More talk of violence from GOP legislator

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Two days before the January 6th attack on our Capitol and our presidential election system, Rep. Chip Roy (Q-TX) told Fox News (of course) that "if we have a Democratically-controlled Senate, we are now basically at full-scale hot conflict in this country, whereas right now we’re at a cold Civil War."

Here we go again: On August 29th, Rep. Madison Cawthorne (Q-NC) that "iIf our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed.”

And it looks like there may be more misguided, paranoid violence on the way: “When are you going to call us to Washington again?” the next attendee asked, prompting applause.

“We are actively working on that one,” Cawthorn answered. “We have a few plans in motion I can’t make public right now, but this is something that we’re working on.”

I'm sure a 70% Trumpster site like this one will be pleased to see that the January 6th attack on America may just have been a warm-up.

Two days before the January 6th attack on our Capitol and our presidential election system, Rep. Chip Roy (Q-TX) told Fox News (of course) that "if we have a Democratically-controlled Senate, we are now basically at full-scale hot conflict in this country, whereas right now we’re at a cold Civil War."

Here we go again: On August 29th, Rep. Madison Cawthorne (Q-NC) that "iIf our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed.”

And it looks like there may be more misguided, paranoid violence on the way: “When are you going to call us to Washington again?” the next attendee asked, prompting applause.

“We are actively working on that one,” Cawthorn answered. “We have a few plans in motion I can’t make public right now, but this is something that we’re working on.”

I'm sure a 70% Trumpster site like this one will be pleased to see that the January 6th attack on America may just have been a warm-up.

And this asshole was not "predicting" he was encouraging

Madison Cawthorn Wasn't Left 'to Die' in Fiery Crash, Says Friend Who Was Driving​

nearly fell apart in the aftermath of a fiery wreck in 2014, when a 17-year-old Ledford was driving and Cawthorn, then 18 — and his passenger — was left partially paralyzed.

In more recent years, before running for office, Cawthorn gave a speech claiming Ledford left him "to die" in the crash — a story contradicted by Ledford and accounts from Cawthorn's own family.

Outside of the North Carolina community where the wreck had made headlines, the public knew none of this, really. Then a Washington Post report this week spotlighted Cawthorn's disputed version of the crash.
The Post's profile — for which Cawthorn did not comment — recapped a number of misrepresentations in his biography as well as a troubling pattern of sexual misconduct allegations from Cawthorn's time in college, which he denies.
-----------------------------
Yes, he was encouraging.

Sure. Pushing, pushing, pushing. Just as their media has been doing for years, just as their beloved leader has been doing.

Then when it happens, it's "Huh? What? Where? I didn't do anything"
All he or anyone else is asking is for a fair audit. Those who dismiss that desire do so at the risk of losing everything. There IS NO VALID reason to refuse measures that could restore faith and confidence in the system. The fact that Democrats are actively throwing obstacles in the way of such accounting is what is feeding this inchoate but smoldering anger.

We are told that despite Joe hardly leaving his basement to campaign he won the race with 81 million votes. I won't bother to take the time to try to rehash the anomalies that caused the loss of faith. It's useless to do that now. Know this, however, IF another election is run like 2020 and violence comes from that then the Left will be JUST as culpable as anyone on the Right.

NO ONE gets to create their own reality, then compel others to buy in or be jailed or killed. It doesn't work that way. The ball is in your court. No honest person should fear an audit.

All he or anyone else is asking is for a fair audit. Those who dismiss that desire do so at the risk of losing everything. There IS NO VALID reason to refuse measures that could restore faith and confidence in the system. The fact that Democrats are actively throwing obstacles in the way of such accounting is what is feeding this inchoate but smoldering anger.

We are told that despite Joe hardly leaving his basement to campaign he won the race with 81 million votes. I won't bother to take the time to try to rehash the anomalies that caused the loss of faith. It's useless to do that now. Know this, however, IF another election is run like 2020 and violence comes from that then the Left will be JUST as culpable as anyone on the Right.

NO ONE gets to create their own reality, then compel others to buy in or be jailed or killed. It doesn't work that way. The ball is in your court. No honest person should fear an audit.
How many audits and recounts are enough for you?

Please don't kill innocent people when you do this.

There have been several audits and nothing has shown any conclusive evidence of wrongdoing....You people are just poor sportsmen and refuse to concede a loss, you people suck more than a Hillary supporter crying.

We have had plenty of audits, maybe we should audit Florida and Texas and all the republican states!!

It would be easy to laugh at this but I fear we are not that far from importing this madness.

Yeah, this is real, it ain't funny. Your continent saw this 80 years ago, and I'm sure you're not interested in a replay.
I think that there is something in the British psyche that Americans havent got.

During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US. Your wars take place elsewhere.

When times are tough you have to pull together to just survive so you queue with your ration book and sleep in a shelter at the bottom of the garden.

And when it comes to wearing a mask for the common good then that is fine. Its just common sense.

There isnt a political game behind vax or masks over here. There are folk who are anti both but they are just nuts and not conservative or normal.

You have had it too easy for too long. Your covid disaster is self inflicted.

On August 29th, Rep. Madison Cawthorne (Q-NC) that "iIf our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed.”

That statement is correct and should be obvious to any American paying attention.

You lost. It would be better for you to give up these cuck boy fantasies of revolution. You just don't have it in you. You cosplay commandos can't tactical roll and bump fire your way through the F.B.I. and local law enforcement, let alone the national guard or military.

In the 21st century if you want to take a first world country what you have to do is convince the population that half of their neighbors are racist bigots and homophobes. Promote multiculturalism and immigration. Teach it to their children. Promote this propaganda over and over and over again until you brown the country enough and turn enough of their neighbors and children against them that it becomes increasingly difficult for them to hold on to any political or cultural power.

Last edited:
I think that there is something in the British psyche that Americans havent got.

During the war we were literally at war. People went hungry, houses were bombed and there was real hardship. That has never happened in the US. Your wars take place elsewhere.

When times are tough you have to pull together to just survive so you queue with your ration book and sleep in a shelter at the bottom of the garden.

And when it comes to wearing a mask for the common good then that is fine. Its just common sense.

There isnt a political game behind vax or masks over here. There are folk who are anti both but they are just nuts and not conservative or normal.

You have had it too easy for too long. Your covid disaster is self inflicted.

Here in America, the Left has been really doing their best to politicize the pandemic and use it as a bludgeon against the 74 million Little Trumpsters and to glorify Biden as some kind of savior.

As a result, those who don't care for Bidenesque Extremism aren't inclined to listen to that man who has been documented as Clinically Insane.

Once the adults take back over in this country again, we'll see what happens but my guess is that the libs will fight against President Trump's efforts

Here in America, the Left has been really doing their best to politicize the pandemic and use it as a bludgeon against the 74 million Little Trumpsters and to glorify Biden as some kind of savior.

As a result, those who don't care for Bidenesque Extremism aren't inclined to listen to that man who has been documented as Clinically Insane.

Once the adults take back over in this country again, we'll see what happens but my guess is that the libs will fight against President Trump's efforts
trump politicised the pandemic when he promised you that he was on top of it and it would just "disappear".
Then he just shambled through any kind of response, undermining his officials and giving out mixed messages to his infantile base.

Thats why he lost the election . And he left a mess for the next guy to clear up.

Forum List

Back