More talk of violence from GOP legislator

bullshit... NOT a single case was investigated. They were all ruled on from the bench. You folks seriously need to wake the hell up before you try it again. It won't end well for any of us. IF your guy had actually been cheated out of his office you people would have been in the streets, burning blue shitholes down. You expect those on the Right to obey the same laws you shit on and you're in for a very rude awakening next time.
Opening argument or to open a case is to make a statement of the pleadings in a case, which is called the opening.

2. The opening should be concise, very distinct and perspicuous. Its use is to enable the judge and jury to direct their attention to the real merits of the case, and the points in issue.

3. The opening address or speech is that made immediately after the evidence has been closed; such address usually states, 1st. The full extent of the plaintiff’s claims, and the circumstances under which they are made, to show that they are just and reasonable.

2d. At least an outline of the evidence by which those claims are to be established.

3d.The legal grounds and authorities in favor of the claim or of the proposed evidence.

4th. An anticipation of the expected defense, and statement of the grounds on which it is futile, either in law or justice, and the reasons why it ought to fail.

So, not one GQP lawyer is smart enough to do that?
Trump and his cult rely on the pillow guy?

Two days before the January 6th attack on our Capitol and our presidential election system, Rep. Chip Roy (Q-TX) told Fox News (of course) that "if we have a Democratically-controlled Senate, we are now basically at full-scale hot conflict in this country, whereas right now we’re at a cold Civil War."

Here we go again: On August 29th, Rep. Madison Cawthorne (Q-NC) that "iIf our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed.”

And it looks like there may be more misguided, paranoid violence on the way: “When are you going to call us to Washington again?” the next attendee asked, prompting applause.

“We are actively working on that one,” Cawthorn answered. “We have a few plans in motion I can’t make public right now, but this is something that we’re working on.”

I'm sure a 70% Trumpster site like this one will be pleased to see that the January 6th attack on America may just have been a warm-up.

Your fear of a general conservative uprising is hysterical nonsense

But the continued abuse of our civil rights by the tyrannical left based on that fear of yours is actually happening

We can just add that to two other liberal fears - man-made global warming doomsday, and now the chinese virus plague- as your excuse to deny civil rights to the people

All he or anyone else is asking is for a fair audit. Those who dismiss that desire do so at the risk of losing everything. There IS NO VALID reason to refuse measures that could restore faith and confidence in the system. The fact that Democrats are actively throwing obstacles in the way of such accounting is what is feeding this inchoate but smoldering anger.

We are told that despite Joe hardly leaving his basement to campaign he won the race with 81 million votes. I won't bother to take the time to try to rehash the anomalies that caused the loss of faith. It's useless to do that now. Know this, however, IF another election is run like 2020 and violence comes from that then the Left will be JUST as culpable as anyone on the Right.

NO ONE gets to create their own reality, then compel others to buy in or be jailed or killed. It doesn't work that way. The ball is in your court. No honest person should fear an audit.

The problem is that the goalposts keep moving on the audit. Or I should say what is a fair audit.

First they wanted an audit. Fine. No problem. The recount was done. Signatures were checked. And the results were about the same. Well that wasn’t a real audit. A real audit requires each ballot to be examined. Ok. Republicans and Democrats examine and hand recount. And they agree it was fair. And the results are about the same.

Well that wasn’t a fair audit either. So what do they want? In Arizona they wanted to do chemical tests on the ballots to see if the paper was falsified ballots.

Then when that was turned down, they wanted to go out and question every voter to see if they voted and for whom.

Meanwhile in California. The police in Riverside County worked with the DA’s office to examine 1000 claims of fraud from Trump Fanboys. Weeks of man hours later. While real criminals were getting away with rape and murders. They wrapped up with one single case of fraud. One. Out of a thousand.

But the real problem is scale. To accomplish the claimed fraud the organization required would be enormous. It would dwarf the size of the Army.

Worse it would require either the willing participation of Republicans, or the Republicans are so inept they would not realize what was going on.

But none of you think about any of that. Instead you keep pumping out discredited conspiracy theory.

Now. We are heading into the midterms. What is the campaign motto? Vote for us? We can’t even run an honest election?

I understand why you maintain the faith. It is too painful to consider that Trump whom you adore was beaten by Biden who can’t say a sentence without fucking it up. The man is a blistering idiot.

But polls showed that nearly half of the people voting for Biden were voting against Trump. Nearly half.

Now I voted for Trump in 16. I did not vote in 20. Because both candidates were steaming piles of shit. I honestly hope that the Republicans put forth a decent candidate, which rules out Trump.

Forum List

Back