Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

The Libtard filth are not going to stop at erasing some of our history, are they? The shitheads want to erase it all.

Pretty soon the on statues we will have in the US will be of Dr. Martin Luther Negro, the Rosa Parks bitch and the George Floyd thug.

Statue of Lewis, Clark and Sacagawea toppled in Charlottesville

Statue was toppled after the city of Charlottesville, Va. removed two Confederate statues​

1629422984482.png

The war didn't start until Lincoln invaded.

The Southern states broke no law by seceding.
I agree that seceding was not against the law. However, the war started after the Confederates fired on Fort Sumter.

I agree that seceding was not against the law. However, the war started after the Confederates fired on Fort Sumter.

Union troops were trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. They didn't start the war. Lincoln did.

Nixon gave lip service to civil rights.

“If Nixon becomes president, he has promised that he won’t enforce either the Civil Rights or the Voting Rights Acts. Stick with him.” - Strom Thurmond
So you know what he really thought?

Why do leftwingers all believe they can read minds?

Union troops were trespassing on the territory of South Carolina. They didn't start the war. Lincoln did.
Who knows? had the Confederates blockaded the fort and not allowed shipments of food to it, there may not have been any need to fire on it.

Who knows? had the Confederates blockaded the fort and not allowed shipments of food to it, there may not have been any need to fire on it.
I admit that it was politically stupid for them to fire on it. That played right into Lincoln's hands. Also, SC did tell Lincoln not to resupply the fort.

Forum List

Back