Republicans I Agree With

well you couldnt explain how i hate democrats....maybe you will have better luck explaining how am i biting the hand that fed me all those years?...
You worked for the post office right? You literally owe your entire life to a gubment job.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

2. Attorney general, Barr: “shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”
Those Saboteurs Need to Take a Sabbatical in Globalia

Today I agree with RINO's.

Come on Republicans. They can't all be lying or wrong.

And what happened to Trump's promise he was going to surround himself with the best? Now he will only surround himself with conspiracy theorists and election denier nutjobs.

Both parties are full of hypocritical liars. You knew that, bobo. I don't trust either anymore.

Both parties are full of hypocritical liars. You knew that, bobo. I don't trust either anymore.

They both SHOULD be coordinating with corporations, but also labor. Labor needs a seat at the table and Democrats give labor a seat at the table.

No they don't bobo. These dems have always been about their top guys and getting paid. They could give two dungs about the working people.
Some other guy told me that because of Obamacare he stopped voting Democratic. Said his insurance went up 1000%. I stopped telling him he should vote Democratic. If that happened to me, I'd vote GOP too.

So don't tell me what Democrat do and don't do because I pay attention. I like the agenda. And I don't buy the right wing spin on Democrats.

Are they typical politicians who get their sons jobs? Of course! I'm not going to say they aren't playing the system or game just like Republican politicians, but I like the Democratic agenda.

And you would think I'd bail. I'm not a woman, black, gay, uneducated, in debt, making minimum wage. I've just never forgot I'm just a worker bee. So I support workers and the clear worker party.

Biden you will find is a FDR president. He's done so much for the middle class. It's the White House's job to make sure Americans realize it. Like, blacks aren't going to show up for Biden maybe? And arabs in Michigan aren't going to show up for Biden over Gaza? I hope they aren't that dumb.

Doesn't anybody realize that there is something wrong in the DNC when not a single democrat has the political courage to criticize a current or former democrat elitist? Maybe it's the liberal media that threatens to end the careers of democrats if they dared to comment on the current president's mental health. Bill Clinton had a sexual relationship with an intern barely older than his own daughter and bombed a defenseless country when he was caught with his pants down. No comment from democrats. Barry Hussein Obama shipped thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and one of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a Border Cop. No comment from democrats. Senator Schumer organized a mob to surround the homes of Supreme Court Justices and his rhetoric might have incited a crazy person to attempt the assassination of Justice Kav. No comment from democrats. The bottom line is that democrats fear NBC, ABC, CBS, MSN, PBS, MSNBC, WAPO and the NYT times enough to swallow their pride and keep silent about abuses on the left.

I just don't get you or my former cop now county clerk republican buddy. You know so much about free market capitalism yet your whole lives sucked off the government tit.
i didnt suck no ones tit bobo....i did something you dont do....work a physical job not sitting on my ass in an office....try working in heavy rain,better yet working in that rain in the dark, or 110 degree weather how about 40 mile an hour windy days.....better yet wait till you get attacked by dogs, thats always an adrenal rush.....when you actually work bobo you aint sucking no ones fucking tit....

Here is something to believe in -

A recent Rasmussen poll found that Trump holds an eight-point lead over President Joe Biden— whose campaign is like looking down a black hole of nothing.

Currently, Trump has secured 49 percent of support, while Biden sits at just 41 percent.

Recent polls are forcing Democrats to face reality, admitting that they are prepared to lose in the November election.

Democrat fundraiser John Morgan admitted that he is nervous voters won’t come through for Biden as Trump continues to gain steam in the race.

“I’m as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.’ Yes, hell yes,” Morgan told the Washington Post. “We all know this is a jump ball. In 2016, we were reading Nate Silver, and we weren’t worried at all. When we woke up, we realized we’ve never been to Wisconsin and we’ve never been to Michigan and then all the Monday-morning quarterbacks are out.”

Among varying demographics, Trump still holds the lead— even with those Biden secured in 2020.

Trump beats Biden 48 to 37 percent among Hispanics, while Biden’s support among Black voters dropped to 66 percent— a stark contrast from the 90 percent of black voters who supported him in 2020.

i didnt suck no ones tit bobo....i did something you dont do....work a physical job not sitting on my ass in an office....try working in heavy rain,better yet working in that rain in the dark, or 110 degree weather how about 40 mile an hour windy days.....better yet wait till you get attacked by dogs, thats always an adrenal rush.....when you actually work bobo you aint sucking no ones fucking tit....

