Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

Wrong.

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

- Abraham Lincoln -
The next sentence of your copy/paste source:

"and Lincoln had privately concluded that he could save the Union only by issuing an emancipation proclamation, which he had already drafted."

Absolutely. Yes the war was 100% about slavery. And treason. And the only way the traitor slavers could be stopped was to murder them and murder them and murder them some more, until the rest of the traitor slavers calculated that they were more likely to get the murder they deserved than to win the war.
It was about states' right's.

To preserve the Union, as the traitor slaver white supremacists had seceded because they were worried they could no longer own brown people forever.
He had no authority to "preserve the union," jackass. If the union wanted to split apart, that's there business.

"The war didn't start until Lincoln invaded."
And firing on Ft. Sumpter was just recreational fireworks?
To my untrained eye, it seems that if you aim your artillery, fire it, hit what you are aiming for, an stuff gets ruined, people get injured and killed.......well, that seems to be an invitation to something.

And if you invite folks over.....you better be prepared to have party.
Pity the traitors didn't understand that rather basic social/political/military construct.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He had no authority to "preserve the union," jackass. If the union wanted to split apart, that's there business."

Well, OK, for the sake of debate.......let's give li'l 'bripat' the point: Lincoln didn't have the authority to finish whatever the Sumpter gig started.
So what?
Abe DID finish it.

Whaddya gonna do about it now li'l bripat.....156 years later?
You seem rather tardy to the party.

Well first, it's "Secession".
Get lost Ft Fuckup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memo to: Fort Fun Indiana:

Trump-fraus just hate it when their educational level is question or exposed.
It's an over-compensation-thingy with them. Quite understandable.
As such, we can be patient with them.
To be sure, their missteps do need to be pointed out, just so they can strive to improve; however, perhaps more subtly one could just insert an abbreviated sic erat scriptum in brackets (sic) after one of their frequent faux pas. With that they may feel they are being 'guided' to better language usage.....rather than 'corrected'.
If that doesn't achieve the desired effect.....then there must be an emoji for 'Dumbass'?

In my humble opinion. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memo to: Fort Fun Indiana:

Trump-fraus just hate it when their educational level is question or exposed.
It's an over-compensation-thingy with them. Quite understandable.
As such, we can be patient with them.
To be sure, their missteps do need to be pointed out, just so they can strive to improve; however, perhaps more subtly one could just insert an abbreviated sic erat scriptum in brackets (sic) after one of their frequent faux pas. With that they may feel they are being 'guided' to better language usage.....rather than 'corrected'.

In my humble opinion. :)

Who are you, Chinchilla?

I get why you refuse to believe racism still permeates our country. You can't fix it if you can't diagnose it. You don't want to fix it.

You keep saying shit like that, when you can't back up ANY of it.

To date, your primary supporting "evidence" for the Southern Strategy, a supposedly huge strategy that flipped a third of the country politically,

was Nixon eliminating a republican sub-committee and some guy assumed it was because of the Southern Strategy.

That was your star piece of "evidence".

You are the one that wants to keeep wacism alive, because as long as you have it to rile up people, especially minority voters, you can win elections.

That doing that is insanely divisive, to the point that people are literally dying in the streets, is a price you are happy to pay.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down.

Why? Statues never bothered me, I rather like them. ANY statue. No statue ever made me do anything. It is all BULL. Statues commemorate significant people and chapters of our history. Who ever said they had to all be GOOD people or events! History is history. Remember the words of Santayana. Nothing good will come out of any of this but make bigger ignorant snowflakes out of the Left who will only understand less about our history while becoming more fearful of it.

You keep saying shit like that, when you can't back up ANY of it.

To date, your primary supporting "evidence" for the Southern Strategy, a supposedly huge strategy that flipped a third of the country politically,

was Nixon eliminating a republican sub-committee and some guy assumed it was because of the Southern Strategy.

That was your star piece of "evidence".

You are the one that wants to keeep wacism alive, because as long as you have it to rile up people, especially minority voters, you can win elections.

That doing that is insanely divisive, to the point that people are literally dying in the streets, is a price you are happy to pay.
I've backed it all up. You have been provided proof of institutionalized racism, proof of the Southern Strategy and proof that you aren't more intelligent than black people, but you just say "nuh uh" and demand more proof.

Minority voters don't think there are racists in the Republican party because I tell them there are. Minority voters can see it for themselves.

Forum List

Back