House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress

There you go again. You are presented with facts and you just ignore them and cry "no facts!" over and over again like some stupid little child. They were wrong. They lost. You are wrong. You lost. Again.
You claim they are facts, but you post nothing to support your claim.

Stamping your foot and insisting you're right doesn't prove a thing, moron.
It is posted over and over again and you choose to ignore it. Forget it dimwit, you can't change reality.
Posting a lie or a falsehood 10,000 times doesn't make it true.

There you go again. You are presented with facts and you just ignore them and cry "no facts!" over and over again like some stupid little child. They were wrong. They lost. You are wrong. You lost. Again.

It is posted over and over again and you choose to ignore it. Forget it dimwit, you can't change reality.
That is what YOU don't want to admit, dimwit.

Personal reconciliations after wars do not license avowed racists erecting monuments to enemies of the United States in the United States decades later.

If you are thrilled by it, so be it.
How hypocritical for avowed racists in THIS DECADE calling for the removal of those monuments.

How hypocritical for avowed racists in THIS DECADE calling for the removal of those monuments.
It doesn't matter whether you are avowed or not.

Monuments to sworn enemies of the United States who rejected United States citizenship and slaughtered United States troops defending the United States in the united States, impositions that were erected by avowed racists decades later as racist symbols, should not be inflicted upon loyal, patriotic Americans in perpetuity.

You can whinge and whine, but the United States does not kowtow to its enemies.

Interesting that 120 Republicans voted against this campaign to tear down these statues of Democrats and erase our country's history.

Pretty sure that the Communists did similar.

House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress and replace a bust of Chief Justice Roger Taney with Thurgood Marshall - despite opposition from 120 Republicans​

• Bill will remove statues and busts of Confederacy supporters from Congress
  • It includes a bust of Roger Taney, the U.S. chief justice best known for his Dred Scott pro-slavery decision
  • The statue of the President of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis will also go
  • Democrats were unanimous in their support for the bill and were joined by 67 Republicans, with the bill passed by a vote of 285-120.
  • 'Let me state a simple fact. All the statues being removed by this bill are statues of Democrats,' House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said before the vote
View attachment 507268

What better evidence is there that the parties have switched? Democrats used to be the party of racism... now that is the title for the Republican party.

When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?

I would say now is the best time.

• 'Let me state a simple fact. All the statues being removed by this bill are statues of Democrats,' House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said before the vote
Then Republicans should be in favor of it.
“When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?”

Probably when you have a Kenyan President...no?
Question for you....Will all the senseless theatrics improve black behavior?

Can't speak to this changing anything, but I'm sure black Democrats will be happy to know that slaveholders are not standing watch over these halls any longer. Can't say how Tim Scott will feel.

I am not in favor of canceling history, nor am I in favor of exalting treasonous racists. I don't think you'll find statues of Rommel and Guderian in the Reichstag.
There are entire museums dedicated to Hitler you dumbass.

A wise people are not bound by the mistakes made throughout history. What you judge as evil/bad today was the norm for its time. Erasing history changes nothing but your feelings.
And that's where these statues belong. Y'all can visit the museum of slavery and pay homage to them all ya want.

odanny
When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?

I would say now is the best time.

Then Republicans should be in favor of it.
“When is the best time to remove statues of treasonous racists from the halls of government?”

Probably when you have a Kenyan President...no?
Question for you....Will all the senseless theatrics improve black behavior?

Can't speak to this changing anything, but I'm sure black Democrats will be happy to know that slaveholders are not standing watch over these halls any longer. Can't say how Tim Scott will feel.

I am not in favor of canceling history, nor am I in favor of exalting treasonous racists. I don't think you'll find statues of Rommel and Guderian in the Reichstag.

Yet you will find a statue of Lenin in Seattle...go figure.
On government property?

What was he defending them from? The South didn't invade any union states, dumbass.
Gettysburg, PA?
2 years after Union Armies started ravaging the South, asshole.
I believe PA was a union state. The south was in the battle of Gettysburg DURING the civil war. Your statement was all incompassing. The South didn't invade any union states The fact that they were in Gettysburg shows that they invaded. Don't be a dickhead.
That was two years after the start of the war, moron. By that time the North had already invaded Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Your belief that the South wasn't allowed to retaliate after getting pounded on for two years doesn't pass the laugh test.
Your statement was FALSE on its face. You said the south NEVER invaded the north. Get your facts straight. You also neglect to mention that the south had voted to secede from the nation which in itself is an act of war.

