officials are selected?
Okay...republicans elected to office. Usually that makes them “officials” if they are supervisors.

baby-trump-2.jpg

Forum List

Back