...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

You have to understand, all the DNC has now, with a failing economy and southern border, is January 6th and Taylor Swift.

Maybe Taylor can write a song about January 6th so they have something to run on in November.
The economy is not failing. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get a second job if you arent smart enough or dont have a proper education.

Sure. Just a coincidence that it's only Republicans that you are opining are guilty. LOL
No, I think a lot of democrats are guilty too.

But only when the available facts demonstrate this is likely the case.

Hunter Biden is definitely guilty of several felonies in my opinion.

"Fact-checkers" claim that it's a matter of the crowds overwhelming the police and a few other excuses thrown about, but it also begs the question why the police response was so limited to begin with. We already know that the small amount of police provided was highly unusual.

Please read your own articles. It says this:
A Capitol Police officer was seen politely holding the door for the pro-President Trump protesters to walk out of the building after they caused mayhem that forced lawmakers to barricade themselves inside.

The police let them OUT of the building.

Please read your own articles. It says this:
A Capitol Police officer was seen politely holding the door for the pro-President Trump protesters to walk out of the building after they caused mayhem that forced lawmakers to barricade themselves inside.

The police let them OUT of the building.
True, but the reason I posted that was to show that the accusations of violence are rather overblown. Did some people react violently? Sure. Did most? No.

This has become fun stuff. Sorta like doing the NYT crossword on a timer.
I love this bar. Let's kick a few tires. K?

----------------------------------------
Verbose much?
Short attention span, still?
----------------------------------------------------------

nothing he could provide they didnt alrdy know...cause he worked for em
"Worked for 'em"......and then went to jail for 'em.
Damn! Where do they find such loyal employees?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

She was coming to kill them all with her bare hands and take over the government dufus.
Oh, I wouldn't go that far. After all, she was just a single figure leading a mob through a single open breach while in a concealing shroud after being warned to not enter.....and that there was a gun pointed at her.

What could go wrong?
-----------------------------------------------

The details surrounding the 1/6 pipe bomb and the handling of Ray Epps's involvement make it pretty obvious that it was a false flag.
No kidding? I hadn't thought of that. So, if I understand the earnest poster Lone Wonder properly, he is saying that because the Democrats won the Presidential election of November of 2020....they then, 3 months later, wanted to reverse it by negating the Constitutionally mandated counting of EC ballots and the peaceful transfer of power?
Damn!.......now THAT is serious 3D chess.
Who knew?

------------------------------------------------------------

like Christ, they were put into a fraud trial and found guilty.
Ummm, is poster 22lc equating the Proud Boys as like Christ?
Shuxamighty!! I really do mean it when I say I love this bar.
This is the Bizarro Desk.
On steroids.
-----------------------------------------------------

Irrelevant why she was climbing through the window - unarmed.
Damn!!! Irrelevant? Umm, good poster CFrank.....please share your 'irrelevancy' opinion with the dead rioter's family. That she was irrelevant. And that her actions that day in defiance of direct police orders were irrelevant.
Irrelevant? ....... but she is dead?
I don't think so.

--------------------------------

The only weapons inside the Capitol Building were possessed by Capitol police.
Well, to be sure, I wasn't there. If good poster BackA was there....he hasn't confessed to it, yet. So I guess we both have to rely on news reportage.
And I saw this:
"
Some of the weapons that were confiscated had been seen being used inside the US Capitol including a baseball bat, a fire extinguisher, a wooden club, a spear, crutches, a flagpole, bear spray, mace, chemical irritants, stolen police shields, a wooden beam, a hockey stick, a stun gun, and knives. Many of these weapons were used to attack police officers who were protecting the Capitol.
-------------------------------------------------

From Lone Wanderer: "Let into the building"?
OK, let's go there.
How many were let in?
Versus how many broke in through smashed doors, smashed window, illegally unlocked and opened doors.
Are there any quants on the comparatives?
Why were ANY....breaking windows? Or doors? Or opening doors for other rioters? Why do that into a restricted space such as the Capitol of the United States of America?
Seems rather imprudent to me. In fact, I think the authorities think it was criminal.
And then proved it was.

---------------------------------------------------

Many of these people were not even given access to a lawyer for very long times.
Got a source? A link? How many? Who?
It's easy to make any charge anymously on the internet and then not back it up.
So, poster Lone Wanderer.......don't be one of those types.
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------

Also, most of the people that got violent had first been fired upon by the police with non-lethal but still painful ammo.
Source?
Link?
Prove it.
------------------------------------------------

And someone that was not even there got 22 years. GFY, you are really stupid.
Worse. And evenn more scandalous....Osama Bin Ladin was even "shot to death".....and he wasn't even in Manhattan on 9/11!
Seems unfair in your worldview, ain't it poster Lastamender?

