..This Reagan appointed judge has an opinion about J6....

He's simply another pussified puss who doesn't have the sense to recognize a false flag when he sees one. Why doesn't he speak about the outrageous sentences handed down for offenses such as just being in attendance? Why doesn't the judge speak of that?

Cuz he's another shallow dweller, probably married to a liberal.

Fake News
13 minutes ago

Orangecat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noted that good poster OC has termed the OP as "fake news".

Why?
What is "fake"?
Does OCat think my avatar made up a story?
Or does he think Judge Lamberth did NOT state what the reportage said he said?
If OC thinks that, well why?

Does he have an alternative view of Lamberth's alleged remarks that is different?
If Lamberth did, indeed, state it, and if the reportage is accurate about what he said....well, what would be fake with that?

In short, poster Orange Cat.....this is Adult Swim, where responsible mature posters are able and willing to explain their contributions here.

So, you alleged Lamberth's remarks are fake.....or, you alleged my avatar's remarks are fake.
Whichever it is .... it is then incumbent upon you to be willing and able to articulate to the forum your considered perspective in a respectful and mature manner.

So, saddle up my friend. Show us.
Storming of the Bastille

The Neo-Communists will soon see what a real insurrection is like. Then they can make a unemotional legal case for putting people in prison, except that their own survivors will be the ones the insurrectionists have already put in prison.

Just scrapin' by ConAmerica?
Can't afford the New York Times?
That is so so sad.
I may set up a GoFundMe page to help the poster ConAmerica out.
And ConA will need help....as Joe knows, this economy has been destroyed, our financial markets have cratered, people are starving with no job prospects, unemployment is too high, inflation ain't completely eliminated ,and eggs are $9 a dozen (per what I read on this forum recently).
But, having said that, good poster ConAmerica, why doncha try a taster subscription? Say, 30-days? Hell, even the most poor can afford a discounted couple of weeks of the NYT.

Too, if some knuckleheaded Florida legislator can offer a bill that would authorize the State of Florida to pay all of Don Trump's legal bills.....well, hell's bells'!! -- America can then afford to pay for a year's subscription to the Times to every households in America....including poster Conned America (that's only about 128 million...just a hair below the votes that Don Trump received in that notable 2020 election.)
The NYTwit Masthead Motto: "All the News Fit to Spit"

There was no insurrection. You and NBC are the revisionists. The judge doesn't call it an insurrection anywhere in his remarks. That was added by the biased news outlet. Using a dishonest source is either naive or planned. I'll opt for the latter. Please show a modicum of objectivity when you post if you wish to be taken seriously.
It was seditious conspiracy.

How convenient. His boss, Piglosi, presided over the investigation into what she ordered done. No conflict there. Also no critical thinking from you.

Link it.

Liar, Pelosi had nothing to do with either of the investigations into the death of Ashes Targetpractice.

In the newsfeeds yesterday and this morning there is plenty of coverage of the prepared statement U.S. District Court judge read to the court at the time of sentencing another J6 attacker. Clearly, the judge had thought long and hard about his opinion, and his wording. It was, after all, a "prepared statement". Judges don't do that unless they have something they want to get off their chest. To set the record straight.

Personally, for me and my avatar, well......we both agree that we need more of our judiciary to come out and articulate their perspective on that terrible day for America, January 6th, 2021. We know many of them share Judge Lamberth's views, as we see it come through with the pretty stiff and damning sentences they've handed down to what I call the "J6 Jackasses".

It is welcome ...and needed.....pushback on the attempts to re-write our history by Don Trump, by his enablers, and his MAGA supporters. Hopefully, Judge Lamberth's published views will begin to right-the-ship on what really happened in that horrific attack on our uniformed police, our elected Representatives, our 'People's House - the Capitol, and upon the United States of America and our Constitution.

Here is one of the coverages this morning:

"US District Judge Royce Lamberth — whom conservative icon Ronald Reagan appointed to the federal bench in 1987 — gave an ominous warning Thursday about the threat historical revisionism surrounding the January 6 insurrection poses to democracy.

According to NBC News, Judge Lamberth read from a prepared statement during a resentencing hearing for a January 6 defendant that he was "shocked" by comments made by some elected officials (whom he did not name) that dismissed or downplayed the violent siege of the US Capitol in 2021. He further elaborated that those "preposterous" comments about the Capitol riot "could presage further danger to our country."

"The Court is accustomed to defendants who refuse to accept that they did anything wrong. But in my thirty-seven years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream," Lambert said.

"I have been dismayed to see distortions and outright falsehoods seep into the public consciousness," he continued. "I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved 'in an orderly fashion' like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as 'political prisoners' or even, incredibly, 'hostages.'"

Former President Donald Trump has referred to his supporters who ransacked the US Capitol and assaulted police officers as "hostages," which is also a term used by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-New York), who chairs the House Republican Conference. NBC News' Ryan J. Reilly reported that Lamberth's comments about insurrectionists behaving "in an orderly fashion" is a reference to Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Georgia), who likened Trump supporters who broke into the US Capitol and chanted "hang Mike Pence" to tourists. The Republican National Committee even passed a resolution a year after the attack calling the deadly riot that killed five police officers and injured hundreds of others "legitimate political discourse."

