Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

You’re the one who brought up women…..
I can’t believe you claim you’re more scientific than liberals when EVERY climate science research institution in the world, says your ideas are full of shit.
No, it’s not a complicated subject. It’s just complicated to science illiterates like denier bozos.

All of a sudden, you know more science than NASA….JHU…
Harvard…..Columbia etc…simply because you listen to Tucker…
Simply amazing.
I clearly stated I don’t know if Global Warming is real. I posted …

I really don’t know if there is human caused global warming but I do know many predictions of climate change by scientists have proven wrong. That doesn’t help the cause of the liberal Church of Climate Change.

In the following link there are more examples of false predictions about Global Warming. I’ll post one example of many. …

snip

1715235107757.jpeg

Oh my God. Time to panic! We must do everything in our power to reverse Global warming and we must do it right now!

Well two years passed and guess what? The Artic was NOT ice free,

Now the prediction has been moved to the 2030s.

The Arctic may be sea ice-free in summer by the 2030s, new study warns​

Rachel Ramirez
By Rachel Ramirez, CNN
Published 11:00 AM EDT, Tue June 6, 2023

So I will ask once again. Why should I believe anything about Global Warming I read in the liberal media?

You also might consider revising your viewpoint that just because a SCIENTIST makes a prediction it is gospel truth. When Global Warming is involved there is an excellent chance the prediction is just bullshit.

Once again as you apparently are thick headed, I have no idea if Global Warming is man made or not but false scientific predictions do little to convince me to become a member of your Global Waring Church.

I really don’t know if there is human caused global warming but I do know many predictions of climate change by scientists have proven wrong. That doesn’t help the cause of the liberal Church of Climate Change.

In the following link there are more examples of false predictions about Global Warming. I’ll post one example of many. …

snip

View attachment 944058

Oh my God. Time to panic! We must do everything in our power to reverse Global warming and we must do it right now!

Rachel Ramirez
By Rachel Ramirez, CNN

So I will ask once again. Why should I believe anything about Global Warming I read in the liberal media?

You also might consider revising your viewpoint that just because a SCIENTIST makes a prediction it is gospel truth. When Global Warming is involved there is an excellent chance the prediction is just bullshit.

Once again as you apparently are thick headed, I have no idea if Global Warming is man made or not but false scientific predictions do little to convince me to become a member of your Global Waring Church.
They predict doom like the clock predicts midnight. But it has not stopped the sun from giving us heat.

snip

View attachment 944058

Rachel Ramirez
By Rachel Ramirez, CNN

You’re hilarious, your information comes from CEI, a political action committee. You’re ridiculous criticism of science based upon….non Science. You have no idea because you never what went to school ? dont Believe in school, education, science and math ? All your sources are strictly related politics….

Now your claim is what ? One scientist says something ? There are no science related institutions in THE ENTIRE WORLD that refute basic AGW. But keep watching Fix News.
So bubba, it’s not just one scientist ….

You’re hilarious, your information comes from CEI, a political action committee. You’re ridiculous criticism of science based upon….non Science. You have no idea because you never what went to school ? dont Believe in school, education, science and math ? All your sources are strictly related politics….

Now your claim is what ? One scientist says something ? There are no science related institutions in THE ENTIRE WORLD that refute basic AGW. But keep watching Fix News.
Frequent use of you and your shows all you are is heavily biased.

Frequent use of you and your shows all you are is heavily biased.
Heavily bias towards scientific evidence from any of the climate research facilities YOU avoid except by mistake.. While your‘s is made up shit.

Last edited:

snip

View attachment 944058

Rachel Ramirez
By Rachel Ramirez, CNN

Btw, none of their predictions are proven wrong. State one with a link and full quote and source that was wrong.

snip

View attachment 944058

Rachel Ramirez
By Rachel Ramirez, CNN

We can agree on the problem w/ predictions, I'm still stuck way back w/ even simpler questions.

OK, so there's something big going on w/ climate, and it looks like the main complaint is w/ extraordinary warming of the planet. Then again it doesn't look like that. Please let me know if you ever run into an AGW advocate who's willing to say what the problem is.

We can agree on the problem w/ predictions, I'm still stuck way back w/ even simpler questions.

OK, so there's something big going on w/ climate, and it looks like the main complaint is w/ extraordinary warming of the planet. Then again it doesn't look like that. Please let me know if you ever run into an AGW advocate who's willing to say what the problem is.
If you know what AGW is, that’s the problem. Just Google AGW….