Ask any Republican and they'd say you make too much and do something a monkey could do. Takes no intelligence. Physical work rarely pays as well as brain work.

Come on Harry. You know Republicans would pay you $12 hr, you'd have no job security, no pension, and they'd cut your social security 25%.

You'd be just like these white uneducated Americans who like you can do physical work.

American capitalism is failing Trump's base as white working-class 'deaths of despair' rise​

The astronomical costs of health care are draining jobs, hope and opportunity from working-class Americans.

Now I see why you lean right.

Happening to SPECIFICALLY uneducated whites. White men and white women. Interesting.

Ask any Republican and they'd say you make too much and do something a monkey could do. Takes no intelligence. Physical work rarely pays as well as brain work.
Blue collar trade work WAS at the foundation of the middle class, it pillared America until you began begging Mexico to invade so you could win elections.
Again, you noble purple hair people manifest and foster EVERYTHING you complain about later…you can’t get out of your own way.

Come on Harry. You know Republicans would pay you $12 hr, you'd have no job security, no pension, and they'd cut your social security 25%.
Wages are determined by the supply of potential employees. When you decided you had to have 50 million brown parasites you decided you wanted a shit wage.
You noble purple hair people manifest and foster EVERYTHING you complain about later…you can’t get out of your own way.
You'd be just like these white uneducated Americans who like you can do physical work.
But like all dark people, poor white people vote Democrat.
You noble purple hair people manifest and foster EVERYTHING you complain about later…you can’t get out of your own way.
IMG_7306.jpeg

American capitalism is failing Trump's base as white working-class 'deaths of despair' rise​

The astronomical costs of health care are draining jobs, hope and opportunity from working-class Americans.
Organic capitalism can’t outrun the number of brown parasites you’re adding at the bottom…you know, the parasites destroying our healthcare and education systems, destroying all blue collar trade work and holding wages in the shitter?
He leans right just as all decent, moral, rational, accountable, self-sufficient core Americans lean right.
Happening to SPECIFICALLY uneducated whites. White men and white women. Interesting.
IMG_7306.jpeg

What are you talking about? A skilled plumber, electrician or welder can make as much or more than I do as a DBA. Heck, a truck driver can start earning 6 figures out of the gate at Walmart. What rock have you been hiding under?

Blue collar trade work WAS at the foundation of the middle class, it pillared America until you began begging Mexico to invade so you could win elections.
Again, you noble purple hair people manifest and foster EVERYTHING you complain about later…you can’t get out of your own way.

Wages are determined by the supply of potential employees. When you decided you had to have 50 million brown parasites you decided you wanted a shit wage.

View attachment 927561

Organic capitalism can’t outrun the number of brown parasites you’re adding at the bottom…you know, the parasites destroying our healthcare and education systems, destroying all blue collar trade work and holding wages in the shitter?

He leans right just as all decent, moral, rational, accountable, self-sufficient core Americans lean right.

View attachment 927566

Begging Mexicans to invade? They always came in and did seasonal migrant work every summer then left. They couldn't get jobs as maids, fast food workers, jobs Americans would do if you would pay them an American wage.

Illegal employers said they needed the help and Bush/McCain/Romney all said Jobs Americans won't do.

The middle class also met the beginning of it's end when Republicans got Clinton to sign NAFTA. That paved the way to send all those high paying union jobs overseas.

Didn't you attack unions in the 2000's when Bush was sending their high paying jobs overseas?

Those former union workers are now angry Trump supporters who are being duped.

View attachment 927561

View attachment 927566

You guys have been convinced we want illegals to come here so in 18 years their anchor babies MIGHT vote for us? Wow!

How about wake up and let's start going after illegal employers like Clinton did. Why did Bush stop?

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

The same corporations you worship are the problem. They're why they come.

But Reagan put an end to that. His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

lol...its takes no intelligence?....how many times have we seen people starting saying....how tough can this job be?.....they last maybe a week before they bring the route back and say ..i quit.....happens a lot....when i started at the PO it was like 80/20 democrat....when i retired it was like 60/40 with lots of guys coming out of the military..........your buddy trump destroyed that,now its probably back to what it was....you couldn't do this job bobo....its to tough physically for you and the first time a dog came at you you would piss your pants and start screaming....

Forum List

Back