Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Hilarious

In the continuing gop primary Haley is getting 22% of the vote!

Any comment fuckups?

8pgbyv.jpg

Tell us all about how much you are suffering.

Tell us all about how much you are suffering
STFU bitch, I ain't most people. I do however know most people are doing not good , and The Eagle Shitting does not affect me like it does you.

I have my own stuff going on that doesn't rely on Uncle Sugar like you.

I have zero needs for a government check. I bet you don't.

Not that you didn't earn yours if everything you say is true, but just sayin'. :dunno:

You are tied to The Eagle Shitting, I ain't. Things are not as good for young ones coming up in America today as they

were when I was a young one.

For over 200 years it was one way, and now the young ones are getting hosed? That ain't cool.

Last edited:
STFU bitch, I ain't most people. I do however know most people are doing not good , and The Eagle Shitting does not affect me like it does you.

Not that you didn't earn yours if everything you say is true, but just sayin'. :dunno:
Accept for public infrastructure, public policing, public education, public national defense, public rules for securities on investments and the public’s protection of them.

Douchebag

Accept for public infrastructure, public policing, public education, public national defense, public rules for securities on investments and the public’s protection of them.

Douchebag
Accept, aye?

The OP is gaslighting, and you're full of shit and do not actually have a good grasp on The English Language.

Why is it your English skills are so poor, bruh?
tenor.gif

Accept, aye?

The OP is gaslighting, and you're full of shit and do not actually have a good grasp on The English Language.

Why is it your English skills are so poor, bruh?
tenor.gif
Yeah, go with that fuckup.

And get the fuck off my roads and disconnect your water you fuckup parasite.

Yeah, go with that fuckup.

And get the fuck off my roads and disconnect your water you fuckup parasite.
Your roads? My water? :auiqs.jpg:

You're out of your everlovin' commie mind and I bet I pay more for roads than your sorry ass does.

Why would I disconnect my water?

Water is priority one, of course I wouldn't expect an oblivious commie shill fucktard like you to realize that.

My neighbors have nothing to do with my water. I own it and only pay the electric bill to pump it, and pump maintenance of course. I also own my sewer system.

Get off our roads, educated people around you and any investments to rely one.

Stop just getting on the internet and believing you did that.

Just stop being a fuckup

You are tied to The Eagle Shitting, I ain't. Things are not as good for young ones coming up in America today as they

were when I was a young one.

For over 200 years it was one way, and now the young ones are getting hosed? That ain't cool.

Damn, that was one of the best drunk rants I have ever seen....well done.

No fucking idea what you are trying to say, but damn it was still impressive.

Forum List

Back