Why we need God

"The Father and I are One". That is a direct reference to the soul, which is a small piece of God.

Then he was nothing special? Just another crazy guy?

Not so much crazy as smart moron. You DO realize that the place where Yeshua placed mud on the blind person's eyes, well.......that particular dirt is FULL of antibiotics. It's been tested.

And.......they also suspect that the dude really wasn't blind, he had pink eye, which is why the poultice made out of the antibacterial mud was actually...............

SCIENCE!

As far as the rest of His miracles? Well..........you do realize that "miracles" as Yeshua performed them are available to ANYONE to learn. And.........if you spend enough time talking to God (ever hear of a conscience?), and conversing with that small still voice, as well as get to the ability to do other things as well.

Yeshua was a telepath. Why else would the people who listened to Him at the Sermon on the Mount, who were over 20 feet away, STILL heard Him? And..........remember the rainstorms that flared up? Not a drop touched the listeners. Why? Simple.......soul energy is hot, and, because Yeshua's aura was so strong, the rain turned into virga or "phantom rain". You see that quite a bit here in the Texas Panhandle. It evaporated before it could get to the people.

Walking on water? Well........that story is another good reference. You do realize that the whole point of that story was to show others that it is possible to do, right? He offered to have His disciples learn, but only 1 walked out onto the water with Him.

By the way.........as far as channeling the soul energy? Simple yet again. It's referred to in Martial Arts and Zen. The Asians and the Martial Artists call it "chi", which is a channeling of the soul energy (the electricity in your body), and putting it where you want.

I've actually seen chi demonstrations where one guy knocked out another guy from 50 ft away, and he didn't touch him physically.

Try again loser.

"The Father and I are One". That is a direct reference to the soul, which is a small piece of God.

Then he was nothing special? Just another crazy guy?

Not so much crazy as smart moron. You DO realize that the place where Yeshua placed mud on the blind person's eyes, well.......that particular dirt is FULL of antibiotics. It's been tested.

1)source?
2)If all he did was give medicine, then he was nothing more than a lone doctor. That he claimed to be god makes him a sheister

And.......they also suspect that the dude really wasn't blind, he had pink eye

'they'?

So you admit that Christianity is founded on ignorance and the manipulation of large numbers of stupid people?
As far as the rest of His miracles? Well..........you do realize that "miracles" as Yeshua performed them are available to ANYONE to learn

Yep. I see them performed on TV every week by some fine illusionists who, unlike yeshua, admit that they're tricking people (as you have said he did)
. And.........if you spend enough time talking to God
Why dioes he tell people different things?

(ever hear of a conscience?)

Read up on the moral instinct

Yeshua was a telepath.

evidence?
Why else would the people who listened to Him at the Sermon on the Mount, who were over 20 feet away, STILL heard Him?
Watch THC- they have gone to a number of natural amphitheaters in the area, where one can be heard clearly from quite a distance

And..........remember the rainstorms that flared up? Not a drop touched the listeners.

Really? You have a number of contemporary reports?

Why? Simple.......soul energy is hot,

demonstrate

and, because Yeshua's aura was so strong

evidence

, the rain turned into virga or "phantom rain". You see that quite a bit here in the Texas Panhandle. It evaporated before it could get to the people.

It if happens 'quite a bit', then you should be able to cite evidence and scientific studies regarding the matter, yes?

Walking on water? Well........that story is another good reference

You mean like Chriss Angel?
I've actually seen chi demonstrations where one guy knocked out another guy from 50 ft away, and he didn't touch him physically.

Did he knock you out? 'Cause I see people get knocked out in movies and plays all the time- very convincing. Yet the guy never really touches him.

Try again loser.
Perhaps you should, and yes you are

Hey.......Jellied Butt Licker........

Not my fault you choose to sit in ignorance. And yes, Christianity as defined by the Catholic church is a whole bunch of lies. Why else would Easter come before Passover? Happened last year.

Yeshua was actually born in October. But, because the Romans were mainly a pagan nation, they changed it to coincide with the winter solstice.

Might wanna read up some more idiot.

Oh yeah........google "chi demonstrations" sometime. You'll see what I'm talking about. And yes......I've seen it and yes, they DO knock them out.

Might wanna study Martial Arts and meditation sometime. You'll feel better.

Last edited:
I suppose whoever observed fire and applied it to human use was a "scientist" as well. The method was a bit unsophisticated but it worked. And the indigenous people of Australia with their dreamtime mythology systems (which to be fair are also social codes of conduct) who explained phenomena such as how mountains were made by a giant serpent slithering towards the sea were also "scientists". One thing's for sure though, neither the fire applier nor indigenous Australians used the scientific method.

So, to recap abs has still yet to produce any of the evidence or reports he was told to put up, and continues to rely on ad hom attacks.

Seeing as you offer no true rebuttal or refutations, I accept your concession of defeat and your apology for your feeblemindedness and incompetence

If you understood, words would not be necessary.

But, because you're incapable of understanding, no words would be enough.

Jellied Butt Licker........you're not interested in discussion, you just want to fight.

Coming from a failed lawyer who is quite the asshole, well.........means squat to me.

I find it interesting however that you avatar is known to astronomers as "The Eye of God" .

Last edited:
JB has WAAAYYYY too much free time on his hands to still have his lawyer job. Maybe he's like the retard guy on LA LAW who did photocopies and drooled and got into trouble all the time cuz he's was, well, a retard.

I wonder if abs can cite anything to back up his claims.

You're not a very good lawyer, dude.

I think he's just mad because I pointed out that he called bullshit on the very thing he does himself, with his mix-and0match religion

Forum List

Back