If you’re asking questions, why not just go to a plethora of climate research web sites, unless, you really don’t care to know the truth…which is more than likely.

The planet is warming but that may or may not be unusual.

I find analysis of tree ring data to be interesting.

Also interesting is the fact that the Vikings lived in Greenland and prospered but climate change was one of the reasons they left. The climate grew cooler, not warmer.

snip

As the Greenlanders' isolation from Europe grew, they found themselves victims of a steadily deteriorating environment. Their farmland, exploited to the full, had lost fertility. Erosion followed severe reductions in ground cover. The cutting of dwarf willows and alders for fuel and for the production of charcoal to use in the smelting of bog iron, which yielded soft, inferior metal, deprived the soil of its anchor of roots. Pollen analysis shows a dramatic decline in these species during the Viking years. In addition, livestock probably consumed any regenerating scrub. Overgrazing, trampling, and scuffing by the Norsemen's sheep, goats and cattle, the core of the island's livelihood, left the land debased.

Greenland's climate began to change as well; the summers grew shorter and progressively cooler, limiting the time cattle could be kept outdoors and increasing the need for winter fodder. During the worst years, when rains would have been heaviest, the hay crop would barely have been adequate to see the penned animals through the coldest days. Over the decades the drop in temperature seems to have had an effect on the design of the Greenlanders' houses. Originally conceived as single-roomed structures, like the great hall at Brattahlid, they were divided into smaller spaces for warmth, and then into warrens of interconnected chambers, with the cows kept close by so the owners might benefit from the animals' body heat.

Of course there are people who dispute the argument that Greenland’s climate was warmer when the Vikings first settled there.

Well it is obvious that you will definitely buy any and all liberal propaganda and ignore the FACT that many of the predictions of Global Warming have not materialized.

I personally don’t trust much of the data I read on Global Warming from either side because I feel it is mostly propaganda. However there is absolutely no doubt that many global warming predictions have failed. As I have said that does not help the global warming cause.

The former NASA climate scientist who predicted parts of New York City would soon be underwater, now says he’s not a global warming “alarmist.”

“I don’t think that I have been alarmist — maybe alarming, but I don’t think I’m an alarmist,” James Hansen, who used to head up NASA’s climate arm, told Yale Environment 360 in an interview republished in The Guardian Tuesday.

Snip

Hansen also predicted that global warming would cause a drastic rise in crime in the Big Apple, because “you know what happens to crime when the heat goes up.”

Hansen may have been talking about a sea-level rise 40 years from 1998, but that wouldn’t make any difference as the level of rise Hansen was predicting still hasn’t happened.

Your Global Warming scientists could take a lesson from the Aesop fable The boy who cried wolf.

I have read so many false predictions about global warming that I have a difficult time believing anything politicians and ”scientists” say about global warming.

1715317519975.jpeg

Btw, none of their predictions are proven wrong. State one with a link and full quote and source that was wrong.
No problem. Here is a list with pictures of the articles. Links are provided with some and some predate the internet. I included some examples.

snip

1715318695568.png

snip

1715318149818.gif

Snip

1715318272742.gif

Snip

1715318442521.jpeg

No problem. Here is a list with pictures of the articles. Links are provided with some and some predate the internet. I included some examples.

snip

View attachment 944478

snip

View attachment 944475
Snip

View attachment 944476

Snip

View attachment 944477

snip

View attachment 944478

snip

View attachment 944475
Snip

View attachment 944476

Snip

View attachment 944477
CEI, a conservative political action committee and SNIP, a tabloid….Geesus, that’s it ? Where is the science ? You bozos are so FOS. Read it, all of the statements made, none are by science institutes and ALL are by non science as conjectures…this “could happen” this might happen…you’re really reaching.

Is this souce right next to check out counter bullshit you guys run your lives on ? Bet your ass.

Last edited:

snip

View attachment 944478

snip

View attachment 944475
Snip

View attachment 944476

Snip

View attachment 944477

snip

View attachment 944478

snip

View attachment 944475
Snip

View attachment 944476

Snip

View attachment 944477
Here bubba, next time use a ligut souce instead of tabloids and political action committees.

No problem finding made up shit from a tabloid and political action committee. Where is you science institute source ?
There are none.

Forum List

Back