-------------------------------------------------------------

'Normalizing' the J6 behavior; 'mainstreaming' the idea that it was legitimate political discourse.....is clearly, as the judge articulates a danger to America and our way of life. No responsible American patriot can be proud of what we all saw on TV that terrible day for America.
So good on this judge and the other magistrates who have been brining the hammer down in their sentencing decisions. And good on the DOJ for their commitment to hunt down the hundreds who remain unidentified (for now) and undicted and un-arrested. May the statute of limitations on their criminal behavior be a long one. And may those yet unarrested perps be living a life of fear. Fear that that big black SUV is gonna pull into their driveway and FBI agents emerge ......with handcuffs.

ps....and may those same perps be fearful of the dedicated, tenacious, and committed efforts of the amateur hobbyists who work under the Sedition Hunter's umbrella.

Jesus Christ you're a bunch of moronic fags

Jesus Christ you're a bunch of moronic fags

Ummm?
Poor poster Deplorable, no need to call me 'Jesus'.
You flatter my avatar, but I ain't him.
Not sure about the god stuff, but you gotta admit JC's a pretty good teacher/role model.
My avatar can't compete there.

And 'bout your histrionics over 'fags'?
I've heard about guys who develop a great animosity towards homosexuality. It seems that some pathologies develop in those who can't escape the closet they've confined their who-I-really-am in.

Now, I'm not saying Deplorable is struggling within his personal closet.

Neither we nor me are here to judge.

Ummm?
Poor poster Deplorable, no need to call me 'Jesus'.
You flatter my avatar, but I ain't him.
Not sure about the god stuff, but you gotta admit JC's a pretty good teacher/role model.
My avatar can't compete there.

I've heard about guys who develop a great animosity towards homosexuality. It seems that some pathologies develop in those who can't escape the closet they've confined their who-I-really-am in.

Oh my I never heard a leftist say that before
Oh no I'm gay

Ok simplistic moron
God you're an idiot and a Nazi fag

zhahjsjzjzjzkz.jpeg

"I have been dismayed to see distortions and outright falsehoods seep into the public consciousness," he continued. "I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved 'in an orderly fashion' like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as 'political prisoners' or even, incredibly, 'hostages.'"
I've seen quite a few conservatives, during this disaster, really struggle with what has happened to their party.

In addition to seeing their party perverted into... whatever this is, they have the added burden of having to ask themselves a pretty unnerving question: "What exists at the core of this party that could have created and nurtured and enabled this?"

The thing is, you don't see them ask that question out loud very often. They need to figure that out, unless it's just too late.

I've seen quite a few conservatives, during this disaster, really struggle with what has happened to their party.

In addition to seeing their party perverted into... whatever this is, they have the added burden of having to ask themselves a pretty unnerving question: "What exists at the core of this party that could have created and nurtured and enabled this?"

The thing is, you don't see them ask that question out loud very often. They need to figure that out, unless it's just too late.
Who are the Republican members of the board ? In total Probably 3 members

The right hates Republicans more than it hates Dems .

Uniparty fags

And you're nuttin but a useful boot licking fag

Who are the Republican members of the board ? In total Probably 3 members
The right hates Republicans more than it hates Dems .
Uniparty fags
And you're nuttin but a useful boot licking fag
Chillicothe, and this is what the adults in the party are up against. The mentality has dropped to middle school playground level, leaving conservatives like Mike Luttig with no choice but to (temporarily) advocate against their own party.

Again, though, the question is whether it's too late. There's quite a few of them who fear it is.

Chillicothe, and this is what the adults in the party are up against. The mentality has dropped to middle school playground level, leaving conservatives like Mike Luttig with no choice but to (temporarily) advocate against their own party.

Again, though, the question is whether it's too late. There's quite a few of them who fear it is.

It is fun to watch.

God you're an idiot and a Nazi fag

My good fellow poster, Deplorable, please....
Please quit calling my avatar "God"....or "Jesus Christ".
It puts too heavy a burden on us to live up to such expectations.

Too, I don't know which "God" you seemingly worship, but.......but calling him a 'Nazi fag' seems a tad rude. No?

Inside Every Gayist Is a Straight Man Crying to Get Out

We never hear that back-at-you, not only because it's true but also because Gayism has always been a delusion of the Preppyhood, (the patrician pansy philosopher Plato even bragged about it), whom the Rightists treat like crown princes.

Typically of this hidden source, in the prep school where Gore Vidal (the stepbrother of debutante Jackie Kennedy) attended, Gayism was rampant, both experimental and permanent. During that time, the 1930s,, real-American high school students didn't even know what Gayists did to one another.

Why was Rock Hudson able to play such a convincing Straight? Because that's what he really wanted to be. But he couldn't shake his obsessive and addictive trap of Gayism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back