Words to live by, you should practice what you preach.

Words to live by, you should practice what you preach.
I do.

Tommy Tainant its called allowing history to remain intact as a reminder.....both of the good things that happened along with the bad so future generations can learn. Oh, sorry, forgot the Dims aren't interested in that.

What was he defending them from? The South didn't invade any union states, dumbass.
Gettysburg, PA?
I believe PA was a union state. The south was in the battle of Gettysburg DURING the civil war. Your statement was all incompassing. The South didn't invade any union states The fact that they were in Gettysburg shows that they invaded. Don't be a dickhead.
That was two years after the start of the war, moron. By that time the North had already invaded Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Your belief that the South wasn't allowed to retaliate after getting pounded on for two years doesn't pass the laugh test.
Your statement was FALSE on its face. You said the south NEVER invaded the north. Get your facts straight. You also neglect to mention that the south had voted to secede from the nation which in itself is an act of war.
Lie. You even hightlighted what I actually said. I don't call it an "invasion" when the enemy has been occupying parts of your country for over two years, douchebag.

Gettysburg, PA?
Lie. You even hightlighted what I actually said. I don't call it an "invasion" when the enemy has been occupying parts of your country for over two years, douchebag.
Pejoratives aside, the rest of the world defines invasion differently. Definition of INVASION Communication is agreeing on a common language.

Gettysburg, PA?
Pejoratives aside, the rest of the world defines invasion differently. Definition of INVASION Communication is agreeing on a common language.
Gettysburg doesnt fit the description.

Definition of invasion

1 : an act of invading
especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder​

Lee attacked the Union Armies surrounding Gettysburg to protect the South. Unlike Lincoln, he didn't do it for conquest or plunder.

Did the US "invade" NAZI Germany? Empire of Japan?

Gettysburg, PA?

Definition of invasion

Lee attacked the Union Armies surrounding Gettysburg to protect the South. Unlike Lincoln, he didn't do it for conquest or plunder.
Once again, Gettysburg is in PA. PA is a northern state. Confederate soldiers were in Gettysburg for conquest. Classic definition of invasion as illustrated above. Contrary to your assertion that Lincoln was on a conquest or plunder. You cannot make a conquest of a your own country. The south was the US regardless of whether or not they chose to secede. Secession was an act of war.

Gettysburg, PA?

Definition of invasion

Once again, Gettysburg is in PA. PA is a northern state. Confederate soldiers were in Gettysburg for conquest.
Nope. They simply wanted to force Union armies to leave their homeland. They had no intention of occupying PA or increasing the territory of the Confederacy.

Classic definition of invasion as illustrated above. Contrary to your assertion that Lincoln was on a conquest or plunder. You cannot make a conquest of a your own country. The south was the US regardless of whether or not they chose to secede. Secession was an act of war.
It wasn't his country, douchebag.

If the South was US, then Lincoln was a traitor by making war on sovereign states of the Union.

Today, there are two fewer offending totems to individuals who betrayed the United States, rejected the United States Constitution, and took up arms against the United States, defiling United States soil.

Two bronze Confederate statues at the center of years-long debate in Charlottesville, Virginia, were removed Saturday morning.
[Charlottesville Confederate statues are removed]

R-1.gif

Today, there are two fewer offending totems to individuals who betrayed the United States, rejected the United States Constitution, and took up arms against the United States, defiling United States soil.

Two bronze Confederate statues at the center of years-long debate in Charlottesville, Virginia, were removed Saturday morning.
[Charlottesville Confederate statues are removed]

View attachment 511075
Lie, lie, lie. You aren't even American, so how is it any of your busuiness.

Gettysburg, PA?

Definition of invasion

Once again, Gettysburg is in PA. PA is a northern state. Confederate soldiers were in Gettysburg for conquest.
Nope. They simply wanted to force Union armies to leave their homeland. They had no intention of occupying PA or increasing the territory of the Confederacy.

Classic definition of invasion as illustrated above. Contrary to your assertion that Lincoln was on a conquest or plunder. You cannot make a conquest of a your own country. The south was the US regardless of whether or not they chose to secede. Secession was an act of war.

If the South was US, then Lincoln was a traitor by making war on sovereign states of the Union.
Are you still trying to be wrong about this, wannabe? Pathetic.

Forum List

Back