Nope. A lot of people are in prison for simple trespassing or charges related to that.
Name 'em.
Tell us how many are in prison for "simple trespassing".
I don't mean to put you on the spot, good poster Wandererm but......but don't believe you have command of facts.
Just sayin'.

There was no criminal leader of an event that never occurred.
Damn!!
Poor Richard Rhodes.
Poor Enrique Tarrio.
Poor Joe Biggs.
If only they could have convinced their juries that they weren't leaders.
Or criminal.
Or best yet, convinced 'em that the attack of January 6th never even occurred!
Where da hell were their lawyers?
They are going to prison for a tolerable while......and all for something that never happened.
Who knew?

LOL Guilty until proven innocent. The soul of the Democrat party today.
Well, actually all those convicted of offenses on J6 were convicted because someone thought they WERE guilty. You know, like a judge. Or like juries.
It works that way. Trust me.
------------------------------------------

Many threatening county officials who objected.
Source?
Link?
How many is "many"?
Which states?
Which counties?
Who threatened who? Specifically?

but it also begs the question why the police response was so limited to begin with. We already know that the small amount of police provided was highly unusual.
Ah, good poster Lone.....that has been addressed on this venue previously. Several times.

The Capitol was not beefed up because......they had no reason to believe that Don Trump would anger and incite his supporters and direct all of them straight at the thin blue line of officers.
In fact, Don Trump and his enablers took pains to ensure the Capitol was not given notice. They discussed it among themselves to NOT alert the Capitol Police, the DC Police, the Parks Police. And intentionally, did NOT apply for the required 'march' permits which would have been one important way to alert them all.

No one from Trump's White House or campaign staff took the responsibility to inform anyone of the forces that this intentionally angered and incited mob would be ordered to go at the thin blue line guarding the Capitol.

---------------------------------------

"Worked for 'em"......and then went to jail for 'em.
Damn! Where do they find such loyal employees?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I wouldn't go that far. After all, she was just a single figure leading a mob through a single open breach while in a concealing shroud after being warned to not enter.....and that there was a gun pointed at her.

What could go wrong?

No kidding? I hadn't thought of that. So, if I understand the earnest poster Lone Wonder properly, he is saying that because the Democrats won the Presidential election of November of 2020....they then, 3 months later, wanted to reverse it by negating the Constitutionally mandated counting of EC ballots and the peaceful transfer of power?
Who knew?

------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, is poster 22lc equating the Proud Boys as like Christ?
Shuxamighty!! I really do mean it when I say I love this bar.
This is the Bizarro Desk.
On steroids.
-----------------------------------------------------

Damn!!! Irrelevant? Umm, good poster CFrank.....please share your 'irrelevancy' opinion with the dead rioter's family. That she was irrelevant. And that her actions that day in defiance of direct police orders were irrelevant.
Irrelevant? ....... but she is dead?
I don't think so.

--------------------------------

Well, to be sure, I wasn't there. If good poster BackA was there....he hasn't confessed to it, yet. So I guess we both have to rely on news reportage.
And I saw this:
"
Some of the weapons that were confiscated had been seen being used inside the US Capitol including a baseball bat, a fire extinguisher, a wooden club, a spear, crutches, a flagpole, bear spray, mace, chemical irritants, stolen police shields, a wooden beam, a hockey stick, a stun gun, and knives. Many of these weapons were used to attack police officers who were protecting the Capitol.

From Lone Wanderer: "Let into the building"?
OK, let's go there.
How many were let in?
Versus how many broke in through smashed doors, smashed window, illegally unlocked and opened doors.
Are there any quants on the comparatives?
Why were ANY....breaking windows? Or doors? Or opening doors for other rioters? Why do that into a restricted space such as the Capitol of the United States of America?
Seems rather imprudent to me. In fact, I think the authorities think it was criminal.
And then proved it was.

---------------------------------------------------

Show.
Or go.

Source?
Link?
Prove it.

Worse. And evenn more scandalous....Osama Bin Ladin was even "shot to death".....and he wasn't even in Manhattan on 9/11!
Seems unfair in your worldview, ain't it poster Lastamender?

Name 'em.
I don't mean to put you on the spot, good poster Wandererm but......but don't believe you have command of facts.
Just sayin'.

