CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

These people are totally bat crap crazy.
In all seriousness, my guess is that CPAC knows how gullible and conned the base is, and they're just keeping the fire lit for fundraising.

I don't believe, at least for now, that knowledgeable people higher up really believe any of this post-election madness.

Their "seven point plan" can never happen.

I don't know how these people became so delusional.

As many Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have acknowledged themselves: this is about sowing mistrust and discord among the American people; it’s about compelling voters to lose confidence in the political process; and it’s about undermining our democratic institutions – all of which is perceived by rightist as benefiting Republican officeholders and candidates.

They don’t really believe the ridiculous misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies they propagate – such as the election being ‘stolen’ or ‘reinstating’ Trump; it’s about making the political process so chaotic and toxic that it’s abandoned by most voters, thus establishing and maintaining Republican minority rule.

Consequently, they are not delusional or crazy – conservatives are participating in a collective misinformation campaign, and rhetoric about ‘reinstating’ Trump is part of that process.

Donald is going to die soon. Maybe then they can move on.
Oh really, and so by what means do you figure that your assessment might come true in the sense of it being soon ??? Do tell so the class can figure your assessment out more better.

As many Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have acknowledged themselves: this is about sowing mistrust and discord among the American people; it’s about compelling voters to lose confidence in the political process; and it’s about undermining our democratic institutions – all of which is perceived by rightist as benefiting Republican officeholders and candidates.

They don’t really believe the ridiculous misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies they propagate – such as the election being ‘stolen’ or ‘reinstating’ Trump; it’s about making the political process so chaotic and toxic that it’s abandoned by most voters, thus establishing and maintaining Republican minority rule.

Consequently, they are not delusional or crazy – conservatives are participating in a collective misinformation campaign, and rhetoric about ‘reinstating’ Trump is part of that process.
All your words might be correct if the public wasn't first hand witnesses to the misconduct of the Democrat's for the last 4+ years now, so good luck with holding up your misinformation campaign forever.

True – but that’s not the point.

This sort of rhetoric is for conservatives a kind of political language, code words and phrases they use amongst themselves to express their disappointment and anger that Trump was voted out of office.

They know the election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ they know Trump can’t be ‘reinstalled’ – but it’s how they express their contempt for Biden, their grievance against ‘the deep state’ and ‘the media’ and ‘minorities’ and everyone and everything else ‘responsible’ for Trump’s defeat.

Donald is going to die soon. Maybe then they can move on.
Oh really, and so by what means do you figure that your assessment might come true in the sense of it being soon ??? Do tell so the class can figure your assessment out more better.
Look at him in the same way you would look at a used car. He's going to leave you broke down on the side of the road if you try to go anywhere.

All your words might be correct if the public wasn't first hand witnesses to the misconduct of the Democrat's for the last 4+ years now, so good luck with holding up your misinformation campaign forever.
The 'Seven-Point Plan' to reinstall Trump is further proof of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.

It’s further proof of the right’s desire to be ruled by dictators and despots, to destroy our Constitutional Republic, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.

they the same kinda dupes that fell for this:

trump-russia-tweet.jpg

The 'Seven-Point Plan' to reinstall Trump is further proof of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.

It’s further proof of the right’s desire to be ruled by dictators and despots, to destroy our Constitutional Republic, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
You mean what the Democrat's have done, and what they continue to do don't you ?? Who in the back drop are y'all truly following, because it sure can't be the one currently trying to string a cognizant sentence together ??

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.
You are responsible for your own fear and the stupid things you do because of it.

You are responsible for your own fear and the stupid things you do because of it.
Well thank God that I have no fears as an American, but rather instead what I have is the wisdom to know the lie's when I hear them, and to know the truth against those lie's when the truth does counter them, and thank God that I have the common sense to not turn the lie's into truth's when they are lie's, and this because of being ignorant enough to follow a bunch of tyrannical wanta be's (the Democrat's), that constantly spread misinformation in hopes to win the country over through the use of that misinformation.

Forum List

Back