More talk of violence from GOP legislator

I think that there is something in the British psyche that Americans havent got.

During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US. Your wars take place elsewhere.

When times are tough you have to pull together to just survive so you queue with your ration book and sleep in a shelter at the bottom of the garden.

And when it comes to wearing a mask for the common good then that is fine. Its just common sense.

There isnt a political game behind vax or masks over here. There are folk who are anti both but they are just nuts and not conservative or normal.

You have had it too easy for too long. Your covid disaster is self inflicted.
During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US.

You obviously overlook The French and Indian War (during which we were Brits.), The American Revolution, The War of 1812, and the American Civil War.
I live here and have not seen-nor do I know of-any "corvid disaster".
Somehow I doubt your ability to know "the common good".

ESDRAELON
I agree. They should be applauding every audit. After all those audits could prove Biden did indeed get 81 million votes. Or not.

81 million votes for a guy who never campaigned? In a pigs ass.

ESDRAELON
I agree. They should be applauding every audit. After all those audits could prove Biden did indeed get 81 million votes. Or not.

81 million votes for a guy who never campaigned? In a pigs ass.
Why would any of the future audits convince you when the all previous audits and legal challenges failed? Your disbelief isn't rooted in reality or reason so reason won't dissuade you of it. What the rest of us can take solace in is that despite you thinking we stole an election from you it seems in the end you're just going to bend over and take it. As the Cucks at the Capitol proved shouting and cosplay is about all your lot has in you.

I think that there is something in the British psyche that Americans havent got.
During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US. Your wars take place elsewhere.
When times are tough you have to pull together to just survive so you queue with your ration book and sleep in a shelter at the bottom of the garden.
And when it comes to wearing a mask for the common good then that is fine. Its just common sense.
There isnt a political game behind vax or masks over here. There are folk who are anti both but they are just nuts and not conservative or normal.
You have had it too easy for too long. Your covid disaster is self inflicted.
I don't know how much you've listened to people like Limbaugh (the Father of this alternate universe) or Hannity or Levin or Beck or the rest. But this alternate universe was built slowly and over about three decades. It's an easy jump, given the internet, across the pond.

These people are like children who believe that professional wrestling is real. They have been conditioned over time to not only accept "information" that just comports with their worldview, but to ignore and attack information that does not. That aggressive group pathology essentially constitutes the walls of the alternate universe.

To your point, they have also been told that they are at "war". Somewhere in their subconscious, they must realize this isn't true. But consciously, they really do seem to believe it. Surely they know better. Surely they must have some inkling of what real war is like. But they're just playing along, like wrestlers on teevee.

Sure. Pushing, pushing, pushing. Just as their media has been doing for years, just as their beloved leader has been doing.

Then when it happens, it's "Huh? What? Where? I didn't do anything"
The only thing Non Progs needs are leaders with some physical abilities and intelligence to start showing up for the resistance. There are many who can. There are none at this point. The only thing that people need are real leaders to direct, to organize, to form units of military defense with great coordination. To form an intelligence force, a line of supplies and the willingness of the population being skewered to fight back. These things go on and on and somewhere a spark here, a spark there and after many of them one ignites. And then it builds and a cascade develops. Of course the totalitarian government has its weapons to stop it or put those sparks down. At some point it will not. Its human history. 1776 is a long time from today.

All he or anyone else is asking is for a fair audit. Those who dismiss that desire do so at the risk of losing everything. There IS NO VALID reason to refuse measures that could restore faith and confidence in the system. The fact that Democrats are actively throwing obstacles in the way of such accounting is what is feeding this inchoate but smoldering anger.

We are told that despite Joe hardly leaving his basement to campaign he won the race with 81 million votes. I won't bother to take the time to try to rehash the anomalies that caused the loss of faith. It's useless to do that now. Know this, however, IF another election is run like 2020 and violence comes from that then the Left will be JUST as culpable as anyone on the Right.

NO ONE gets to create their own reality, then compel others to buy in or be jailed or killed. It doesn't work that way. The ball is in your court. No honest person should fear an audit.
A fair audit? By an idiot who claimed the election was stolen before an audit was even considered? By some idiot that calls himself a Cyber Ninja?

Sure. Pushing, pushing, pushing. Just as their media has been doing for years, just as their beloved leader has been doing.

Then when it happens, it's "Huh? What? Where? I didn't do anything"
'Thier media'?

You mean Fox? or News Maxxx?

All I really want to see is a FAIR audit of the 2020 election and to show conclusively what the results are.

If the majority of the people really voted for demented old fellow who is clinically insane and doesn't know where the fuck he is, so be it.

I would be willing to accept that and wash my hands, because then the people are getting exactly what they deserve.

But I'm just not convinced that the people chose failure over success, at least not yet.

Two days before the January 6th attack on our Capitol and our presidential election system, Rep. Chip Roy (Q-TX) told Fox News (of course) that "if we have a Democratically-controlled Senate, we are now basically at full-scale hot conflict in this country, whereas right now we’re at a cold Civil War."

Here we go again: On August 29th, Rep. Madison Cawthorne (Q-NC) that "iIf our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed.”

And it looks like there may be more misguided, paranoid violence on the way: “When are you going to call us to Washington again?” the next attendee asked, prompting applause.

“We are actively working on that one,” Cawthorn answered. “We have a few plans in motion I can’t make public right now, but this is something that we’re working on.”

I'm sure a 70% Trumpster site like this one will be pleased to see that the January 6th attack on America may just have been a warm-up.

That's open sedition and incitement to insurrection. Arrest him now.

All I really want to see is a FAIR audit of the 2020 election and to show conclusively what the results are.

If the majority of the people really voted for demented old fellow who is clinically insane and doesn't know where the fuck he is, so be it.

I would be willing to accept that and wash my hands, because then the people are getting exactly what they deserve.

But I'm just not convinced that the people chose failure over success, at least not yet.
Who gives a shit what you accept and don't accept? Biden's presidency is your reality bitch whether you like or not.

During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US.

You obviously overlook The French and Indian War (during which we were Brits.), The American Revolution, The War of 1812, and the American Civil War.
I live here and have not seen-nor do I know of-any "corvid disaster".
Somehow I doubt your ability to know "the common good".
Oh dear. Not many survivors from those wars. Plenty of survivors from the war against Kapernick and Rapinoe. lol.

That's open sedition and incitement to insurrection. Arrest him now.
I think it's been a safe assumption that more domestic terrorism was on the way. I guess one thing that concerns me is that these people realize that recording devices are omnipresent, and they still say things like this. This is out in the open now.

This is resembling some pretty troubling and destructive historical moments more and more.

Yes, among many others.
They're not conservative.

Fox News is run by Murdoch's kids...Staunch left Dems. Shit the network itself is packed with Dems, Rivera, Brazille, Wallace, Tarlov, J. Williams...before he left, that ass pirate Shep Smith.

News Maxi CEO Chris Ruddy has given, as far as we know $1M to the Clinton Foundation and is personal friends and golfing buddies with Bill Clinton.

Those outlets are Kabuki Theater.

Same shit.

Forum List

Back