...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

"It's time for you to provide a source."

There are many with a nano-search on Google.
I first heard of the subterfuge about a "March" during the J6 Hearings.
It has been covered extensively by both broadcast and print media.

Here is just one in a quick search. (ABC link) But the over-arching question must be "Why did Trump and his enablers want the 3 involved police forces to be in the dark, and unprepared for a march of angry incited supporters. Some who they knew were armed?
(see testimony on the metal detectors at the Ellipse)

What's up with that? Was it their intention that the Capitol be overwhelmed and the vote tally stopped and thus an opportunity to declare martial law?
---------------------------------

"Organizers of Jan. 6 rally withheld information that would have changed security plans, says government report

The organizers of the rally that preceded the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S Capitol actively concealed information from the National Park Service that would have materially changed the security plans at the event, according to a new report from the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Interior Department.

The 45-page report, issued nearly three years after the Jan. 6 attack, focused primarily on the preparations for the "Save America'' rally by members of the National Park Service and U.S. Park Police, which fall under the Interior Department.

"This stays only between us, we are having a second stage at the Supreme Court again after the ellipse. POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol ... It can also not get out about the march because I will be in trouble with the national park service and all the agencies but POTUS is going to just call for it 'unexpectedly,'" a WFAF representative texted on Jan. 4 to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was a potential speaker at the event."

There are many with a nano-search on Google.
I first heard of the subterfuge about a "March" during the J6 Hearings.
It has been covered extensively by both broadcast and print media.

Here is just one in a quick search. (ABC link) But the over-arching question must be "Why did Trump and his enablers want the 3 involved police forces to be in the dark, and unprepared for a march of angry incited supporters. Some who they knew were armed?
(see testimony on the metal detectors at the Ellipse)

What's up with that? Was it their intention that the Capitol be overwhelmed and the vote tally stopped and thus an opportunity to declare martial law?
---------------------------------

"Organizers of Jan. 6 rally withheld information that would have changed security plans, says government report

The organizers of the rally that preceded the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S Capitol actively concealed information from the National Park Service that would have materially changed the security plans at the event, according to a new report from the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Interior Department.

The 45-page report, issued nearly three years after the Jan. 6 attack, focused primarily on the preparations for the "Save America'' rally by members of the National Park Service and U.S. Park Police, which fall under the Interior Department.

"This stays only between us, we are having a second stage at the Supreme Court again after the ellipse. POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol ... It can also not get out about the march because I will be in trouble with the national park service and all the agencies but POTUS is going to just call for it 'unexpectedly,'" a WFAF representative texted on Jan. 4 to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who was a potential speaker at the event."
The question I have is, if it really was intended to be an "insurrection", why did such a small portion of the crowd come armed? No insurrection in history has been mostly unarmed.

As for lack of communication or planning, there's another side to this.

Last edited:
, why did such a small portion of the crowd come armed? No insurrection in history has been mostly unarmed.

How many does it take?

How many does it take to violently stop the EC ballot tally and then declare martial law as Mike Flynn advocated to Don Trump in the Oval Office on December 18, 2020?

How many does it take?

How many does it take to violently stop the EC ballot tally and then declare martial law as Mike Flynn advocated to Don Trump in the Oval Office on December 18, 2020?
It's a good question. Democrats always tell us you can't take on the government even with guns, since it has fighter planes and tanks, but apparently, that doesn't apply to Qanon pawns. They're just exceptionally deadly I guess.

How many does it take?

Trump should have done it. He will not hesitate this time. It will be needed to clean up the cities.

I watched to poster Lastamender's video clip.

That person (impossible to tell if man or woman due to battle-gear(!).....but let's assume it was a woman, so.......what the hell was she confronting police in her armored up battle-rattle?
A normal tourist visit?
Legitimate political discourse?
Patriotic protest?
She came looking for trouble and confrontation.
And she got hit a few times, nothing extremely violent. Shoves, and pokes, weak punches with a left hand. She came looking for confrontation. She got it.

Personally, I hope she was identified by the police or Sedition Hunters, found, arrested, tried, and punished.

Play stupid games ---- get stupid ___________.

1. LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member · From South Texas Republic
    • T
      Fake News
      Yesterday at 1:16 PM

The Breeze

Platinum Member
      • Messages 1,738
      • Reaction score 981
      • Points 960

----------------------------------------------------------
    So, posters LBTrout & The Breeze.....you each marked the OP as "Fake", which begs the question: What is fake about it?

Are you alleging that Rusty Boweres is lying?
    Are you alleging my avatar is lying?

Look, amigos, words have meaning. Even cartoon emojis have meaning. Fake means not real, not true.

So, if you believe either Bowers or my avatar are being untruthful.....explain yourselves.

Specifically, what is a lie?

Saddle up, Mein Freunds. And explain your allegations.

Attachments

• 1707139012848.gif
    1707139012848.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2

Forum List

Back