Damn!!
Poor Richard Rhodes.
Poor Enrique Tarrio.
Poor Joe Biggs.
If only they could have convinced their juries that they weren't leaders.
Or criminal.
Or best yet, convinced 'em that the attack of January 6th never even occurred!
Where da hell were their lawyers?
They are going to prison for a tolerable while......and all for something that never happened.
Who knew?

Well, actually all those convicted of offenses on J6 were convicted because someone thought they WERE guilty. You know, like a judge. Or like juries.
It works that way. Trust me.
------------------------------------------

Source?
Link?
How many is "many"?
Which states?
Which counties?
Who threatened who? Specifically?

Ah, good poster Lone.....that has been addressed on this venue previously. Several times.

The Capitol was not beefed up because......they had no reason to believe that Don Trump would anger and incite his supporters and direct all of them straight at the thin blue line of officers.
In fact, Don Trump and his enablers took pains to ensure the Capitol was not given notice. They discussed it among themselves to NOT alert the Capitol Police, the DC Police, the Parks Police. And intentionally, did NOT apply for the required 'march' permits which would have been one important way to alert them all.

No one from Trump's White House or campaign staff took the responsibility to inform anyone of the forces that this intentionally angered and incited mob would be ordered to go at the thin blue line guarding the Capitol.

Another Liar...Ray didnt go to jail

Nope. You’re just massively verbose. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

I mean, Chilliconfused doesn’t even see how verbose the post he offered in rebuttal to my contention proves my contention.

And what’s with the big font and all the
“- - - -“ extra hyphens? Is chillconcrappe a lot OCD?

True, but the reason I posted that was to show that the accusations of violence are rather overblown. Did some people react violently? Sure. Did most? No.
You claimed the police let them in. Your article said the police let them out.

Who knew?

False flags are meant to paint political opposition as a threat. 1/6 was a perfect scenario for this because it created a narrative that Trump's supporters were mounting an insurrection that threatened the system. Nevermind the fact that the vast majority of the people involved were unarmed. So, because the people involved weren't really capable of an insurrection but still were on display as "enemies of the country", they have been very effectively used as an object of scorn for anyone even voicing support for Trump in general.

It's effective to the point that we now have intelligence agencies keeping tabs on anyone that took a flight to DC around 1/6.

So yes, it has all the marks of a false flag, and if it had happened in another country like Venezuela or Russia, most Americans would recognize the ramifications. Because it happened here, it's a bit unpleasant to consider that our government has become like that.

Show.
Or go.

There are numerous sources that discuss the people who have been held for an extended period, but the argument given for these detentions is usually flight risk or a supposed danger to the public. Getting data on all of the defendants involved is rather convoluted, but here's a good starting point about how things are going for them.

Source?
Link?
Prove it.

I've attached one example of this in video. There are others at this site: What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol

Name 'em.
Just sayin'.

I said trespassing or charges related to that. Obstruction is a common one. It's a far cry from more serious crimes like assault or murder. The link above shows numerous cases of this that still entail jail time.

EDIT: for some reason, the NPR link keeps appearing as media instead of the webpage, but you can find the article with a search for "The Jan. 6 attack: The cases behind the biggest criminal investigation in U.S. history".

It's time for you to provide a source.

Last edited:
False flags are meant to paint political opposition as a threat. 1/6 was a perfect scenario for this because it created a narrative that Trump's supporters were mounting an insurrection that threatened the system. Nevermind the fact that the vast majority of the people involved were unarmed. So, because the people involved weren't really capable of an insurrection but still were on display as "enemies of the country", they have been very effectively used as an object of scorn for anyone even voicing support for Trump in general.

It's effective to the point that we now have intelligence agencies keeping tabs on anyone that took a flight to DC around 1/6.

So yes, it has all the marks of a false flag, and if it had happened in another country like Venezuela or Russia, most Americans would recognize the ramifications. Because it happened here, it's a bit unpleasant to consider that our government has become like that.

There are numerous sources that discuss the people who have been held for an extended period, but the argument given for these detentions is usually flight risk or a supposed danger to the public. Getting data on all of the defendants involved is rather convoluted, but here's a good starting point about how things are going for them.

I've attached one example of this in video. There are others at this site: What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol

View attachment 897579

I said trespassing or charges related to that. Obstruction is a common one. It's a far cry from more serious crimes like assault or murder. The link above shows numerous cases of this that still entail jail time.

EDIT: for some reason, the NPR link keeps appearing as media instead of the webpage, but you can find the article with a search for "The Jan. 6 attack: The cases behind the biggest criminal investigation in U.S. history".

It's time for you to provide a source.

Don't feed the sealions.

Forum List

Back