Why we need God

first there were only four and they carried the throne

now there are four carrying the throne and also the four that I spoke of and possibly more

you're changing your story, again

I accept your apology for your lies and your admission that you were wrong

first there were only four and they carried the throne

now there are four carrying the throne and also the four that I spoke of and possibly more

you're changing your story, again

I accept your apology for your lies and your admission that you were wrong

Fuck off cocksucker.....the chances of me apologizing to a simian retard such as yourself are slim to none, and Slim just left town.

Twisting words again I see...........:eusa_whistle:

Ain't meek about squat sperm burper.

Your quote of mine is heavily edited and twisted. Ever hear of Kabbalah? Might want to look at the chart of the Sephirot sometime.

The fact is you have been deceived

16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give youa]" class="footnote">[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Revelations 22

Remember that Satan is called the Morning Star in Isaiah

And when is he called the morning star? When he's cast out of heaven, down to earth, for saying that he would ascend into heaven and be worshipped and out his throne above god's.

What did Yeshua say>? He would ascend into heaven and the 'righteous' would stand before his throne and see his mery, while those who did not follow him would stand before 'god the father'- the god of Abraham. He set forth to replace god and take his place 'at the mount of the congregation, on the far side of the Nroth'

He said he would ascen above the clouds and be like the Most Hiogh- the very thing Yeshua is said to have done

2 peter 1:19
19And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Last edited:
More Catholic and Christian bullshit I see. Apparently you've not investigated anything I've told you about.

I'm tired of this bullshit.

Bye.

Once again ABS skulks off, tail between his legs, without any attempt at a true refutation of the points and facts JB has put forth, for he knows he cannot rebut the case JB has built without even trying :lol:

Hey mods,

Any chance in getting this bitch fight between tweedle-douche and tweedle-dumbass carved out and put in the lame zone?

:eusa_whistle:

ABS has refuted himself and been shown to have put forward fallacious and inaccurate assertions.

First the references went over your head, then you made a fool of yourself trying to be a smartass.

-The Harbinger, the Angel who stands behind the throne of God, the First Thunder...

James Teunis Beukema
:)

Hey mods,

Any chance in getting this bitch fight between tweedle-douche and tweedle-dumbass carved out and put in the lame zone?

No way! I thought it was the most entertaining part of the whole thread! :lol:

Hey mods,

That's all you. I scroll right past those two whining retards.

For me the most entertaining part is seeing my op thesis last this long without one single credible challenge.

Hey mods,

For me the most entertaining part is seeing my op thesis last this long without one single credible challenge.

Of course you're right. As Freud said, we need a daddy in the sky :eusa_angel:

Hey mods,

I think you've had several credible challenges to your op thesis but I will keep that thought to myself as I don't want to burst your bubble. :lol:

Jesus taught things that were directly contrary to the law given to the prophets

Gal. 1:8 shows us that his teaches, therefore, are to be accursed.

Sorry to break it to you, babs, but you're worshiping the same devil from two false lines. Mixin' and matchin' is dangerous like that

Forum List

Back