Why we need God

It's almost funny. You accuse me of being a troll, yet I'm the only one to cite studies and facts, use reason, offer true refutations, and apply any intellect in these threads :rolleyes:

It's not mix and match idiot.

Have you ever read the "Tao Te Ching"? And........have you ever studied the Torah? If you have, you would see many similarities between the two.

Christianity (as it was bastardized by the Catholic church), is where all the lies are.

Like I said.....you've obviously never read either the Torah nor the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.

Tao is not the SaTan idiot. If you were anything other than a blind atheist, you might understand that.

Anything that is not YHWH is Satan, the god of this world who misleads fools such as yourself,

Does that mean that Elohim, Adonai, or any of the other names that God uses are also false?

Investigate the Tao sometime, but only if you can put aside your prejudice.

Oh wait.......you've got no brain, but plenty of bigotry. Never mind.

Anything that is not YHWH is Satan, the god of this world who misleads fools such as yourself,

Does that mean that Elohim, Adonai, or any of the other names that God uses are also false?

Nope, but the edits of His word are false, as are the false practices originating from man or from Shaytan- including Shaytan's attempt to mislead the masses (with great success) by pretending to be God in the flesh in order to rid God's law from the Earth.

A little something I found over at Jewish Journal

JesusSatan-732483.jpg

Nope, but the edits of His word are false, as are the false practices originating from man or from Shaytan- including Shaytan's attempt to mislead the masses (with great success) by pretending to be God in the flesh in order to rid God's law from the Earth.

The edits of His word are false? Absolutely correct. Might wanna start talking to the Catholics and Christians on that one, as the KJV Bible is HEAVILY edited and added to.

I didn't do that. I simply stated that Tao and Judaism are very similar in structure and belief systems. How is that "editing"?

Might wanna invest in a dictionary.

Tao is the word of satan. It is 'similar' because lucifer is a deceiver who mimics and mocks El

You have been deceived.

I have shown you the errors you have made. You no longer have any excuse when you stand before the throne. When the Harbinger stands behind the thrown, and the four with him, we shall not speak in your defense.

Last edited:
No, those angels that carry the Throne of God don't go anywhere other than where God tells them to take Him.

They never leave Him. Says so in the Torah. Some scholars have said they are the 4 forces of strong and weak molecular attraction, electromagnetism, and gravity.

Where do you get your info again? Comic books?

• "6 And before the Throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the Throne, and round about the Throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind."

Revelation 7
Above him stood the seraphim. Each one had six wings. With two he covered his face. With two he covered his feet. With two he flew.

Isaiha 6:2

While the 4 angels that carry the throne are Seraphim, there are more than just 4.

Might want to study a bit more.

Like I said, check out Universal Torah Network, as well as Gods Learning Channel (cable), and watch Avi Ben Mordachai and Uri Harrel.

They'll teach you a lot as well as show where the discrepancies in various translations of the Bible are wrong.

Listen dude......I'm trying to share knowledge with you, don't be a douche.

And.......when you have a decent understanding of it, start reading The Tao Te Ching, as translated by Red Pine. It's got a really nice format, with commentary on each verse of the book by various great chinese philosophers such as Kung Fu-tze, Chung Tzu and others.

Expand you mind dude.

Forum List

Back