Republicans I Agree With

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

2. Attorney general, Barr: “shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”
why are they saying such mean things about an annointed man of god. they are all rinos and deep state ....................

why are they saying such mean things about an annointed man of god. they are all rinos and deep state ....................
wait a minute sealybobo . has roman reigns been striooed of the universal championship? did cody rhodes "steal" the belt ?

so today you are a republican.....

Until any one of them ran for office, then you would disagree with everything they had to say and would be spewing hate about them all day long.

And here are some democrat quotes I agree with

Bill Clinton

From Clinton's 1996 State of the Union address:

But there are some areas that the federal government should not leave and should address and address strongly. One of these areas is the problem of illegal immigration. After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent. We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

Let me be very clear about this: We are still a nation of immigrants; we should be proud of it. We should honor every legal immigrant here, working hard to become a new citizen. But we are also a nation of laws.

— President Obama, news conference, Jan. 14, 2013

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills. ... I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

Barack Obama might want to rewind: “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

In a newly unearthed speech from November 2006, current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden touts his support for a 700-mile southern barrier, warns of “tons” of drugs pouring in from “corrupt Mexico” and calls for a crackdown on American employers who hire “illegals.”
CNN’s K-File reported on a YouTube video of the remarks at the Rotary Club in Columbia, South Carolina.

“Folks, I voted for a fence,” the then-senator from Delaware can be heard saying, referencing his backing of the Secure Fence Act. “I voted, unlike most Democrats ― and some of you won’t like it ― I voted for 700 miles of fence. But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high ― unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and ― and you will not like this, and ― punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing.”

Funny that.

most republicans would look at sealy;s list and immediatel tag it with "fake news"
Today I agree with RINO's.

Come on Republicans. They can't all be lying or wrong.

And what happened to Trump's promise he was going to surround himself with the best? Now he will only surround himself with conspiracy theorists and election denier nutjobs.

Until any one of them ran for office, then you would disagree with everything they had to say and would be spewing hate about them all day long.
Absolutely true. But consider this. There were good conservative Germans in 1935 and there were nazi conservatives. The nazi cons took over the party.

Absolutely true. But consider this. There were good conservative Germans in 1935 and there were nazi conservatives. The nazi cons took over the party.
Your appeal to authority is less than convincing.

You MUST believe Trump Republicans when they call all these Republicans deep state globalist rinos.

Why aren't you taking their warnings seriously?
why are you not taking some of the bullshit liberals say seriously?....if i was a republican they would be calling me a rino too...

Your appeal to authority is less than convincing.

In 2006 the corporatists (today you call them deep state globalist rinos) ran your party. But you had another wing of your party. The racist wing. Who knew 10 years later the racists would take over the party. Headed by a Corporatist billionaire con man.

In 2006 the corporatists (today you call them deep state globalist rinos) ran your party. But you had another wing of your party. The racist wing. Who knew 10 years later the racists would take over the party. Headed by a Corporatist billionaire con man.

Ah, yes, the hoary old, totally discredited and outdated, "You're a RACIST!!!" attempt to shortshank a debate. I don't know if you've noticed, but that don't work too well with me. You should know better than to throw "racist" bricks when your party is headed by, and you voted to put in the Oval Office a life-long, old-school racist. And he has you by the short hairs, guaranteed that you will vote for him.

Ah, yes, the hoary old, totally discredited and outdated, "You're a RACIST!!!" attempt to shortshank a debate. I don't know if you've noticed, but that don't work too well with me. You should know better than to throw "racist" bricks when your party is headed by, and you voted to put in the Oval Office a life-long, old-school racist. And he has you by the short hairs, guaranteed that you will vote for him.
Well we could go back to talking about all these former Trump employees who say he's not fit to serve as President.

I can do a search for each of their names here on USMB and find there was a time when your nose was so far up each of their asses. But then when they quit or got fired for not going along, you threw every one of them under the bus.

My favorite is Rex Tillerson. He said Trump fired him because he got sick of him telling him "sorry mr president you can't do that, it's illegal".

That should tell you something fool. Trump doesn't care about the rule of law as it pertains to him and you want a dictator I know. It's weird. Very unamerican. But so is your nazism.

Forum List

Back